Will you tell me what you want?
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron looked at her had she said something wrong? She hadn't thought that Io meant her. "I didn't think you meant me. she said as she moved closer to Io. "I'd love to have more but Io darling After Hybrid and losing the girls I don't know. She said sighing.

Aeron smiled. "I don't feel so cramped in this one." She said smiling. She looked at Io. No this will do no need to go out of your way to please me. She stated as she looked around. She would make herself comfortable.

Aeron shrugged as she looked at Io. "I still can't wait to move things in here. Can't we talk and move things we don't have much. She stated feeling like she couldn't stand still. "I mean love wouldn't you rather sit and talk then stand here? Everything we own is packed. Maybe she was trying to avoid talking about pups. She smiled still trying to please her mate hoping that the woman wouldn't be made with her.

Aeron smiled tilting her head slightly. Besides if we don't have the blankets and things in here. I can't use that rabbit as sexual bait." She said winking.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread