Split life
No post order after Saxif posts. Smile we are in a room in Thornsbury slight pp of Saxif walking and putting Shiloh/Kavi down.

Shiloh had long since passed out in Saxif's arms, the walk into the new pack lands longer then she thought it would be. Kavi had taken over almost as soon as Saxif had picked them up, hating the fact that her body was so broke. She could feel the swelling ache in her jaw and the sting of the whip marks that had started bleeding again. She knew they needed medical help and that Luna had done the best she could in such little time. The pain in her ankle was what brought Kavi out. She looked up at Shiloh's mate with a interest. She knew she was strong and protective of Shiloh but she knew she hadn't yet figured out how broken her mate was. Kavi knew in time Saxif was going to figure out that Shiloh wasn't completely there anymore and Kavi was going to protect her as much as Saxif was. Kavi sensed much pain in Saxif as they walked, knowing Rain's words had really gotten to her. Kavi assumed that she was still worried that Shiloh would die without help and Kavi wondered herself if they would make it.

Kavi whimpered as Saxif put her down and she reached for her, knowing that Saxif would calm the rage inside her. Kavi smiled at Saxif before speaking to her for the first time. "We are going to be ok Saxif. We are strong. Don't worry... to much," she said softly as she looked into Saxif's eyes and saw her own demon threatening to take over. She could see Saxif struggling to stay awake, struggling to stay calm for her, struggling to hold on to the one person that kept her grounded. Kavi touched her face softly and licked her cheek. She decided to try her wits and come out with herself some to Saxif. "Shiloh is ok. She rests now. Don't worry Saxif. I am watching over her." she whispered removing her hand from her face.
[html]

300+

The pale huntress walked silently, her mind completely overtaken with many things. Worry for Shiloh, anger for the male who caused this for her and sadness that she was far from a home that loved her. She breathed deeply hoping to calm herself and to keep her energy in reserve. Shiloh's weight was light as she always knew it to be but it seemed to have a different settle in her arms. It wasn't the usual way, she figured it was her injuries that settled her body differently in the curve of Saxif's arms. She looked down at Shiloh and the look in her eyes seemed different. She was obviously pained but their was a bright awareness to them. Maybe Shiloh would make it through this after all. She settled her into the bed that she was instructed to put her in. The whimper of her mate wrenched her heart.

Then the scarred injured female spoke and Saxif stepped back a bit. What is wrong with her? She knew Shiloh well and in every way but something was wrong with the way she spoke her words. Her tone her pattern was strange to the girl. We? She said under her breath. She leaned in staring into Shiloh's eyes with concern. Then the way she touched Saxif threw her off and she rejected the lick by pulling away before it finished. She glanced at the door wondering if she should fetch someone immediately she was completely and utterly nervous. Nearly nothing scared the huntress but in that moment she feared the extent of her mate's damage. She tilted her head further seeing a different light in the green eyes of her mate. Her voice cracked as she spoke. Who... who are you?! A light growl began to rise within her throat. To others she would have seemed overly exhausted or in shock, for what other reason could she have yelled at her mate?

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style> [/html]
He had been told that there were some newcomers in need of assistance, one of the being a friend of his. He'd collected a bag full of his supplies that he might need, and had made his way to where the scent of fresh injuries was coming from. It was only moments before he knocked on the open door. He could hear the murmur of voices, but couldn't make out specific words. "Hello? Saxif? It's Tal...may I come in?"

It was only polite to ask first, afterall. Even if his own boy had zero manners, Tal would be polite to the end. He was indeed a very nice guy, the kind who always finished last. He shifted his pack, waiting anxiously to hear permission to enter the house.
Kavi flinched at Saxif's words. She knew that she wasn't Shiloh, the golden orange gaze of her mate confusing her. She tried to sit up, to pull Saxif back to her. She needed her, Shiloh needed her and as she struggled to push herself up she felt a loss already. She looked down as her jaw throbbed painfully and her whip marks burned and bled. She lay back down and closed her eyes before answering Saxif. "Shiloh calls me Kavi. I have taken Shiloh's place while she rests and heals up. I am sorry Saxif. I... I know you tried but Shiloh... Shiloh was broke by Rain. Not physically but he scarred her emotionally. I am the result of that. Kavi.... yes.... that is my name," she whispered turning her head to Saxif as she growled at her. Kavi thought to continue but the knock on the door stopped her words.

She looked back at Saxif with hurt eyes before turning away, closing her eyes and switching with Shiloh, who was weaker then Kavi was. She whimpered and whined, her hands shaking as she touched her stomach, panicing as blood coated her fingers. "Sax... I'm... I'm so cold.... I'm scared Sax... Please... don't leave me... dont leave me... I love you Saxif... please don't leave me alone," she cried as she went into shock. She shook, her fragile ribcage arching upward as she seized and convulsed. She stared at her mate before her eyes started to roll back and her body stopped moving, her breathing short and wheezy.
Kavi? Who had taken over her mate's body? Why had they chosen Shiloh to steal from her? Her mind whirred with a new anger. Then as the creature that inhabited her mate's body went further she didn't know what to believe. She had heard of stories from her grandmother, stories of demons taking loved ones while near death but she also heard of souls splitting. She didn't know which one would hold true she never might believe either but in time they would see.

She startled at the knock, her heart panicked fast. Her brow furrowed in confusion as Shiloh spoke, she sounded as she should but Saxif was not sure. Then she heard the voice and relief washed over her. She rushed to the door opening it and sure enough her ears had not failed her. She threw her arms around the male she had met so many months before. Tal. It's so good to see you. She released Tal and looked into his eyes with worry. Come... something is wrong with her... something more than just her wounds. Her hysteria slightly risen since Shiloh had first spoke more so now that her body shook. She didn't know how else to describe what had happened. Her heart pounded with fear and she wanted to know why her mate was so strange. She wanted to know why she had the urge to pray in that moment. Something was just so very wrong and that was all she knew.

Saxif rushed inside to Shiloh's side. She was scared to touch her to look her in the eyes. She just started to talk differently... very unlike herself... she called herself Kavi. Her name is Shiloh. And now, now this. She didn't know what to do. Didn't know whether or not to be scared or relieved... scared for Shiloh or relieved her friend had arrived.
[html]

380(+2) :: Sorry DeeDee!! I was supposed to write this D: I'm really sorry!

Finally they had arrived to the space that had been designed for them, which came out being a small house. It was the ideal place to keep Shiloh safe. Once the girls were settled down, she decided to remain away from their intimacy circle. The lovers only had eyes for each other, and she was not about to interrupt them; but she kept an eye on them, just if in case. Her eyes never seemed to get away from Shiloh's form, and, to her surprise, she noticed how the tension grew between them. Saxif had sensed the change on the injured one before, but now Luna was seeing it too. Shiloh was not acting like herself, her tone wasn't shy nor insecure anymore. Slowly, she came closer to the duo, and placed herself in the opposit side od Saxif. Maybe the trauma caused by the fight was the guilty, but she wasn't sure at all.

The strange atmosphere was softened with the arrival of somebody else. She supposed that he was one of the healers that Skye had spoken about, so she stood up at the same time that Saxif hugged him. The blonde was getting hysterical, so she placed her dark hands on her shoulder and patted it, in hopes that that could reassure her a bit. "Maybe it is the traume of the fight, she will be ok...i hope." The last part was more for herself than for the others. She had already taken care of the physical wounds, but her mental health was a completely different thing. Letting go of the shocked woman, she turned to the newcomer. "I'm glad that you are here. I am Luna, friend of Saxif." She returned to her place across from Saxif by Shiloh's side. "I already treated her wounds. A broken ankle, several whip scratches, a swollen cheek, and many hits." Unintentionaly, her muzzle began to wrinkle at the memory of the bloody scene in which she had found both girls, mangled and bleeding. "By Shiloh's attitude i think that something else happened inside her mind..." She feared the worst. But now they were in capable hands. However, she wouldn't leave until she made sure that everything was ok. So she remained there, observing the scene with sleepy eyes.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
(([html]This[/html] is the stone chrysoprase. wc 5+))

