Finding the Artists [joining]
Leigha respected how he was informing her he was in a relationship, even though it would make her happy to have a wolf as interesting as Rory, she had never planned to be more than friends with him.

"No, I don't have anyone special." Leigha paused and smiled slightly. "I appreciate you telling me you have a girlfriend. I hope we can be very good friends," Leigha said sweetly.

Leigha saw what seemed to be the leader approaching her. The leader greeted her with a smile and stated what she knew. Leigha lowered herself respectfully.

"Yes, I do wish to join your pack. I would be so grateful to be able to a part of this wonderful pack I have heard about. I am a singer and an actress. I hope I can be a great member of your pack. I very much would like to help any wolves as much as I could." Leigha swelled with passion. It was time to decide where her fate will be decided. This was the moment she had been waiting for. She patiently awaited for a response, hoping she made a good first impression with the great respect she had, even for a stranger wolf.

Messages In This Thread