Will you tell me what you want?
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron wasn't quite sure she wanted to live in the caves. She really didn't want to be underground. The woman had spent the afternoon with her horse. She road out of the cave and back. She was just not into the caves she wanted to keep herself far away form them as much as possible.

Aeron moved swiftly after leaving her horse. She had only one thing in mind and that was spending some much needed time with her mate. Aeron wanted to go home cuddled up to Io and show her that she loved her. "Io I'm back I brought a rabbit." She said. She wanted to take to Io.

Pulling her hair down she turned to Io. "i really want to talk to you about not living in the caves." she said as she slid her back against the wall. 'I hate caves, I really hate caves, and I don't know why." she said. looking at her mates body she sighed. Maybe there was more to this then just asking. Maybe she needed to do something and make Io fall for her. Or maybe it was the other way.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

I'm thinking that they can claim a cave aswell as making a den elsewhere, since Io would probably use it for some reason. also Io is planning vaguely about our plot XD

Io looked up from what she was doing, sitting outside one of the caves she had taken a fancy to. The words brought a soft frown to her face, but her accented monotone voice rang out from an unmoving body. 'Fine' she wanted to live in a cave, she had done so in Inferni and she had done so for some time in Cesarski. Aeron had said nothing about Io not living in a cave, Io slid down beside Aeron, taking the rabbit from her and inspecting it. A batering gift? How sweet. 'I am claiming this cave' her announcement was sudden, and toned as if there was no room to manuover. There wasn't per se, Io wouldn't take residence there, maybe sometimes. She use it as a get away, a safe place, a store room. Which ever she titled it as, she just wanted it for reassurance.

'I shall cook tonight' she said softly, letting her head drop onto Aeron's shoulder. 'I miss the boys', Io closed her eyes. She had a plan brewing, a good one if everyone agreed to it, another potential reason she wanted a cave. She spoke again, adding to the subtlety of her earlier comment, 'What do you want with the rabbit?' she had lots of things, vegtables, fish, other meat, herbs. 'Wait. What do you actually want me to do with the rabbit?' Again, she could really do anything, make a roast dinner, a stew, a soup, which ever she chose Io would be happy to cook it.

<style type="text/css">
.Ioafreeb2a b {font-weight:bold; color:#518F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ioafreeb2a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; text-align:center;}
.Ioafreeb2a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ioafreeb2a {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#c2c2c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8cd701; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ioafreeb2a-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #4c4c4d; margin:0 auto;}
.Ioafreeb2a-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #676767; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron was never happy, though she had never been back home. She really did need to learn to shut up and deal with what was going on. She was happy though the weight of Io's head rested on her shoulder. "We can stay in the cave if it makes you happy." She truely ment it she meant every word she said to Io.

Aeron looked a bit at her. "I know you like to cook." She stated. this was the first thing she caught here and she was happy. "I miss them and the girls." She bit her tongue not wanting to say hey we could have more. Io had been upset about the loss of her pups even though she wasn't out right about it.

Truly Aeron hadn't been paying attention to what Io said and she smiled. "Could I use that rabbit as a sex bribe?" She sat up straight and looked at Io. If only the woman could see her flush red. "I mean you can make it how ever you like. i really enjoy your cooking. after all I can't really cook." she faced the other way. Yup she was a woman who could open her mouth shove both feet in it and still get herself to say stupid things. "Forgive me love." She said softly.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Io said nothing more about the cave, it did not matter as much as some of the otherthings floating around in her mind. She crossed her arms, sighing heavily. 'They made their choice, to abandon everything I gave them. I did not have to take in Aslan... I could have left him there to starve... And I did not have to care for Sarajevo when Iven left. I could have left him alone to die...' So many horrid thoughts filled here mind, but this was just her defence. She closed her eyes, falling silent after her rant.

But as Aeron spoke, she let out a soft laugh. 'If you wish'. Aeron was the only real good thing in her life right now. 'I think I will, make a roast. Raw or well done?' She prefered raw, but which ever Aeron chose she would eat it without complaint. Again food was just some trivial matter, Io had tried to convince herself so as long as she lived, but it was truly the only activity that brought a smile to her face that didn't include another person. Her mind flashed back to her visit to AniWaya, and that Leon man. She would have like to see him again. Maybe she would go visit. 'Sometimes I hate that it is just myself and you. I seems to quiet...'

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron listened to the woman rant. It was plain as day that the woman was sad. She sighed in her mind why couldn't she make her pain go away? Why couldn't she make the woman see that she didn't have to hide behind such a hard mask. I know love, please don't worry they will be fine you taught them well. She said as she kissed Io's forehead.

She wanted to toss that damn rabbit somewhere and just cradle io but that wasn't how Io was. She was a woman tying to be a rock. She kissed Io's cheek moving to her neck then back up to her ear. I want you to make it how you like it. aeron said nipping her ear and moving back a bit with a toothy white grin.

Aeron looked at her mate and waited for some form of response. you mean like a man or pups and if so we need a bigger cave. Why was she not bothered by the fact that her mate slept with others? what was it that made her feel like nothing could take Io away? I told you when i asked you I would not ask you to change. I loved you for who you were. if you'd rather sleep with a man then me that's fine. She paused If you rather have us and a man no one thing like I said before I still want you by my side at night. it was the only thing that mattered a few minutes of alone time just to look at her and love her. Just to show her she cared. Leaning back on the wall Aeron looked at the ceiling. because I love you.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

The hybrid stayed silent for a while, contemplsting several things. 'I know I taught them well...' a sharp edge appear on her voice, not directed towards Aeron in any sense of the word. She rested herself completly on Aeron, too tired and burdened to bother herself. 'Raw then...' she said stoicly, please that she had gotten her own way. Many times she got close to telling Aeron to stop being so nice and that she was truely happy, never mind how she acted. But if Aeron was happy, she was happy.

'Not a man' Io said, her tone softening, 'Pups perhaps... I do not need a man, I have you. Men, in my eyes are like toys...' A bigger cave would be a good idea though, family or now family, 'I know where the larger caves are'. She had found the before and it would be easy to find them again, she wasn't stupid it was easy to find her way through the residential area of the caverns. Io stood up, sighing, 'I love you too...' She moved away towards the larger caves, it wasn't far away, not by her count. She looked around a few times to check Aeron was following her, 'Here' she said softly. Aeron could chose which cave.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]
OOC So you pick one of the two larger caves on the map, and pm James so he knows which one we're claiming.

Aeron had not had any complaints if her mate wanted raw food that was fine. She had to admit she missed good old raw food. she ate a lot of it when she traveled north to this land.

She looked at Io she felt herself feeling more confidence. she was glad that io said what she did. having pups running around could be fun. She smiled looking at her. "I think it will be good. i'll take care of you and them and keep you fed. After all Io said nothing about her having pups. Why after leaving her girls would she want more anyways.

Io had stood and started to leave so Aeron rushed up scrambling to get caught up. "Well ok so why don't you pick on you like and i'll Bring the stuff over and we can make it a home. Maybe I can find a trader who has some pelts." She said still not thrilled about cave life. Maybe it was just her maybe she needed to suck it up and get over it. Aeron smiled leaning into Io. "Maybe one with a few rooms in it."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

PM'd, and we'll carry thing on as them talking about 'the plot'?

Io moved into a cave, inspecting the single large room it consisted of, before moving onto the several smaller 'bedrooms' leading off of it. She stuck her head through on of the arches of the smaller caves, speaking to Aeron as she did, 'You would not have your own again? Ones you could keep with you?' This confused Io, she had always seen Aeron as a lover and a fighter, and it made her wonder why she would not bare her own again. Thoughs Io's mind worked very differently from others, she found it hard to put herself into other's mindsets.

The hybrid turned around, 'This one' she said, with a smile, 'We shall go and get the other things from the guest cave later'. She didn't want to go and get them now, not when they were having a much needed talk. 'This one is decent sized, and has mulitple rooms. Do you like it?' If she agreed, then this would be there home. She felt a pang of guilt over getting her own way, when Aeron wanted an open air den. 'Perhaps we can construct another den outside? To use as a soft of... holiday home?' It was a fair exchange in the russet and white hybrids eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron looked at her had she said something wrong? She hadn't thought that Io meant her. "I didn't think you meant me. she said as she moved closer to Io. "I'd love to have more but Io darling After Hybrid and losing the girls I don't know. She said sighing.

Aeron smiled. "I don't feel so cramped in this one." She said smiling. She looked at Io. No this will do no need to go out of your way to please me. She stated as she looked around. She would make herself comfortable.

Aeron shrugged as she looked at Io. "I still can't wait to move things in here. Can't we talk and move things we don't have much. She stated feeling like she couldn't stand still. "I mean love wouldn't you rather sit and talk then stand here? Everything we own is packed. Maybe she was trying to avoid talking about pups. She smiled still trying to please her mate hoping that the woman wouldn't be made with her.

Aeron smiled tilting her head slightly. Besides if we don't have the blankets and things in here. I can't use that rabbit as sexual bait." She said winking.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → timeskipping the unpacking.

'Of course I meant you... There will be a better chance of survivers then'. Her words had a bittersweet tone to them, and when laced with a sigh, the whole comment just seemed depressing. Perhaps she was trying to convince Aeron that her idea was a good idea. She rolled her eyes as she turned away from Aeron, 'Fine'.

'Good, we can have a cave for ourselves, a spare cave, for guests and a cave for the pups. The final cave will be my kitchen'. It wasn't a question, the kitchen was a set plan, it was only fair that she had her haven. 'The main cave we can use for whatever we want' .

The pair had spent a good few hours un-packing, first the bedroom, then the other two bedrooms, which really only required a ton of blankets for one and a more set bed and a stool for the other one. They had quickly set up the main cave a small table and chairs, a rug and whatever else they wanted in there, before they set up the kitchen. The last room had been the hardest room to set up, possibly due to Io's precise wants. But finally they were done.

Io almost collapsed onto the pile of furs, more for dramatics than anything else. 'Done, finally' she sighed with a smile.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron smiled and then her ears fell against her head. Io don't say that, I hate when you talk like that She said as she looked away

Aeron listened to Io describe each room and they moved all the stuff and she had never noticed just how anal Io could be about things. She just had to admit things were so nice. She didn't have to be in charge and Io kept her in line. After all if Io didn't who would.

Watching Io plop down Aeron sat next to her. "io I will have more pups on one condition." she stated "I will do it only if the male meets me first and I feel alright about him. I wont just sleep with anyone." she stated as she looked at her mate. the big thing was the golden female wasn't even sure that she would ever want to care for pups again. After all she was a monster.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

OOC::

Io shrugged, a tiny smirk playing on her lips. 'It is the truth though. You know it, as do I'. Her words were harsh, spoken softly however, far different from each other. The russet and white hybrid knew what she was doing. It was her intention to manipulate Aeron to her needs, evil perhaps, but Io had her ways.

She turned to Aeron to hear her condition, 'And you assume I would do so?' Her words came sharply, perhaps a little more than planned, but Io fell silent again, pursing her lips and remaining silent for a moment. 'No, I have a male in mind...' She trailed off to silently ponder her plans. Yes, it should work. It was a fool proof plan, if this man turned away then she had many others to fill his place.

The woman moved over to the rabbits, finding the reel of string and tying them up by the legs individually above the kitchen counter. She slid the small metal trough under the strung up prey and slit their throats. Blood started to dribble down into the tray. Io left the room and sat down at the table, 'The rabbits are preparing'.

<style>
.ioforest3 .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.ioforest3 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ioforest3 b {color:#52B5F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ioforest3 {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.ioforest3 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... TR1856.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron looked at Io she hated how dark she could be. Ears came up as she watched the woman move about. Io who is this man? She asked. She was also begining to wonder was she just another pawn in the game of Io? The woman spoke of how men were nothing but toys but was the true or were all being toys to her?

io started to get the food ready and she wasn't even sure what Io was going to do though at this point she didn't care. Standing up she followed Io as the woman sat down and looked at her. "Io what do you want from me? What is it that I give to you that you need?" she asked as she looked at her. She had to know what Io wanted from her because some day's it felt like there was nothing between the two women. But Aeron was beginning to realize that this was the way Io was.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

breakdown time Tongue

Io shrugged, she knew the man's name, but it was irrelevant really. 'It does not matter', she laced her words with a smile, 'Just a man'. She fiddled with her bracelet, which she had left on the table when she was moving the items around the house. She picked it up, caressing the surface before sliding it onto her wrist. She sighed, twisting her wrist so she could peer at her reflection.

Aeron's question surprised her. And not in a pleasent way. He heart skipped a beat as it sped up and her ears pressed themselves down. The russet and white hybrid turned away. Did she actually know what she wanted? Before today she had been quite content with how their relationship worked, it wasn't a common one, but it was efficient and she prefered it like that. She looked back at her mate, swallowing and putting on a somewhat forced smile, 'Nothing, more than I ask now. Nothing more than you already give me'. It was true, she didn't want anything to change. As much as Io made everyone else see other wise, she was unstable. It was hereditory, quite obviously so. Her mother had been the same, only happy if she had the control. The younger female was ignorant to that fact however, which wasn't a good thing. 'I am sorry' Io said softly, her voice a fraction higher than a whisper. She had no idea what she was apologising for, but either way she did. The woman stood and moved away, towards the door. Her pace was quicker than she expected as she removed herself from the room.

She half collapsed to the ground a few yards from the entrace of her home, too frazzled to make any sense of the situation. This was truly the first time the woman had ever lost control this much.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → :: Aeron now feels like an ass not quite what she meant to do. Tell me if this PP is outta line

Sorry if I disappointed you
Sorry if I hurt you

Aeron watched Io as she seated herself then fiddled with the brace that Aeron had given her. Aeron had once watched her mate back home fiddle with it. Only back home those who were mated were bound to their mates no one else. She sighed as Io slipped it back on nothing she said was meant to hurt Io. and the devastation must have been written on her face.

Io wait please hold on." Aeron stood up a moment watching Io run away. This wasn't how it was supposed to end. She wasn't supposed to lose everything that she loved. finally she gained her sense and ran after Io. Her mind on what she had caused.

Maybe it was the fact that she was in a collapsed heap on the floor that made her heart break more or the fact that the women who always seemed so strong was crying. Aeron slid to the floor as she placed a hand on Io. Her fur so soft, her body so elegant.

"My love please do not cry." Aeron said as she pulled the distraught women into her lap. Golden eyes cast on the women as she tried to get her to look at her. "This is not what I meant This is not what I wanted. I love you, I want to care for you." She stopped trying to force herself not to cry. "Damn it Io I lost everything once I wont lose you." she snapped as she started to cry. I just don't get what I am to you. What do I give you what do I do for you that makes you want to keep me! She felt like a lesser being then the men she toyed with only because they got her attention and Aeron had to fight for it it seemed like.

Aeron walks Aeron talks Aeron thinks

Sorry for everything
Sorry, I’m so sorry
<style>
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FF0000; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.heraldictxt i {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFAFA; letter-spacing:-.05em;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

yeah she will do XD wind down soon?

The hybrid woman didn't speak as Aeron tried to comfort her. She didn't see any point. In the end everybody ended up leaving her. Aslan and Sarajevo had left, and Iven too all those months ago. Galileo hadn't quite abandoned her, but he hadn't chosen to live in the same pack as her and now he was too busy doing 'good' to visit. All she had was Aeron really. And she was loosing her grip on her now too. It was times like these she just wanted to curl up and cry, but she would never lower herself to that.

'Everything'. Aeron was everything to her. Far more than a mate, in fact Io didn't consider Aeron as her mate. She was truly everything. The ony person she could trust, the only person she wanted to spend time with. 'You are everything'. Io hated having to lean on people, she hated being dependant, which is why she spent a lot of her time alone. Devoid of temptation.

She stood up and moved back over to the cave. She reseated herself at the table and picked up the book she had been reading on the journey. Io absorbed herself into the book, her last line of defence. Ignoring everything around he to escape her feelings.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]