remind me
[html]
oh, so on fire, so in love

The ruler of the Kingdom Miracles sat across from her at the table he had set for them, though he waited to begin eating until she did. It was only polite to do so. Vigilante watched her carefully as she took in everything around them and then questioned the reasoning behind it, though truth be told it saddened him to think that there needed to be a reason. He had never been the romantic, had always been more gruff and aloof than anything, but he should never need a reason to do something like this for her.

Reaching across the table to take one of her hands in both of his own, Vigilante lowered his muzzle to kiss the top of it. "Because I love you and because I wanted to apologize for everything in a special way," he answered in his deep tones. "And from the looks of it, we don't have much time left before we'll have no time for ourselves," he said with a grin, indicating the growing of her belly with a small gesture of his hand. There seemed to be less than a month left now until they had puppies on their hands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread