Finding the Artists [joining]
Leigha was slightly shocked at Rory's question about her doing something terribly bad, like murdering someone, but she could tell that he meant no disrespect and it was a very fair question.

"No, I would never do anything like that. I believe in peace. But just to be honest with you, I will fight if I have to, but only for the protection of my pack or the protection of myself. Trust me, if I got into an arguement with a wolf, I would most definitely not be the one to first get violent," she reasured him. Rory seemed like, even though he wasn't the leader, he knew what he was doing in this situation. She respected that. She couldn't shake off the way he talked. It was kind of funny, but she thought it was neat, also. She stopped for a moment and looked at Rory.

"Did you say we could do duets together?" she asked. She looked down at the ground and thought for a moment. Her eyes soon returned to Rory's, as friendly and excited as can be. Her small mouth grew into a beaming smile.

"I'd love to," she exclaimed. "No one has ever asked me that before, well, I guess that's because I've never met anyone that can sing, but still. You're a very generous wolf Rory! Thank you very much." There was a sweet, calm tone in her voice at the end. She knew she would get along very well with this Irish wolf. Her eyes filled with sweetness, her expression was warm and welcoming. She waited for a reaction. She hoped it was a good one.

Messages In This Thread