All the things you didn't know
OC: This is a bit of a minor change, but I'm changing Etal's species to a Harpy, since its easier to find pictures and information about them. Hope thats not a problem Smile It basically just means she looks a little different, and is bigger.

IC:
Her hearing was, along with her sense of smell, her best sense, and the howl was easily heard. Sharp icey ears swiveled to catch the sound and hold its location. WindSeeker was again thankful she had chosen a pack who utilized some form of human streets. It made getting around for her immensely easier than trekking through the forest would have. In wolf form she exited her dwelling at a happy trot, feeling relaxed and happy, emotions she had not been used to feeling before her arrival at Dahlia De Mai. Pausing, the petite female flagged her plumed tail, glancing back at the grey bird who was forever her shadow, "No smart ass comments from you today, Etal, I don't feel like translating," The large grey bird ruffled her ash grey plumes, flexing her charcoal wings, " Needed, Commentses are. Should appreciate Etal, Singers should," muttered the bird.

"Riiight, whatever," Wind said as her paws gained the asphalt and she began the ground eating stryde of the wolf, confident, based on the man made streets, that she could move easily and wilth little hinderance. Cercelee had called the meeting, one of very few packmembers she'd actually met. She was also the Alpha. Wind didn't really get the customized rank names, and thought in terms of Alpha, Beta, etcetera. It was just easier that way.

"Cercelee is in the parkses, she is," said the twenty pound bird, rather unnecessarily. "I know that, I'm more familiar with this place now. Anyone else there yet?" Wind asked, hoping she was not the last one. She hated being last at meetngs. The huge bird flew higher, dark eyes searching and came back down, "Nope! Slow, other Singers is!" she trilled with pride. Rolling her eyes, the ice furred female turned into the park, assuming a more submissive stance, as she was, to her knowledge, the lowest ranked in the pack. She had, from what she could remember, always been the lowest, but it was a lot in life she was used to. At least she was in a pack. She picked a nice flat boulder on which to sit. Being the tiny female she was, Wind didn't need anything ostentatious or large. Etal, who was as tall as she was when on the ground with Wind in lupus form, nodded once to the leader of the Singers and winged her way up to a sturdy tree branch overlooking the place where her blind companion had seated herself. Wind wondered how to address her alpha in such a circumstance, and managed a somewhat uncertain smile and said, "Rosea, Cercelee," Most packs from what she'd seen had different formalities during meetings, and it ws best to play it safe in her mind.

Messages In This Thread