Break It In
[html]

OOC: ???

Mido found Panda to be very humorous, making him snicker every so often. She was definitely out there, but that wasn’t a bad thing. She had an earthy

personality to her; the Furcas seemed to be extremely in touch with nature. When Panda had mentioned marijuana, Mido understood better. To him it sounded

as though she really enjoyed what she did and was out to have a good time. He had done some of what she said, not marijuana, but star gaze, draw and such.

He could see how nature would make her happy, it made perfect sense.

Earlier she said something about the warrior ranking system, he didn’t know exactly what that was but that would probably be the direction he’d go in.

There wasn’t much else he felt he was cut out for. The female standing in front of him asked if he had been shown around or had been exploring. “Naniko

helped me find a den to stay in. But I haven’t been shown around. I poked around inside the caverns a lot, I went to the hot springs, I saw the pools of

fish and I have seen a little above ground. I have yet to visit anything east of Dawn’s Breath. So yeah I still don’t know the place very well.”
He

said following the response with a nervous laugh. Mido stared into Pandas’ eyes for a second and tilted his head. “Come to think of it other than

Naniko, you’re the only other pack member I have seen since my arrival. It seems like everybody here is very busy.”
He said with a saddened tone.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold;

letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template b {color:#FF0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-

size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread