Split life
Shiloh felt like she had been asleep for hours and who knew, maybe she had been. She was pleasantly numb all over and she noticed the swelling in her cheek had gone down. She was hungry and weak, two things she didn't like. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before calling for her mate. "Saxif? Saxif where are you? she rasped. Was that her voice? Where was she? Who was helping her heal? Last time she remembered being awake she remembered blood and fear and her need to know if Saxif was there with her, that she still loved her. What happened before that though? Why couldn't she remember why she was here, where ever here is. It didn't smell like AniWaya though the scent lingered on her and in the room. She was confused and started to slowly panic again. Why was she here. Why did his face linger in the darkness behind her eyelids. Why could she still feel him hurting her over and over. She didn't remember telling him to stop, she remembered taking it and not letting him know that he had in fact broken her. She closed her eyes and flinched as she felt the whip dig into her fur and skin.

"Please... stop... it hurts... please stop hurting me. Please..." she cried out to herself as his image swam into her vision. She put her bandaged arms up as if to stop him but she could hear his voice, telling her to submit to break. "No... I won't submit. Saxif will save me. She always saves me. I will not submit... I can't. I won't... she whispered as she started to grow weak, tired. "I need you... Saxif," she rasped softly.

Messages In This Thread