Exploration of the Manor
[html]
I may be a little slower in replying tomorrow and Sunday than I have been, just as a warning, reali life will be getting in the way XD

The female liked the male, he was a member of the pack now after all, he would soon be considered family in her eyes, he seemed the type of male that would soon prove himself to be a useful asset to the pack, yes, she was sure that they would soon find themselves grateful of him. Especially as he seemed a fairly muscular male, the guardians of Aniwaya all seemed to be large muscular males, having another in their own pack would be a great help, even if the male was not a fighter then he would at least appear imposing towards any attacking enemy. She smiled at him as he replied and nodded, yes that made sense, the news of these lands had travelled far and wide, when she herself had come here she had never heard of the lands, but a lot had changed in the last few years, many wolves had arrived and then departed, sharing stories of this place and their own old homes when they did so. She supposed that the news must have reached many packs by now, after all she herself was guilty of spreading stories about her home, when she had left the lands she had come across another pack and had been more than happy to swap stories about where she had come from, where she had been in the past. She had even told her youngest pups of this place, filling their heads with stories of the happiness she had once felt here, the happiness that she was beginning to feel again here. From the male's answer he was indeed very new, no wonder there was no pack scent on him now, he had not been in the lands long enough to even begin smelling like his pack mates, though she knew that, in time, he would smell just the same as any of the other pack members, his own scent intermingling with the scent of the other pack members, he would be distinguishable by his scent, but he too would smell of home.
I see, you are very new indeed then. How are you finding it so far? Are you finding everything alright? The lady asked, returning the male's smirk with a warm smile of her own, she would be more than happy to be his guide around the lands, she had not been back for very long, but she had lived here before she had left and knew the lands well.

She watched him scratch his ear, noticing his muscular form as the cloak's movement revealed part of his body, she wondered if he had done this on purpose, she also wondered why he bothered with clothes at all, she herself had never worn a scrap of clothing, the closest she had ever gotten was wrapping a reindeer pelt around herself when she was particularly cold, wearing it like something of a coat she supposed. She wondered if he had made this little movement on purpose, to reveal his muscles, to perhaps show that he was a valuable member of the pack? That he was strong and able? The female chose not to speak on it, instead meeting his gaze once again, studying his face. She smiled at him as he asked the question about whether or not he was allowed to dig a den on the lands, letting out a small chuckle at the way he said house, she was not laughing at him, but the turn of phrase amused her, he reminded her of old friends, wolves who had turned their nose up at sleeping indoors in the Syemv house and then this, the Haven Manor. She nodded as he added that he prefered to live as his ancestors did, she herself had found it very strange that others would live in an old human structure when she had first arrived in the old lands, but when the bitter cold of winter had rolled around she had dared to go inside and from then on she had been a converted wolf. There were still days where she would go out and sleep beneath the stars, that she enjoyed sleeping outdoors, but sometimes a comfortable bed was a wonderful thing to return to at the end of the day, also it was nice to have her family so close to her, sleeping nearby, the house being like a rabbit warren, a connected series of dens.
Apologies for the chuckle, I must confess it was the way that you had said house, you reminded me of someone I once knew. Oh yes, I assume that you are allowed to dig a den here, the house is here if you wish to sleep in it, but it is not required for you to do so if you do not want to, don't worry, we wont force you to sleep in here. The female chuckled slightly as she said that.
There are many places that would be good to dig a den around here, though don't try and dig too far south, otherwise you'll get too close to the river, there are lots of little brooks that flow into it, ones that you don't often notice until you have dug down. I have known wolves wake up in a pool of water in the morning because of their poor choice." The female chuckled again, feeling far more at ease than she had been. She smiled at the male again, before you make a decision would you like for me to give you a bit of a tour, perhaps if you see the area it might help you make a choice where to put your den? The female offered, wanting to make the male feel at home here.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 957
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread