Break It In
[html]

ooc: Nope, you're all cool :]

Her pink paw pad touched his own paw as she went to lead the male towards the caves. She didn't find this action to be out of the normal for her, since she had been pretty laid back about most things, though with some people she found that holding hands with them seemed to be more natural and wanted than with others. She also felt the energy of a person better when she was holding their hand rather than just looking at them. Venom was the one whom was the better aura reader than she was, so she normally depended on him to read the auras from far off, while she needed to touch another to actually feel their aura to the full extent. This was only because she was not as powerful as the yearling, for she had not had as much training in the field as he did as well as natural ability. She had some ability, yes, but she did not have as much natural ability as he did for that specific power. She had natural abilities in mental and physical healing, for the woman was a natural born shaman, it was what she was born to do.

She led him to the caves, and he asked who they were going to go meet. His name is Venom. He's my best friend, we've been through hell and back together, though he is kinda shyish. He might look mean, but he's just weird at first. When ya get to know him he's a great guy. Maybe ya'll can spar one day, since you both like to fight. the woman spoke to the male, her words coming out in bucketfuls before they had come upon an entrance to the cave system and she had let go of the male's hand, but urged him to continue to follow her. This way, Mido. she spoke to him and she had gone through the twists of the caves until she came upon the chamber where they kept the horses. Among the horses there sat a large young male, chocolate and coal colored fur with assorted scars that littered his body. He had a cigarette in his mouth and he puffed on it before he had turned those beautiful hazel eyes towards the woman whom he knew. "Panda, What's up?" the male asked her. I brought someone who I thought you'd like to meet. He's a new member, and he's a fighter, so I was thinking that ya'll could spar or something together. she spoke to the Italian, a bright smile on her face as she wagged her cropped half-tail and she moved to let Venom lay his eyes on the male. Venom, this is Mido, and Mido, this is my friend, Venom. she spoke, nodding her head and looking between the two. Venom stood up and moved towards the two, he reached his arm out to shake the other male's hand before speaking. "Hello Mido, welcome to Anathema, and it's a pleasure meeting you." the chocolate and coal male spoke to the creme and white male.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0d63c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #010312; }
.pandafreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#010312; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28304a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#513+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread