Split life
His touch was gentle as was his voice. He had told her he wouldn't hurt her, that she was safe. She could hear him, feel him try to calm her. She looked at him with a wild expression but something in his gaze made her calm down to a point where she could breathe right and look around. She searched for Saxif, looking for her but not really seeing her. "Saxif... where are you? Please... tell me you didn't leave me alone to face this. I won't make it with out you." she whispered, as she started to cry. If Saxif left her... she wouldn't make it, she would die without her in her life.
She closed her eyes and heard Rain mocking Saxif. How bad had she been hurt? How much did she blame herself for what had happened to her? She wanted comfort from her mate but also wanted to comfort her. She looked up at the man who was next to her and put a weak hand on his. "I...I don't know... wh..who you are but... I want you to watch.... watch over my... mate... this... wasn't her... fault," she was able to rasp to the man. She didn't want him to let go of her. His touch was the only thing at the moment keeping her grounded, keeping her from seeing his face again. She was growing cold again and started to shake. She was tired and hungry but would not sleep till she knew Saxif was still with her, still loved her. She was fighting against the blackness that once again threatened to take her life. The question was would she make it out again or would she taken from the woman she loved.

Messages In This Thread