Split life
Kavi flinched at Saxif's words. She knew that she wasn't Shiloh, the golden orange gaze of her mate confusing her. She tried to sit up, to pull Saxif back to her. She needed her, Shiloh needed her and as she struggled to push herself up she felt a loss already. She looked down as her jaw throbbed painfully and her whip marks burned and bled. She lay back down and closed her eyes before answering Saxif. "Shiloh calls me Kavi. I have taken Shiloh's place while she rests and heals up. I am sorry Saxif. I... I know you tried but Shiloh... Shiloh was broke by Rain. Not physically but he scarred her emotionally. I am the result of that. Kavi.... yes.... that is my name," she whispered turning her head to Saxif as she growled at her. Kavi thought to continue but the knock on the door stopped her words.

She looked back at Saxif with hurt eyes before turning away, closing her eyes and switching with Shiloh, who was weaker then Kavi was. She whimpered and whined, her hands shaking as she touched her stomach, panicing as blood coated her fingers. "Sax... I'm... I'm so cold.... I'm scared Sax... Please... don't leave me... dont leave me... I love you Saxif... please don't leave me alone," she cried as she went into shock. She shook, her fragile ribcage arching upward as she seized and convulsed. She stared at her mate before her eyes started to roll back and her body stopped moving, her breathing short and wheezy.

Messages In This Thread