He listened. His mother had frankly told him about something similar that had happened to her. She had been raped and almost killed. She'd lost all her memories of her friends and family. She was Leilani, instead of Deuce then. He'd done some minor research on it, enough to know it was a hard thing for a simple herbalist to treat, whether it was simple amnesia, or if it was something more serious like Multiple personalities or even a Soul split... He gave his best reassuring smile to Luna. "I am Taliesin. I will do what I can to help Shiloh...but I can't promise a miracle." The last was added softly, not to Saxif, but to Luna. A fellow healer would understand.

He adjusted his pack again, his tail laying against his legs. He'd thrown all the stones on his dresser into his jean pockets, unsure if or what ones might be needed. His ears folded back at seeing the marks on her body. The woman had been issued a severe beating, that much was for sure. He swallowed, then took a deep breath to steady himself. His face clouded over as he began assessing the damage. He spoke softly to her as he ran his gentle hands down her limbs, checking for broken bones. It wasn't that he didn't trust Luna's opinion, but it was always best to double check these things.

Luna's eye lids were drooping. Mis-matched eyes glanced at her and then Saxif, before returning to his exam of Shiloh. The wounds on the belly were bleeding again, as was evidenced by the blood on the female's fingers. He took a cloth from his pack, wetting it with some water from his canteen. He worked swiftly but thoroughly as he cleaned the wound. He reached into his pack again, then pulled out a small jar. He twisted the lid off, sniffing at it. He wrinkled his nose and put the lid back on. That was the burn ointment he'd made, not the one he was looking for. He pulled out a second jar. Opening the lid, he nodded to himself. He murmured a prayer to Rhiannon as he smeared the cream over the wound. The smell of honey filled his nose. Honey was one of the ingredients in this salve. Witch hazel, meadowsweet, and marigold were in it too, among others. It would help stop the bleeding and prevent infections.

He began rifling through his pockets, searching for a certain necklace. He was always giving them away to help packmates. He pulled out a silver necklace that had pieces of clear quartz and chrysoprase on it. He studied it for a moment, then handed it to her mate, Saxif. "This necklace will aid in both mental and physical healing. She needs to wear it." He knelt, emptying his pockets of his stones, searching for another piece. He smacked himself in the forehead as he remembered giving the rose quartz bracelet to Mya for the kitten. Picking through, he found a single piece of the polished pink quartz. He pressed it into Shiloh's hand. "This will also help with healing your physical wounds."

There wasn't too much he could do until Shiloh was awake enough to eat and drink. He busied himself setting a fire going in the fireplace in the corner so he could boil some water for a broth made from his deer jerky and some for a couple cups of tea. One to energize Luna, one to calm Saxif, and one for the general health of Shiloh.
The huntress watched Tal with a blank expression, what was she to do? She knew little of medicine, knew nearly nothing of how someone could be another. All she had to go on was that which her grandmother taught her but in that moment it was all a blur. She kept her breathing calm her heart beat steady but she was confused. She looked up surprised at being addressed. She accepted the necklace and would ensure her love wore it constantly. She stood before Shiloh her heart pace rising again. She carefully rested the necklace upon her neck, she would clasp it once she could sit. The green stones matched her eyes she thought a tiny smile broke upon her maw. She looked away, she felt as though she wanted to cry but held back. If she cried she feared she would not stop, there was just too much that had happened too much that bore on her own spirit as well. She looked to Luna eyes filled with worry.

Will she ever be the same? She shifted her gaze to Tal as well. She gripped the small wolf on her neck, Shiloh had lost one gift in her first attack, this one she lost more. She would vow to protect her mate from this point on even if it wasn't her. She would not allow another pain such as this to ever come upon the small grey wolf. She just loved her too much to let it happen. First she would vow to ensure their home is returned to them... next she did not know. The scents of herbs and meat filled the air, it caused her belly to rumble. She realized it had been days since she had eaten, days since she hunted. Once her rest was complete she vowed she would go hunting. She needed the escape.
Shiloh felt like she had been asleep for hours and who knew, maybe she had been. She was pleasantly numb all over and she noticed the swelling in her cheek had gone down. She was hungry and weak, two things she didn't like. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before calling for her mate. "Saxif? Saxif where are you? she rasped. Was that her voice? Where was she? Who was helping her heal? Last time she remembered being awake she remembered blood and fear and her need to know if Saxif was there with her, that she still loved her. What happened before that though? Why couldn't she remember why she was here, where ever here is. It didn't smell like AniWaya though the scent lingered on her and in the room. She was confused and started to slowly panic again. Why was she here. Why did his face linger in the darkness behind her eyelids. Why could she still feel him hurting her over and over. She didn't remember telling him to stop, she remembered taking it and not letting him know that he had in fact broken her. She closed her eyes and flinched as she felt the whip dig into her fur and skin.

"Please... stop... it hurts... please stop hurting me. Please..." she cried out to herself as his image swam into her vision. She put her bandaged arms up as if to stop him but she could hear his voice, telling her to submit to break. "No... I won't submit. Saxif will save me. She always saves me. I will not submit... I can't. I won't... she whispered as she started to grow weak, tired. "I need you... Saxif," she rasped softly.
((WC:3+))

When Saxif asked her question, Tal shifted his eyes to the one she asked about. He spoke softly, as if to himself. "I hope so." He barely knew Saxif, but he was certain that if she loved Shiloh so deeply, then Shiloh was special. He swallowed, making himself busy. He excused himself briefly to return to his house, then quickly returned with some different vegetables for stew. He set aside some of the broth to cool for Shiloh, then made the rest into a savory stew. He ladled some into a bowl, offering it to Saxif. "Consider this repayment for the hunting lesson for Liam," he smiled, trying to lift her spirits. He ladled more into a second bowl, offering it to Luna.

When Shiloh began to stir, Tal felt hopeful. Her voice was weak, but she spoke. When he was able to make out the words she spoke, however, his ears folded back again. She was awake, but having a nightmare about the beating that brought her here. He glanced at her mate, then moved to Shiloh's side, touching her shoulder with a gentle hand. "Shiloh, wake up. You are in Cercatori d'Arte, and no one here is hurting you. Saxif and Luna are here with you, as well as myself. Can you hear me, Shiloh?"

He shifted his weight nervously. He hadn't taken care of anyone who was like this, though he tried not to dishearten the women by letting them know that. The closest he'd been was with Noah and the others that day in Phoenix Valley. Angelique had his friends speaking to him, to keep his spirit near them. Tal wasn't sure how that worked, but he looked at Saxif, and gestured with his free hand to Shiloh. "Speak to her, Saxif. Let her know you're here with her."
His touch was gentle as was his voice. He had told her he wouldn't hurt her, that she was safe. She could hear him, feel him try to calm her. She looked at him with a wild expression but something in his gaze made her calm down to a point where she could breathe right and look around. She searched for Saxif, looking for her but not really seeing her. "Saxif... where are you? Please... tell me you didn't leave me alone to face this. I won't make it with out you." she whispered, as she started to cry. If Saxif left her... she wouldn't make it, she would die without her in her life.
She closed her eyes and heard Rain mocking Saxif. How bad had she been hurt? How much did she blame herself for what had happened to her? She wanted comfort from her mate but also wanted to comfort her. She looked up at the man who was next to her and put a weak hand on his. "I...I don't know... wh..who you are but... I want you to watch.... watch over my... mate... this... wasn't her... fault," she was able to rasp to the man. She didn't want him to let go of her. His touch was the only thing at the moment keeping her grounded, keeping her from seeing his face again. She was growing cold again and started to shake. She was tired and hungry but would not sleep till she knew Saxif was still with her, still loved her. She was fighting against the blackness that once again threatened to take her life. The question was would she make it out again or would she taken from the woman she loved.
[html]

609(+5) :: Luna takes her leave.

There were many questions that all medics had to deal with and that were not very pleasant to answer, specially if one didn't know the answer. Taliesin said that he would do everything that was on his hand, but that he couldn't do miracles. She understood him perfectly. How many times had life ceased to exist because of a situation like this? life comes and goes, she was very aware of that fact. So the only think that she could offer Saxif as an answer was a headshake, allowing the white wolf to speak in her place.

The woman's legs could barely support her, so she decided for a kneeling position. It made no serious difference, though. She was surprised that she was much more tired than Saxif, given her current condition. And how was she able to speak so lively, yet so angstly. The situation of her lover was more unsettling to her than to herself. She pondered about this as she recieved the bowl of tea from the doctor's hands and drunk a few sips from it. She hadn't noticed how empty was her stomach until that moment, when the hot water made it gurgle. But she didn't mind that. The smell of the tea reminded her of some herbs that were used as an energy substitute, which meant that she would be able to keep awake for some more time. She drank the tea as she observed the dexter actions of this man who had come to offer his help, finding some of his methods as new. Maybe she would return someday to speak to him about these matters.

She left her half-filled bowl aside once when she heard Taliesin speaking to Shiloh, as if she was reaffirming his words. She touched the other's grey pelt with tenderness, hearing her mutters and pleas. "This was not her faul, this was not our fault." She repeated. No, this was somebody else's fault. It was the fault of a man who was now several miles away, the one who had triggered all of this. And she wasn't sure how or when, but she would try to stop him. For her friend's sake.

She only let go of her friends when she realized the late of night. Grabbing the bowl still on her feet, she emptied it in a few gulps that burned her tongue and her throat, and that would probably lessen the effect of it, but she was decided to return to AniWaya. There were no other medics in the tribe who werein the conditions to perform their duties, and --even though she did not want to think that was the case-- there must have been many wolves injured by the unnecessary war. She was not about to neglect her pack.

Rising from her place, she returned the bowl back to Taliesin with a grateful smile. "Thanks for the tea. But i will take my leave now. I don't know how are my packmates doing, but i'd rather be there in case they need me. I know that Saxif and Shiloh are in good hands." Then she turned to Saxif. "Take care of her." She knew that the blonde would not let go of her mate anytime soon, so she just rested a hand on her shoulder. "I hope i can see you soon." No more goodbyes were needed, so the earthen wolf left the building like a shadow, closing the door behind her so the cold wouldn't enter and make things even more difficult for the scarred girl. She meant her last words. And she would try to see both females again as soon as possible.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: OMG hate not having internetz I dying inside every day Tongue lol Saxif passes out so she's pulled out or we can end now.

The shock was great with in her, the fear, the anger, the exhaustion all bore on her in that moment. She was silent for long barely thinking barely noticing what was happening on around her. She new she held something in her hands she knew the others were speaking, but all she could think about was the blood. Shiloh’s, her own, the male who inflicted this all upon the lovers. She wished she could move say anything do anything but she was frozen in this state of complete disbelief. It had not been long since she found her love with Shiloh, found her home in AniWaya, grown as a hunter as she always dreamed. Now it seemed her life had balanced all the good that had happened to her in just the span of a night and she was on the verge of losing everything.

Then Luna finally broke through her trance with her final words to care for her injured mate. That drew anger and sadness equally, she didn’t even know if her mate was still there. She looked to Shiloh, she was conscious but was it her? She desperately wanted to reach out, to touch her mate to comfort her but her limbs would not respond. Her heart beat swiftly as her mind just fell into a complete disarray. Who would she be comforting? A demon? A split soul? An inhabitant? Then that was it, her body swayed her mind fuzzed and suddenly she felt her body hit the ground and fell into darkness.