London Bridge.
Matteo can chase her Big Grin or leave, its up to you ^^ apologies for the wait, been trying so hard to catch up to everything
3+

She rolled her eyes at his stupid statement, it was neither true or false yet. The father of the pups growing inside of her could not be determined until they had actually been born. A cold breeze sprung up from nowhere, seeming to echo her frosty demeanor and she wrapped her arms around herself tighter, a silent sigh escaping her lips. Her head turned to him as he spoke her name and saw that his calm exterior had cracked revealing the slew of emotions running through him, and she did not care, couldn't bring herself to care. So the dead look stayed on her face, her eyes guarded and showing only her unending anger.

As the white male threw himself at her feet, she could only stare in disdain. The female stood, sick of his company and words. She looked down at him upon his knees, waiting for herself to give in but there was nothing for her to give to him at all. He had broken her, destroyed her and everything that had been cheery and maybe almost lovable about her was gone. No longer did a smile hide behind her sky gaze, threatening to escape, nor warmth in her face. She was cold, an ice bound heart all that remained. You have killed me

"No." Her words were as cold as her eyes, and her heart, "No, there is nothing you can do, not now and maybe not ever. Just stay away from me Matteo, that is the one thing you could do that would make me feel better." With those parting words she turned and began to stride back towards her home, her place of relative safety, to the arms of Giuseppe, who had never hurt her as his albino brother had, despite everything that she felt, tears blurred her vision for the crushed and broken pieces of her dreams.

Messages In This Thread