Split life
[html]

380(+2) :: Sorry DeeDee!! I was supposed to write this D: I'm really sorry!

Finally they had arrived to the space that had been designed for them, which came out being a small house. It was the ideal place to keep Shiloh safe. Once the girls were settled down, she decided to remain away from their intimacy circle. The lovers only had eyes for each other, and she was not about to interrupt them; but she kept an eye on them, just if in case. Her eyes never seemed to get away from Shiloh's form, and, to her surprise, she noticed how the tension grew between them. Saxif had sensed the change on the injured one before, but now Luna was seeing it too. Shiloh was not acting like herself, her tone wasn't shy nor insecure anymore. Slowly, she came closer to the duo, and placed herself in the opposit side od Saxif. Maybe the trauma caused by the fight was the guilty, but she wasn't sure at all.

The strange atmosphere was softened with the arrival of somebody else. She supposed that he was one of the healers that Skye had spoken about, so she stood up at the same time that Saxif hugged him. The blonde was getting hysterical, so she placed her dark hands on her shoulder and patted it, in hopes that that could reassure her a bit. "Maybe it is the traume of the fight, she will be ok...i hope." The last part was more for herself than for the others. She had already taken care of the physical wounds, but her mental health was a completely different thing. Letting go of the shocked woman, she turned to the newcomer. "I'm glad that you are here. I am Luna, friend of Saxif." She returned to her place across from Saxif by Shiloh's side. "I already treated her wounds. A broken ankle, several whip scratches, a swollen cheek, and many hits." Unintentionaly, her muzzle began to wrinkle at the memory of the bloody scene in which she had found both girls, mangled and bleeding. "By Shiloh's attitude i think that something else happened inside her mind..." She feared the worst. But now they were in capable hands. However, she wouldn't leave until she made sure that everything was ok. So she remained there, observing the scene with sleepy eyes.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread