Split life
[html]

609(+5) :: Luna takes her leave.

There were many questions that all medics had to deal with and that were not very pleasant to answer, specially if one didn't know the answer. Taliesin said that he would do everything that was on his hand, but that he couldn't do miracles. She understood him perfectly. How many times had life ceased to exist because of a situation like this? life comes and goes, she was very aware of that fact. So the only think that she could offer Saxif as an answer was a headshake, allowing the white wolf to speak in her place.

The woman's legs could barely support her, so she decided for a kneeling position. It made no serious difference, though. She was surprised that she was much more tired than Saxif, given her current condition. And how was she able to speak so lively, yet so angstly. The situation of her lover was more unsettling to her than to herself. She pondered about this as she recieved the bowl of tea from the doctor's hands and drunk a few sips from it. She hadn't noticed how empty was her stomach until that moment, when the hot water made it gurgle. But she didn't mind that. The smell of the tea reminded her of some herbs that were used as an energy substitute, which meant that she would be able to keep awake for some more time. She drank the tea as she observed the dexter actions of this man who had come to offer his help, finding some of his methods as new. Maybe she would return someday to speak to him about these matters.

She left her half-filled bowl aside once when she heard Taliesin speaking to Shiloh, as if she was reaffirming his words. She touched the other's grey pelt with tenderness, hearing her mutters and pleas. "This was not her faul, this was not our fault." She repeated. No, this was somebody else's fault. It was the fault of a man who was now several miles away, the one who had triggered all of this. And she wasn't sure how or when, but she would try to stop him. For her friend's sake.

She only let go of her friends when she realized the late of night. Grabbing the bowl still on her feet, she emptied it in a few gulps that burned her tongue and her throat, and that would probably lessen the effect of it, but she was decided to return to AniWaya. There were no other medics in the tribe who werein the conditions to perform their duties, and --even though she did not want to think that was the case-- there must have been many wolves injured by the unnecessary war. She was not about to neglect her pack.

Rising from her place, she returned the bowl back to Taliesin with a grateful smile. "Thanks for the tea. But i will take my leave now. I don't know how are my packmates doing, but i'd rather be there in case they need me. I know that Saxif and Shiloh are in good hands." Then she turned to Saxif. "Take care of her." She knew that the blonde would not let go of her mate anytime soon, so she just rested a hand on her shoulder. "I hope i can see you soon." No more goodbyes were needed, so the earthen wolf left the building like a shadow, closing the door behind her so the cold wouldn't enter and make things even more difficult for the scarred girl. She meant her last words. And she would try to see both females again as soon as possible.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread