Come together
[html]

-is stupid-

Naniko wasn't completely one way or the other about the new packs that had formed. She knew that there were wolves out there other than the ones that lived in Twilight Vale, and that Inferni had reformed and taken its original name. There were some packs that were tied together by family, some by friends, and there were some packs that weren't tied together by anything. She'd wondered about the wolves' loyalties, if they would side with their own species or the opposing force if an all-out war began with the coyotes.

This seemed unlikely, though...at least at this given time. There were too many wolves for the coyotes to take them all. When Fatin arrived she stepped aside so that the older female could pass. "This is just...to talk. And learn. But I suppose that this could be a more permanent spot...perhaps one that could be used in emergencies in the future."

After that the white wolf went to wait in the sitting room, taking a soft, high-backed chair. She was rather tall, so it fit her well. Others began to come some that she didn't recognize...and some that she only knew by their name. Haku and Cercelee were her friend Ember's cousins. Pilot wasn't there, Tayui either...but one of them would be coming, surely. She put a hand on Conri's shoulder when he arrived, squeezing it.

"And I'm Naniko D'angelo, from Twilight Vale as well." She started. Most everyone was there, and she didn't want to keep them waiting. It was a bad idea to have all of the leaders from all of the packs gone at once...this was why she'd chosen nightfall. Not much pack activity during the night, right? In any case, they'd all need to be back soon. "I wanted to try and get us all into one place for once...see who all is here, talk a little about things that've been going on"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread