will you tell me is this real
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Zafier snorted again as everyone filtered in. He shouldn't be so upset by the fact that the boy was home but he was. it just added to the list of sins his sister had. zafier stood up and smiled as he sat down in a chair.

Ayita smiled as she sat down and smiled looking at her two children. Your uncle had to try to rube in the fact that I'm pregnant. She said as she smiled. You may have been gone but at least you'll get to be here now. Ayita said.

zafier shook his head. Another bunch of mutts tainting the catori line. he huffed looking at her. not noticing amaranth next to him he coughed as she kicked him swiftly in the back forcing him to topple over. he snarled looking at her silver blue eyes cast on the woman he had trained.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread