Break It In
[html]

WC:+436
OOC: nada

She did not know what the male was grinning and chuckling about, but she returned it with a smile herself, and she twisted her right leg to make a dent into the ground below her. She found herself to be slightly shy in front of this handsome male, for she had never seen anything quite like him. He had an interesting look to say the least in everything, but it was not in a bad way if she did say so herself. When he answered her question, he spoke of how he liked to fight, and he also was a goofball in a sense. She giggled at this. She'd yet to meet a goofball in Anathema, it was a relief to finally meet someone whom liked to just have fun. You'll probably be going into the warrior ranking system then huh? she asked, though it wasn't like she should be asking since the male had stated that he liked to fight. She was not much of a fighter, though she would defend herself tooth and claw and just her sheer size would be able to help her when in battle. She was kind-hearted though and it took almost too much to get her angry enough to where she would attack someone.

He asked her the same that she had asked him and the woman had to think about the things that she liked to do. Well, I do a lot of other things. I'm pretty good at making soap from lye and animal fat as well as something to make it smell pretty, like flowers. she spoke, explaining a little bit about soap before she paused for a moment to see the expression on the male's face. I like to smoke marijuana, and when there's paper and pencil around, I like to draw.....And I also like to play drums.. or walk on logs...watch stars when it's dark outside... I do a lot of things. the woman spoke, chuckling afterward about the many things that she did to make her mind entertained. She left out a few things that were slightly unimportant though. She had many skills and she liked to do all of these things, but sometimes she would get caught up in other things. Oh, and I like to wander. Travel really. Be in nature. Something about the trees and stuff makes me feel good. she spoke, nodding her head and smiling at the male.

Has anyone shown you around yet? Or have you been exploring by yourself a lot or what? she asked the male, wondering if he knew the layout of Anathema yet or not.

<style>

.AnaFK-12 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-12 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-12 b {font-family:'Rock Salt', trebuchet ms, san-serif; color:#BF6821; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-12 {background-color:#b9b19c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... utmeup.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-12-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread