lost in my own backyard
[html]

Although Cer’s questions were answered, they weren’t satisfactory, and Cercelee was still left wondering, why this stranger had made herself at home. Haku had not spoken to Cercelee, and luckily for Firefly, Cercelee also did not know the names of any of her cousins aside from those she had met personally, so the name Firefly was completely meaningless to the cream colored Rosea. However, the stranger had asked a question of her own, and Cercelee answered it good natured. I am always out. Which was true enough. Although leader of these lands and thus having more right to them than anyone else, she had not bothered to stake a claim to a house, or den, or anything at all, to call her own home. She slept where she felt like, and often she ignored the weather and rather went about her day normally, as if the sun was always shining.

Well, Firefly, I hope you are enjoying my wine? Cercelee had since learned the name for the drink, though that had come after consuming far too much of it. I’m Cercelee, leader in these lands. Maybe Firefly had already guessed, but it would be rude no to introduce herself at any rate. Still though, Cercelee hadn’t solved the mystery of the mysterious lady yet, and it was not her manner to be rude about it. It was also more fun to dodge around the point. She hadn’t yet said anything that might make the younger female aware that Cercelee questioned her presence, she had been calm and accepting the whole conversation thus far, and her next question was asked with a natural curiosity. So, are you here visiting someone? Or just enjoying the pack lands?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread