London Bridge.
[html]

WC:000+
Mid-Morning for Gemma, a few days after the wedding.

The ceremony had probably been one of the best days in Matteo's life. There were still issues with various loose ends left in its wake, but he'd deal with it later. He still had to come down from his high first.

He woke up that morning snuggled up against his new husband, his mate, his lover, his life... you get the point. It was warm in their room, the door locked due to, ahem, certain activities having gone on the night before. He felt the happy drag of early morning after still lingering behind his ears as he blinked open his eyes. It kept up until it was time to head off to find something to eat, their stores empty due to a certain little raccoon and puppy pair chowing down the night before.

When he left the bedroom, keeping quiet so not to wake his sleeping partner, Camilla grinned over at him from the make-shift couch and waved. She'd finally began shifting shortly before the wedding, so Teo had been kept busy most days, making new clothes for her and teaching her how to use her new forms. Today she seemed to have managed getting dressed all on her own, which brought a proud smile to the older brother's face.

Where are you going today, Teo? She asked, crawling around to face him as he moved over to the eating area of the main room, rummaging through the shelves along the far wall.

I was thinking about going out to hunt... but I kind of want to spend some more time inside. To wake up and such. He turned around, a jar of water in hand as he came to sit beside her on the couch. Will you be good for Alaki while I'm gone? He handed her the jar after taking a drink from it. She gladly accepted it, smiling as she sipped.

Sure. He's fun. Can he walk around yet?

Yeah, but Demi doesn't want him straining himself. You make sure he takes it easy, okay?

Okay, Teo.

The albino brother stood, smiling and stretching, his back cracking as he did. Mm... Good girl. I'll be back in the afternoon. Don't cause trouble and stay in the marked caves. He ruffled her hair as he walked past her to the front door of their den. She giggled an 'okay' as he walked out, closing the door behind him.

From there, he headed for the main exit, only to stop as he came across the single dens, lined up in a semi-circle hallway. His eyes drifted to a make-shift door, one overly familliar to him. Giuseppe and Gemma's room. The last he'd seen the pair, they'd been at the wedding, not looking very happy about it. At least, Giuseppe seemed upset. Gemma hid her own bad mood well, but Teo had still picked up on it.

He frowned. Another loose end. The girl he had loved, and still did. The one he'd left behind when he'd married Alaki. How was she holding up? He knew now that Giu didn't treat her nearly as bad as he'd treated him, so he wasn't worried about that at all. Gemma was tough. She could handle it. But what of their old affections for eachother? Just how badly had he hurt her by marrying another wolf? He just had to find out.

Before he knew it, he was slipping through the door to Giu and Gemma's room, quietly checking to make sure the dark brother wasn't home. Noticing that his scent was stale, he sighed, closing the door behind him quietly and leaning against the wall, looking in at the room that used to be his. It feels like it's been forever since I've been in here... The feeling he got from looking at that far wall, still stained from that night... The claw marks were still gouged into the rock. Phantom pains shot up his spine and fingers, curling his tail against his leg against his will. He'd had enough of this room. Time to grab Gemma and go somewhere safer to talk.

Gemma... are you here? I'm sorry I didn't knock. Can we talk outside? He called softly, looking around the room for the white fur that would belong to her, hoping his eyes just hadn't picked it up before. Maybe she was sleeping...?

<style>
.AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
Unlike the one she had loved and still did, she did not get the gift of waking up in the arms of her one and only, content and happy with her life. No, instead Gemma was woken up by said forbidden love from her very nice dreams to realise she had yet again sleep crawled under Giuseppe's bed when the tall muddy male had left earlier in the morning. She didn't quite understand why she did it and simply assumed it was her body's natural reaction to being alone while it was sleeping. During her travels the female would often curl up in the roots of trees or any other tight spaces she could find to keep herself safe. The woman had done it so often she had collected herself some blankets and made a small bed for herself under Giuseppe's bed so she would be more comfortable.

The woman stretched in silence, half believing that she had been hearing things until she shifted to the side and saw a pair of familiar boots that did not belong to the resident Trovato that lived in here with her. "Yeah I'm here." The woman wriggled out from underneath the bed with some semblance of grace and rose fluidly to her feet. Her hair was mussed up from her sleep but still managed to look somewhat decent. No clothes covered her body and she crossed her arms across her chest, staring at the male with a mixture of longing and dislike. She couldn't even be bothered ti hide her expressions or how she felt, to her he had stabbed her in the back with a poison tipped knife and then laughed while she bled, dieing on the floor.

The rims of her blue eyes were red and puffy giving away how much she had been crying and the woman looked worn out and run down, her body seeming painfully thin.

"Sure, where do you want to go?"
[html]

Second thoughts....

When Gemma crawled out from under the bed, Teo bit his cheek. What on God's great Earth...? He obviously seemed confused for a moment, even baffled... but that expression faded when he got a look at her. Guilt hit him instantly and he stood straighter, eyes travelling across each rib and up to her eyes. His lips pulled tight and he sighed through his nose, shoulders dropping a bit. He hesitated, then nodded his head towards the door. How about the Veil? Have you been there yet?

The Veil. A place he'd discovered during his argument with Alaki. It had been his hiding place and he was sure not many people other than himself, Naniko and now Camilla knew about it. He hadn't even shown it to Alaki yet. It's just near Serene Sands. No one else will be there and I wanted to talk to you alone... maybe we can... ...work this out. His mind finished for him when he couldn't bring himself to actually admit to having been wrong about anything.

He loved Alaki. He dearly loved the stubborn, bull-headed wolf. Every stupid grin, every lazy bone in that guy's body was enough for the albino. But he loved Gemma too. The girl was his light, that little peice of sanity when things got rough. She'd saved him from becoming a shell, a suicidal corpse of what he could've been and was now. He owed her everything. When Alaki had appeared on his doorstep, broken and bleeding, he'd made the decision never to let something like that happen again. He'd taken the other male as his mate, officially. But what of his angel? What now?

<style>
.AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

omg this fails so much D: im sorry

His guilt and pity was not appreciated nor the looking over he gave her suffering body, her lip curled ever so slightly and a short flash of her fangs was shown making her displeasure known. The woman brushed down her unruly fur until it was silky smooth again, she disliked the way it stuck up. A jerk of her head from side to side to indicate a no was given as he asked her of a place she had never heard of or seen.

The strange expression was still on her face and the woman shifted her feet uncomfortably, she grumbled to herself bad naturedly and sighed, running a pale hand through snowy locks. The spirit in her eyes died just a little more because he hadn't outright admitted to her that he had made the wrong choice with Alaki. Inside of her, more ice consumed the heart that beat and bitterness injected into her soul, she would always be second to others. Baby blues shimmered for a few seconds and her nose burned in warning before she managed to get it under control. When she spoke her voice was forced polite and calmness with tints of rage surrounding it, he would have to know too, his brother already did and she wouldn't put it passed Giuseppe to try to torment the white shaded male with the knowledge.

"Sure, wherever you want to go, i'll follow." Her words were weighted down with so much more than just their literal meaning.

<style>
.AnaFK-15 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-15 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-15 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-15 {background-color:#632728; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdd2db; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-15-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

...Maturity. Slight PP of them getting to the Veil, as long as it's okay. If not, I'll edit.

Teo felt his ears pulling back the more she fumed. The tainted tone she used to reply to him was what broke him and he sighed, shoulders slumping and a hand waving loosely for her to follow. C'mon... it's not far. He led the way out of the room carefully, checking for Giuseppe the entire walk through the main caves, hesitant to be caught by him when with Gemma. No doubt meeting with Giuseppe would lead to unwanted drama... drama he didn't need at that point. Not after everything that had happened.

Once they were mostly alone, wandering out of the caves through the closest exit, an emergency one it happened to be and down the shoreline past the serene sands to the Veil, Teo managed to find the nerve he'd lost. As he climbed carefully around an outcropping of rock, avoiding getting his paws wet, he sighed and looked at her. I know you're upset with me. I probably deserve it. He started, offering her a helping hand to get onto the Veil's pebble beach. I understand if you don't want to be around me right now. I've made some pretty rash decisions. Nothing I truely regret though. His mind added mildly.

Once the two were settled at the mouth of the cave, he knelt down and got comfortable. I... don't regret my decisions. He admitted hesitantly. I regret hurting you and Giuseppe, if I have. I regret jumping into things so quickly... but Alaki was my escape. Is my escape. My freedom. He looked at her, his voice steady and calm, no signs of tears, fear or torment in him. I can focus on raising Camilla now, without worrying if I'll be too busy healing my own wounds first. I can concentrate on her instead of my scars. I know you don't want to hear it, but I'm a lot happier. I've been feeling better every day since the ceremony. But there's still a few things left unmended.

You're one of those things, Gemma. I don't want to ruin things between us. You've saved me a few times now. If it weren't for you, I'd be dead. I would never have met Camilla. I would never have been free of Giuseppe's abuse. I'm not now, but I'm so close I can taste it. He paused, shaking his head. I want to know your feelings. Tell me... please. Everything. He moved to try and meet her gaze, trying to coax her into talking, ranting, raving, yelling... anything, as long as it helped her express to him how he'd fucked up. He needed to know.

<style>
[html]

apologies for the wait, i recently started an exhausting 8-5 job and thus it killed my muse pretty much. 1000+

She felt a flare of selfish satisfaction as the man seemed to crumple down upon himself at her words and turned away from her, a flick of the hand indicating she should follow. As they walked side by side in silence down the hallways she could see and smell how nervous he was, constantly looking around, for his darker brother she presumed and again with selfishness and bitterness she almost wanted the doggish coyote to stumble upon them, to watch the white male's face turn to fear and hurt, in some way it would be retribution for her. She kept her silence, not offering a start to this conversation he wanted to have with her, if she were completely honest with herself, she could be happy if she never saw him or his partner again. The warm fuzzy, happy feeling she used to get when she was around him had vanished into the thin mountain air and what had replaced it was something darker, something hurt and broken; damaged beyond repair. Oh, she still loved him alright, that hadn't changed but now instead of welcoming the feelings she despised them, like she now felt for her father; the rapist and murderer, child killer, she hated herself for feeling them and him for making her feel this as much as she was already mentally fucked up, this just added one more number to the list, another straw to the camel's back.

Once they were out into the open, the exit of which she did not take not, the threat of Giuseppe stumbling across them lessened significantly and instead she began to hope that the bastard, Alaki showed up. Explaining this to him would be difficult for the white male. No end of trouble would be caused and the pair would quarrel and bicker. Once upon a time Gemma would have been disgusted to find herself thinking in the manner that she was, an innocent pup who swore to never hurt anyone when she had seen how her mother pained from daddy's treatment of her. The special pup, the white one, she and Matteo were alike in so many ways and yet so different. Her sisters also had something in common with Giuseppe, angered by their father's favoritism of her, Felicity and Pippa had often ganged up on her and punished her for her 'specialness', poor little Ann had been the only one to stand beside her snowy sister and was subsequently also harassed and attacked, the litter divided by Lucifer's sick perverted ways. It was at that moment she realised that both Giuseppe and Matteo knew nothing about her; her past, where she had come from, who her family was, her hopes and fears, she was living with strangers.

Where he climbed around and over the wet rocks to avoid dirtying himself, the branded woman marched straight on through them, her vanity forgotten in place of larger and stronger emotions, sand and dirt marred the pristine white of her petite feet, water splashed around her ankles and she could not muster up the energy to care. She had no reason to look nice for him, not now, even as the thought crossed her mind her hands were tangling into her hair and pulling the white rose from long locks, it was dropped to the floor and stepped onto. The woman was being overly dramatic in her actions, fueling her own hysterics that were building up inside, somewhere deep down inside of her a small child was crying, wondering why her life had turned out so dark and wrong. His hand of assistance was snarled at and otherwise ignored, she needed no help from him. She listened to the beginning of his speech with no visible expression on her face, but her blue eyes betrayed her as they had always done, turmoil roiled in them, mixed up with the normal swirling of emotions she felt constantly; anger mixed with fear, shame with hurt, jealousy with some kind of sickness, hatred with disgust and sadness. Contempt for herself at the fore of everything and the most prevalent, she was such a stupid, useless bitch.

His calmness only made everything worse, he didn't feel remorse or regret for what he had done, the lies that fell from his tongue insinuating so insulted her deeply and her body stiffened. Then he went on explaining how his own life was so much better now, she could hardly believe what she was hearing, he had brought her all the way out here to this god forsaken cave to tell her that he was happy leaving her behind, happy to hurt her and dump her upon his maniacal and violent brother. Hands clenched into fists that would be useless. She could feel it all now, instead of simply snaking about in the pit of her stomach it was all coming up, unstoppable, like some kind of verbal vomit that would not be contained, feeling the pricks on the corners of her eyes that threatened those damned tears.. She could imagine how it would be, she would cry and beg and plead and make a complete fool of herself while he watched on with horror and regret at asking, it would be so mortifying. No, she would not allow him to tear away the last shred of dignity she held onto with the tips of her claws, her body shook with the effort it took her to keep the tirade down and back, her hands all but vibrating in their fisted balls upon her lap and she moved away from him, sliding across the rock a few inches. Then it came to her, he had hurt her so much and now pretended to care about her, well she could hurt him too, she too could wield that knife of pain and stab at him whilst laughing, she took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds before letting it back out slowly,

"I'm pregnant." She let the truth and sincerity of that statement fill her voice, ringing out, undeniable and indisputable. With her words she brought the figurative dagger down into his chest, the useless hybrid could hurt too but in a different way, she hoped he was crushed by it.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Teo tends to over think the obvious.

Pregnant.

The word echoed deafeningly in his head, though his expression remained the same as before; controlled calm. For a long moment, he didn't say anything, trying to register what that meant. Not too long before everything fell back together, he and Gemma... they'd... but wasn't Giuseppe involved? Maybe he had a nephew or neice on the way and not...

...a son or daughter.

The very idea made his stomach clench uncomfortably, to the point that his breath hitched in a delayed reaction, his ears flipping back against his head. It too him a while but he found his voice... sort of. When he spoke, the tone was flickering between pitches, though slightly... his Italian accent lingered a bit heavier, his concentration more on finding words to say rather than blocking out his accent like usual. Oh... um... do you... do you know for sure... you know... the father...? He couldn't look her in the eye, playing dumb for the time being to avoid getting it wrong... or worse.

He might've been right, about either father. With Giuseppe as the father, that pup was doomed. As least, as far as he was concerned the poor kid would be. No one that young and impressionable could grow up right under that deranged coydog. But then, he almost hoped that was the case. If HE were the father, he'd have some explaining to do to poor Alaki... and he'd never, ever let -his- kid anywhere near his brother. He wanted to avoid the darker coydog as much as he could. He was free of it. He didn't want that to happen all over again... or to his children.

Ah! Shut up, mind! She might've been pregnant before anything happened. Remember how she acted before. He scolded himself silently, hating himself for even considering Gemma with some stranger.

<style>
lawl angry gemma
3+

She couldn't tell what he was thinking from his facial expression so the woman turned her head back to the ocean and moved an inch or so more away from him. She didn't want him anymore, he was like a blight on her soul, sucking up all the energy and emotion. Suddenly the woman felt immensely tired as though she had done a great deal of work and she sighed, rubbing at her temples with a pale hand where she could feel pain building up. For the longest time he remained silent and she watched the ocean uninterestedly, she just wanted to go home and be with Giuseppe, who was the only one that seemed to understand her on any level at the moment, his answer to any problem was sex and lots of it, it was strangely refreshing from the stoic world she had been existing in for the past few weeks, it made her feel alive again.

The flick of his ears backwards drew her attention and her face turned ever so slightly to him, indicating she was listening. She snorted as he questioned her sureity on the matter of the male contributor or contributors as the situation entailed, he tried to word it delicately and she could tell the whole thing disturbed him, it made her feel a little better that he was affected negatively by it,

"The dates match to the threesome me, you and your brother had. There was no one else I have had sex with that matches." Her words were clipped and short, bristling with tension and daring him to say anything about her promiscuous habits, he had no right to determine who she fucked, when or where. The fur along her neck and spine followed her words, bristling with unspoken anger. Blue eyes narrowed, the fire in them growing by the second.
[html]

Teo's real fear is yet to be determined....

The moment she confirmed it, Teo's ears pinned back and he narrowed his eyes. At first it looked as if he were torn apart. He looked ready to scream, to run away, to cry. Then it crashed down into a look of realization... then...

I'm going to be a father. It was the most dumbly spoken thing the albino had ever said. Gemma, He turned to look at her finally, his eyes no longer hiding the mixed emotions he felt, the fear, the worry, the excitement. I'm sorry I hurt you. His walls were broken down, defenses gone again. I know it's wrong for me to say it, being married... He hesitated there, still not used to saying that. ...but I do love you. If there's anything I can do to earn your forgiveness... your trust.... again, please. Tell me.

As he said this, he swerved to kneel infront of her on both knees, almost literally begging her. There had never been a more pitiful sight.

<style>
Matteo can chase her Big Grin or leave, its up to you ^^ apologies for the wait, been trying so hard to catch up to everything
3+

She rolled her eyes at his stupid statement, it was neither true or false yet. The father of the pups growing inside of her could not be determined until they had actually been born. A cold breeze sprung up from nowhere, seeming to echo her frosty demeanor and she wrapped her arms around herself tighter, a silent sigh escaping her lips. Her head turned to him as he spoke her name and saw that his calm exterior had cracked revealing the slew of emotions running through him, and she did not care, couldn't bring herself to care. So the dead look stayed on her face, her eyes guarded and showing only her unending anger.

As the white male threw himself at her feet, she could only stare in disdain. The female stood, sick of his company and words. She looked down at him upon his knees, waiting for herself to give in but there was nothing for her to give to him at all. He had broken her, destroyed her and everything that had been cheery and maybe almost lovable about her was gone. No longer did a smile hide behind her sky gaze, threatening to escape, nor warmth in her face. She was cold, an ice bound heart all that remained. You have killed me

"No." Her words were as cold as her eyes, and her heart, "No, there is nothing you can do, not now and maybe not ever. Just stay away from me Matteo, that is the one thing you could do that would make me feel better." With those parting words she turned and began to stride back towards her home, her place of relative safety, to the arms of Giuseppe, who had never hurt her as his albino brother had, despite everything that she felt, tears blurred her vision for the crushed and broken pieces of her dreams.
[html]

Famous last words.

Her response left him shattered. When she turned to walk away, voicing those hateful words, he felt as if his world had crashed down around him. Had he really lost her for good? Even as a friend? The mother of what could be his pups had just shot him down for any chance of retribution. He felt... sick.

He watched her turn to leave, stepping away from him in long, quick strides. He wouldn't follow her. She'd made her decision... but as he watched her walk away, so did he. I'll win her over. Someday... she'll forgive me. He knelt there, watching her go with ears pinned back and eyes glazed over.

Before she was out of earshot, he called out. Io non smettere di amarti, Gemma! Ti rovinare! Dovrete semplicemente abituarsi ad essa! He knew she wouldn't understand all of it. That was the point. He'd surprise her for mornings to come with gifts, both new age and traditional, until she'd forgive him. Trovatos were stubborn bastards.

<style>