Will you tell me what you want?
[html]

OOC::

Io shrugged, a tiny smirk playing on her lips. 'It is the truth though. You know it, as do I'. Her words were harsh, spoken softly however, far different from each other. The russet and white hybrid knew what she was doing. It was her intention to manipulate Aeron to her needs, evil perhaps, but Io had her ways.

She turned to Aeron to hear her condition, 'And you assume I would do so?' Her words came sharply, perhaps a little more than planned, but Io fell silent again, pursing her lips and remaining silent for a moment. 'No, I have a male in mind...' She trailed off to silently ponder her plans. Yes, it should work. It was a fool proof plan, if this man turned away then she had many others to fill his place.

The woman moved over to the rabbits, finding the reel of string and tying them up by the legs individually above the kitchen counter. She slid the small metal trough under the strung up prey and slit their throats. Blood started to dribble down into the tray. Io left the room and sat down at the table, 'The rabbits are preparing'.

<style>
.ioforest3 .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.ioforest3 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ioforest3 b {color:#52B5F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ioforest3 {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.ioforest3 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... TR1856.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread