Break It In
[html]

OOC: Anybody is more than welcome to just bug him. He’s bored, and could use some interaction. Not like he has any friends.

Mido made his way across a field toward a lot of trees in front of the caverns. Inside the mass of trees he saw nothing but a wild maze of wood, light

trickled through the top of the trees overwhelming cover. Closing his eyes he listened to the birds rant, he didn’t understand and didn’t feel like giving

it much thought either. Mido plopped his butt onto the ground landing in leaves and twigs. While staring at the wooded areas cover a thought had struck him

hard; it has been a long time since he was last in his Optime form.

“Damn it!” He cursed himself. He had a tendency to shift only when necessary; it had been more than a month since he spent time in Optime. He

realized now that he needed to change form as soon and conveniently as possible. Looking around, he didn’t see anyone, and all he could hear was talk from

the woods inhabitants. Now was as good a time as any. His concern was disturbing others and or being seen like this.

He began to shift into Optime form, his heart beat picked up as the changes took place. His joints throbbed and he felt like he was on fire. His

breathing became heavy and erratic as the pain got almost intolerable, making him grit his teeth and nearly collapse. The transformation was putting Mido

into such agony that he threw his head back. “AAAAAHHHHHHH!” A blaring scream escaped his jaws. He watched the birds flee the trees protection in a

panic. He shifted so little he forgot how it hurt; it was like being cooked from the inside out. He looked down to his hands holding them out, his knuckles

cracked as he clenched them into fists.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold;

letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template b {color:#FF0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-

size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:549+
OOC: Hope you don't mind me coming in here :] I kinda need the threads with Panda.

Panda had been enjoying the outside of the caves since she had found out that she was not pregnant. She was happy in a way that she was not, simply because it would be a stress on her that she really didn't need at the moment. She was also a little bit sad because she though about how nice it would have been to have made Venom a father. She was also conflicted about it still because Venom himself was still very young, maybe they were not ready for children yet. She knew that Ouija would help them if they needed it though, because he could have also been the father of the children whom had never been. She was not alone today in her expedition into the forests of Anathema, for she had a companion whom seemed to have taken a fancy to the uniquely pelted girl. It was a feline whom Panda had met only a few days earlier with a solid gray pelt and wide yellow-green eyes. The feline was friendly with Panda, and had ended up following her back to the caves one afternoon when she had been out on a walk. Panda didn't mind the feline, and thus she had claimed the beast as her pet and then named him 'Octopus', for whatever twisted reason she had come up with in her mind. It wasn't like the cat seemed to mind all that much because she called it that and it still followed her and mewed it's cute little meow at her.

She'd stopped for a moment and inspected a log. She noticed that there was enough moisture in the log for things to grow so it made her curious. She looked inside of the log and found herself face to face with some psilocybin mushrooms. She had a few of these growing in her cave herself, and she had seen a few of them elsewhere but she was lucky to find them all the way out here. She smiled and then reached out and plucked them from the ground. She then would inspect them, but in the middle of doing that, she heard a scream, and then a whole bunch of birds started to fly through the forest and out of the trees that surrounded the scream. Panda's cropped ears fell back on her head, and the gray pelted feline had hissed and spat in the direction of the scream. As Furcas, a healer of Anathema, the scream attracted her. She needed to see if this scream was one that needed her help. She put her mushrooms she found in her bag and then she started to run towards the scream.

She would approach relatively quickly, and her feline had also hesitantly followed behind the black and white colored wolf. She looked at the male whom was sitting on the ground, and she cocked her head to the right and she lowered her bag to the ground and she extended a hand out to touch the male. Are you okay, sir? I heard your scream, and I'm the Furcas, the Healer of Anathema, I wanted to make sure you were okay.. the woman spoke, hoping that he was okay, for he didn't really look like he was hurt from what she could see.

<style>

.AnaFK-12 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-12 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-12 b {font-family:'Rock Salt', trebuchet ms, san-serif; color:#BF6821; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-12 {background-color:#b9b19c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... utmeup.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-12-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hey Smile I don't mind at all.

Mido stared at the black and white female in shock for a moment; he didn’t expect to see anyone. She was crouched in front of him with a look of concern

and confusion on her face, asking if he was okay. With her she carried a bag that contained a peculiar scent. Mido didn’t notice the cat that hid partially

behind her before. With hair that stood on end, her follower gave him a glare that would kill if it could. He adjusted his eyes back to the Furcas who held

her hand on his arm. “I’m alright. Changing forms is rather painful for me, but thank you for your concern. I hope I didn’t take you way from anything

important.”
The Zepar apologetically explained scratching behind his ear.

The white male picked himself up from the ground and dusted off his butt. First he’d met the Angela Naniko and now Anathema’s healer known as the Furcas.

She was obviously very good at what she did; she was quick to provide attention, kind and considerate. The only issue was that he didn’t know the healer’s

name. “My name is Mido, I’m new here. I don’t wish to address you as the Furcas, do you have a name I can call you by?” He asked extending one of

his brown colored arms to greet her.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold;

.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-

size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC:395+
OOC: nice to meet you Big Grin i'm glad you don't mind. Also welcome to souls <3

The male had been okay. That was a relief on the Furcas' mind to say the least, because she did not have many supplies with her, mostly a bag full of marijuana and mushrooms at the moment, maybe a needle and thread if she needed to do any sewing, or stitching. She smiled at the boy though, and shook her head when he had told her that he hoped to not have pulled her from anything too important. It's nothing I can't go back to later. The well being of my pack mates is more important than some mushroom harvesting anyways. she spoke to the male, nodding her head lightly in the process, and the same smile settled on her face, unflinching. She hadn't realized that she had not spoken her name, for she had been more concerned about his condition, but when she introduced himself and then asked her what her name was, she stood back up and grabbed her bag again and slung it over her shoulder. How rude of me! My name is Panda. It's nice to meet a new face. Welcome to Anathema. she told him, a welcoming grin forming on her face as she took his extended hand within her own and she shook his hand with a firm grip. Shortly after she would release his hand and move her brown eyes down to her bag. Her feline friend had made a mewling sound with it's mouth and she looked down at the gray feline.

Oh yeah, that's Octopus. she spoke, chuckling softly before she bent down and pet the ruffled fur of the feline down to where it was smooth again. He was worried about you too, but in a cat way. she spoke, another small chuckle forced from her lips. She then would stand straight up again and look at the interesting looking male. It seemed that she was not the only one in Anathema that had an interesting set of colors. Panda's cropped half-tail had wagged gently behind her. You have any hobbies, Mido? she asked, wondering what kind of male she was talking to, weither he be a warrior, or a pup sitter or anything inbetween. Maybe she would be able to introduce him to the right people in the pack so he can work at becoming something other than a Zepar or something of the sort.

<style>

.AnaFK-12 b {font-family:'Rock Salt', trebuchet ms, san-serif; color:#BF6821; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-12 {background-color:#b9b19c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... utmeup.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-12-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

He was absolutely thrilled meeting another member of the pack. Mido looked at her for a moment admiring her color contrast making a mental note to

himself. This was Anathema’s black and white female named Panda, who oddly resembled the real thing. She also had a cohort, a cat named Octopus. They were

quite an intriguing duo that complemented one another, they made him smile and mildly laugh.

When she asked him if he had any hobbies, an eyebrow was raised to her question; he couldn’t figure out if the question was random or had a purpose. Mido

pondered over possible hobbies for a moment. His thick curled tail swayed rhythmically hitting is sides as he thought. “I really like to run and be

active. Occasionally I’ll play jokes and goof off at times to unwind. I’m a really good fighter.”
He said in response. His gaze traveled back to the

Furcas. “What about you Panda? When you’re not taking care of others or picking mushrooms, what do you like to do with free time?” The zepar asked

with a grin, the smell that emitted from the bag he was pretty certain of now. Mido was still uncertain of Panda, because he had a hard time gauging her

personality. She was nice though, she seemed very relaxed and pretty down to earth.

Mido

<style>

</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC:+436
OOC: nada

She did not know what the male was grinning and chuckling about, but she returned it with a smile herself, and she twisted her right leg to make a dent into the ground below her. She found herself to be slightly shy in front of this handsome male, for she had never seen anything quite like him. He had an interesting look to say the least in everything, but it was not in a bad way if she did say so herself. When he answered her question, he spoke of how he liked to fight, and he also was a goofball in a sense. She giggled at this. She'd yet to meet a goofball in Anathema, it was a relief to finally meet someone whom liked to just have fun. You'll probably be going into the warrior ranking system then huh? she asked, though it wasn't like she should be asking since the male had stated that he liked to fight. She was not much of a fighter, though she would defend herself tooth and claw and just her sheer size would be able to help her when in battle. She was kind-hearted though and it took almost too much to get her angry enough to where she would attack someone.

He asked her the same that she had asked him and the woman had to think about the things that she liked to do. Well, I do a lot of other things. I'm pretty good at making soap from lye and animal fat as well as something to make it smell pretty, like flowers. she spoke, explaining a little bit about soap before she paused for a moment to see the expression on the male's face. I like to smoke marijuana, and when there's paper and pencil around, I like to draw.....And I also like to play drums.. or walk on logs...watch stars when it's dark outside... I do a lot of things. the woman spoke, chuckling afterward about the many things that she did to make her mind entertained. She left out a few things that were slightly unimportant though. She had many skills and she liked to do all of these things, but sometimes she would get caught up in other things. Oh, and I like to wander. Travel really. Be in nature. Something about the trees and stuff makes me feel good. she spoke, nodding her head and smiling at the male.

Has anyone shown you around yet? Or have you been exploring by yourself a lot or what? she asked the male, wondering if he knew the layout of Anathema yet or not.

<style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: ???

Mido found Panda to be very humorous, making him snicker every so often. She was definitely out there, but that wasn’t a bad thing. She had an earthy

personality to her; the Furcas seemed to be extremely in touch with nature. When Panda had mentioned marijuana, Mido understood better. To him it sounded

as though she really enjoyed what she did and was out to have a good time. He had done some of what she said, not marijuana, but star gaze, draw and such.

He could see how nature would make her happy, it made perfect sense.

Earlier she said something about the warrior ranking system, he didn’t know exactly what that was but that would probably be the direction he’d go in.

There wasn’t much else he felt he was cut out for. The female standing in front of him asked if he had been shown around or had been exploring. “Naniko

helped me find a den to stay in. But I haven’t been shown around. I poked around inside the caverns a lot, I went to the hot springs, I saw the pools of

fish and I have seen a little above ground. I have yet to visit anything east of Dawn’s Breath. So yeah I still don’t know the place very well.”
He

said following the response with a nervous laugh. Mido stared into Pandas’ eyes for a second and tilted his head. “Come to think of it other than

Naniko, you’re the only other pack member I have seen since my arrival. It seems like everybody here is very busy.”
He said with a saddened tone.

Mido

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: nothing goes here for now.

He just stared at her when she was talking. It made her wonder what he was thinking there, but she continued on none the less before she bent down and picked up her feline. Her fingers moved within the silky smoothness of the feline's coat. There was something about the feline that seemed to be different from others because of such a feeling, for the woman had pet many cats before him and she had never felt the same type of coat that he was so lucky to have. She loved the feel of his pelt either way, and she was glad to have come into contact with such a beautiful beast, and for it to find that she was a suitable master to actually follow around. The best part of it was that they would be able to communicate because Panda could understand low-speech, the same speech that the feline spoke in. The male had spoken to her about all the places he had wandered so far, and then he continued on to speak about how he had only met her besides Naniko. This was saddening not only to him, but to her as well! Why wouldn't anyone want to talk to this fellow? He seemed interesting enough! She let a frown touch her maw for the first time in this whole conversation.

Then she got an idea! He could meet her best friend, Venom. Then at least he would know more than one person. Then....I'll introduce you to someone else I know! It's a shame that you've only met two people since you've been here! she spoke as she went to grab his hand and pull him towards where she knew Venom to be. D'ya like animals, Mido? Like, uh, Horses and junk? she knew her friend would be with the horses because he had been trying to figure out if they should use one of the horses to go out and catch their own horses or if they should just lay claim on some of the tame horses that were in the Anathema caves. If he'd let her grab his hand, then she would start to lead him towards the caves, and if not, then she would just continue to walk in the direction of the caves, to let him meet her friend. If we can find anyone else on the way, we can meet them too! she spoke to him, smiling back at him as she walked along.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0d63c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #010312; }
.pandafreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#010312; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28304a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#411+
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hey, let me know if I am out of line with this

Panda returned to him a look of disappointment. As soon as she looked sad she became overly excited and giddy like. She was wide eyed and upbeat like

she had just had an amazing idea. She blurted out that she would introduce him to somebody else she knew. Mido smiled, ears twitching, his tail wagged

heavily at the thought of meeting yet another pack member. Then she proceeded to ask him if he liked horses. He really didn’t mind them; they were majestic

obedient creatures adored by many to which he never paid much attention to.

As she went to grab the Zepars’ hand; he made no attempt to move it away letting her grasp it, allowing her to lead the way. Panda turned in the opposite

direction and headed towards the caves. She walked quickly knowing where she was going and he not. Mido wondered for a moment who she planned on

introducing him to. “Hey Panda, who are we going to see?” He asked laughing. The Furcas seemed like a very spur of the moment individual. The caves

grew immensely as they closed the distance showing their mass and detail.

Mido

<style>

</style>

[/html]
[html]

ooc: Nope, you're all cool :]

Her pink paw pad touched his own paw as she went to lead the male towards the caves. She didn't find this action to be out of the normal for her, since she had been pretty laid back about most things, though with some people she found that holding hands with them seemed to be more natural and wanted than with others. She also felt the energy of a person better when she was holding their hand rather than just looking at them. Venom was the one whom was the better aura reader than she was, so she normally depended on him to read the auras from far off, while she needed to touch another to actually feel their aura to the full extent. This was only because she was not as powerful as the yearling, for she had not had as much training in the field as he did as well as natural ability. She had some ability, yes, but she did not have as much natural ability as he did for that specific power. She had natural abilities in mental and physical healing, for the woman was a natural born shaman, it was what she was born to do.

She led him to the caves, and he asked who they were going to go meet. His name is Venom. He's my best friend, we've been through hell and back together, though he is kinda shyish. He might look mean, but he's just weird at first. When ya get to know him he's a great guy. Maybe ya'll can spar one day, since you both like to fight. the woman spoke to the male, her words coming out in bucketfuls before they had come upon an entrance to the cave system and she had let go of the male's hand, but urged him to continue to follow her. This way, Mido. she spoke to him and she had gone through the twists of the caves until she came upon the chamber where they kept the horses. Among the horses there sat a large young male, chocolate and coal colored fur with assorted scars that littered his body. He had a cigarette in his mouth and he puffed on it before he had turned those beautiful hazel eyes towards the woman whom he knew. "Panda, What's up?" the male asked her. I brought someone who I thought you'd like to meet. He's a new member, and he's a fighter, so I was thinking that ya'll could spar or something together. she spoke to the Italian, a bright smile on her face as she wagged her cropped half-tail and she moved to let Venom lay his eyes on the male. Venom, this is Mido, and Mido, this is my friend, Venom. she spoke, nodding her head and looking between the two. Venom stood up and moved towards the two, he reached his arm out to shake the other male's hand before speaking. "Hello Mido, welcome to Anathema, and it's a pleasure meeting you." the chocolate and coal male spoke to the creme and white male.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0d63c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #010312; }
.pandafreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#010312; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28304a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#513+
[/html]
[html]

After Panda removed herself from his line of vision he saw the

one she spoke of called Venom. Her friend approached the Zepar,

holding out his hand as he welcomed him to Anathema. Mido looked

at the chocolate-coal colored male who towered him about a foot for

only a moment before taking his hand. “It’s good to meat you

too Venom.”
Mido said as his brown hand clenched Venoms’.

Mido enveloped himself in thought; it seemed awkward to him that a

canine with a very positive and generous disposition would have

such a heinous name. Nonetheless it was nice to meet a new

face.

Mido looked up toward the male with the cigarette still in his

mouth. “Since you like to fight, we’ll have to get together

some time later and scrap. I’m a little out of practice, so I

could really use it. It’ll be a good time.”
He mentioned.

The horses behind Venom stamped around and bantered, causing a

ruckus. Mido turned his sights back on the black and white female

who was standing to the two males’ side glancing to and from one

another with excitement in her eyes. It was a wonder the Furcas

didn’t make herself dizzy or sick from it. “Thanks for being so

good to me Panda. I got a few things I need to figure out, unless

you can help point me in the right direction.”
He said to her

with a smile.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000;

margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px;

font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center;

width:100%;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url

(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg);

background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000;

letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid

#000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px;

background-image:url

(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png);

border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid

solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]

ooc: I did not mean to take so long on this, sorry bro.

Oh, if only the man knew about how Venom came to receive his name. It was not his birth name, no, for it was a name given to him by the monochromatic woman that stood to the side of the two males. There was a whole story behind the name, and to those of whom had a more harsh aura than the male by the name of Mido knew, Venom did match his name. He was venomous, poison for those whom tried to converse with him with impure tendencies, and his eyes were more than likely able to get his point across before his poison laced voice was able to let the insults drop from his maw. He was not friendly to those whom did not deserve it, and in some way, this Mido did. Venom nodded to the male when he had spoken of sparring. Don't expect me to go easy on ya. I'm not the easy-goin spar buddy. the male spoke, a twisted grin forming on his lips with the cigarette hanging from his maw.

Panda looked to the horses whom were making a fuss, and she had moved over to them, her sights going to a large mare that had splotches of white and black. This happened to be her favorite of the horses of Anathema, and she wished to claim this horse since it was not owned by any particular person within the pack. She put her hand on it's nose and rubbed it's face. It spoke to her within it's low speech and asked whom the new guy was. Panda chuckled lightly and then replied to it, telling it that the male was called 'Mido' and that he was a nice guy. Then Mido had spoken to her once more, and she turned to face him again. She had heard his words and she wandered back over towards the two males. She was asked if she could help point him in the right direction. I can try. What do you need help with? she asked him, cocking her head to the left.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#346+
[/html]
[html]

That's alright, I just assumed you were finshed. :p

Venom issued a verbal warning to the newbie. Apparently he was not an easy going sparring partner. The chocolate colored male possessed a sinister

looking smile on his mug, but the cigarette dangling out his mouth made him look goofy. Mido couldn’t help but laugh at him. “Good, I wouldn’t want you

to take it easy on me. That would be no fun. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if you went and did something like that.”
Mido was becoming

excited at the thought of going a round or two with the big guy in front of him. His smile forced his lips showing teeth, not out of violence or anger.

Panda had made her way to the horses. The furcas was involved among the horses talking to them and such. He couldn’t hear a thing she said but he did

catch her say his name. Great now animals he couldn’t talk to were talking about him. Panda popped back in to the conversation by asking what Mido needed

help with. He turned his attention from Venom to Panda. “It would probably be in my best interest to get involved with the warrior rank, since I have

barely anything else I am good at. So might you be able suggest anyone I might want to seek out that I should involve myself with?”
He asked his black

and white patterned friend.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

ooc: Sometimes i get slow because my life likes to take a shit on my day like 6 days in a row. We can end this soon as well if you'd like :] I'd love to have another thread with Mido though, maybe Venom and him could spar and Panda can watch or something xD

Venom chuckled at the man's response, and nodded his head. Then I look forward to our spar. spoke the large yearling. The male's normally stiff tail did wag a little bit, showing that he actually was somewhat excited to wrestle with this man. If the environment was much more spacious and they would not risk running into the horses then they could spar at this moment in time, for the male was always ready for a good brawl. He remained silent after this though, for the man then would turn to Panda. Venom took a drag of his cigarette and then he flicked the butt on the ground and he smashed it into the rock, unafraid of burning his paw while doing so. He then moved over to the horses and picked out a tall bay stallion that Venom normally took when he was going to ride somewhere. He put the harness on the beast and attached the reigns before he looked at the two other Luperci to get them to move. I'm coming out. he commented, after Mido's question had been put into the air. Well,I do know of a male by the name of Viking, but he doesn't talk too much, I think he doesn't speak much English. I did hear about a male by the name of Alaki whom is a Marbas. I'm pretty sure he lives with his mate in the same hallway as Venom and I. she spoke to Mido, nodding her head politely before she had looked back at Venom and she moved to the side more, so they would not be in the way.

Where are you heading, Venom? Panda asked her friend as he pulled the stallion out of the makeshift stall they had. I need to get fresh meat. You're welcome to join. he told her, and she nodded her head. She thought about it for a moment and she looked back at Mido. I could show you the hallway to where myself and a few of the other members live if you'd like. I dunno if you already know the hallway or not, but it's where more of the bigger dens are. she spoke, shrugging her shoulders. Venom could wait on his answer as far as she was concerned, he'd more than likely come back to the den and remind her, or come find her to ask her again before he left, or at least asked her if she wanted to smoke a joint and then go hunting. Either way, he was bound to approach her again. He'd probably be a gentleman and get her horse ready too. As far as those two people go that's all I really know. I'm not sure how this Alaki man is personally, but by the looks of things, he might not be such a friendly person. she spoke, tilting her head to the left and perked her cropped ears. Good luck either way, my friend. Panda gave the spoken word of luck towards his mission, something she actually believed that he would need.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#509+
[/html]
[html]

Yeah life really sucks sometimes, we can’t control it, but we can influence it though. I’m not trying to preach dude. On another note, I’ll

end this thread here. I can guarantee that I’ll hit you up for another thread in the future. Smile

Speaking of tussling with the overly large chocolate colored male made the Zepar really excited. Just the thought of it seemed increase his blood

pressure to the point that he could hear it in his head. Mido knew that in the future when they did go at it, Venom’s size would prove to be challenging for

him. Turning his attention to the black and white Furcas, venom had gone over to prep one of the horses for riding before she responded to his question.

The girl spoke about a male by the name of Viking, guess he wasn’t much of a talker and at that she thought he didn’t know much English either. The

multicolored male knew no language other than English, the last thing the new guy needed was a hard time understanding somebody; so dealing with Viking would

be a terrible idea.

She mentioned another male called Alaki, noting that he was a Marbas. He didn’t know what level a Marbas was; he just made the assumption that this Alaki

was well experienced. Before she continued to speak about the male she offered to show him the hallway of dens, but he knew what she was talking about.

Panda seemed to hold a cautious uncertain tone as she explained. She didn’t know his personality and said he may not be the friendly type. Mido had dealt

with his fair share of unfriendly characters in his time. Being unfriendly upfront never really says much about them as an individual. The woman wished him

luck either way. ”Thanks Panda, I’ll remember that name. I’ll be seeing you in the future Venom.” He said as he smiled to them. He raised his hand

in the air saying good bye as he turned around to leave the entrance near the horses.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]