will you tell me is this real
[html]
OOC: I bet Kable would have mostly forgotten his french watch out.

Ayita watched her brother as she held her son for a moment. she felt so content she just she was mood swining and she nearly wanted to cry having him back in her arms.I'm glad you came back Kable I really am. she slowly release him as he squirmed out of her arms and held his sister tight. the last time she saw them together was the day before he vanished.

zafier snorted at the happy little reunion. I see so your the missing child? Hmm Zafier Catori your uncle I guess. He snorted again looking at the boy with demon red eyes. Looking at ayita he huffed turning to head inside her home.

Ayita glared at her brother then smiled at Kable. Forgive me son, my brother came to take me away only to find me and Amaranth and he's been grumpy for a year about me mating Vigilante, and having kids with a dog that was not around. She stated smiling. don't let grumpy pants get you down come lets go inside and have some tea.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread