Rain down, rain down on me
[html]
You would not send me away. Anu replied softly to his gratitude. It was true, he would never turn her away if she had come to him with the same request.

Anu did not know much about fighting, her skills were no more then the instinct that arose at such an instance. She was not more then tooth and claw and growls. There was a danger here, surrounding the banished family and all the woman truly knew was to hide. Running would only get them so far, the pups would slow them down as well as the size of their group. Anu would hide them, keep them safe and watch the borders for the beast that had shunned Nayati. As they walked she tried to picture this creature, one bind to the true honor that a beast like Nayati held. It was disgraceful.

He spoke, and she nodded to the females that he introduced. She gave the mother an understanding look, a soft smile and eyes full of sympathy. If you need a healer Liliana, I can send for one. she spoke, wondering if she would wake her daughter's mate as well as all her children to given them this weary news. And to warn them. But perhaps it was smarter to simply speak with her alphess. You will all feel better with a roof over your head and some sleep. The wolfess said encouragingly, her eyes on the pale fey that rose upon the even more ghostly horse. Anu headed towards the only place that had such a space to hold them all, even if in the wind the walls creaked and roof swayed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread