Break It In
[html]

WC:395+
OOC: nice to meet you Big Grin i'm glad you don't mind. Also welcome to souls <3

The male had been okay. That was a relief on the Furcas' mind to say the least, because she did not have many supplies with her, mostly a bag full of marijuana and mushrooms at the moment, maybe a needle and thread if she needed to do any sewing, or stitching. She smiled at the boy though, and shook her head when he had told her that he hoped to not have pulled her from anything too important. It's nothing I can't go back to later. The well being of my pack mates is more important than some mushroom harvesting anyways. she spoke to the male, nodding her head lightly in the process, and the same smile settled on her face, unflinching. She hadn't realized that she had not spoken her name, for she had been more concerned about his condition, but when she introduced himself and then asked her what her name was, she stood back up and grabbed her bag again and slung it over her shoulder. How rude of me! My name is Panda. It's nice to meet a new face. Welcome to Anathema. she told him, a welcoming grin forming on her face as she took his extended hand within her own and she shook his hand with a firm grip. Shortly after she would release his hand and move her brown eyes down to her bag. Her feline friend had made a mewling sound with it's mouth and she looked down at the gray feline.

Oh yeah, that's Octopus. she spoke, chuckling softly before she bent down and pet the ruffled fur of the feline down to where it was smooth again. He was worried about you too, but in a cat way. she spoke, another small chuckle forced from her lips. She then would stand straight up again and look at the interesting looking male. It seemed that she was not the only one in Anathema that had an interesting set of colors. Panda's cropped half-tail had wagged gently behind her. You have any hobbies, Mido? she asked, wondering what kind of male she was talking to, weither he be a warrior, or a pup sitter or anything inbetween. Maybe she would be able to introduce him to the right people in the pack so he can work at becoming something other than a Zepar or something of the sort.

<style>

.AnaFK-12 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-12 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-12 b {font-family:'Rock Salt', trebuchet ms, san-serif; color:#BF6821; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-12 {background-color:#b9b19c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... utmeup.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-12-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread