Finding the Artists [joining]
Rory agreed that he would get his leader, which made Leigha beam with happiness. He had asked her what kind of entertainment she could do. Well, she thought about this for a moment. Surely she could sing, she was pretty decent at acting, too.

"Well, I am a very good singer. I could sing for other wolves and practice my muse at the same time. I wouldn't care if I did it solo or with any other wolf, I'd just be happy singing period. And I am pretty decent at acting. I could entertain with my acting and if you did theatre here then I could play a part. I've heard of theatre somehwere, I just forget where. But yes, that's what I can do. I am also very friendly to all wolves, or any animal for that matter, no matter big or small. I absolutely am NOT a judgemental wolf. I heard that was how this pack was, too. But it was just a rumor I picked up on the road."

Leigha hoped that Rory and her would become good, even great, friends. He seemed very interesting. He certainly was not like many of the wolves she had met over her life. Even though she was enjoying herself by conversing with Rory, she couldn't get the leader coming out of her mind. How could she? He or she was the one who would decide her fate. She flashed a smile at Rory, hoping he would say something back, to help get her mind away from her anxiety.

Messages In This Thread