Exploration of the Manor
Kota soon found himself at the steps of the manor he was told about; he had come straight over from the borders having been accepted. He finally had a home again and happy that its the fabled pack lands he had heard rumors of and as he stood there watching the old manor he couldn't help but wonder if he wanted to sleep in there or outside in a den. After what seemed like hours of thinking but was only a few minutes; Kota slowly stepped up to the door before walking inside to be met with a thousand scents of others. Once he regains his composer he wandered on in and let his exploring side take over so he wandered from room to room.

After he had searched every room on the lower half of the manor he headed upstairs where he found many rooms waiting for him to explore, and that he did. It was in one of these rooms that he found what appeared to be a large cloth laying on the floor and after extensive sniffing he could smel no others scent on it. Kota picked up the large cloth and after some fussing with it; managed to get it wrapped around his neck so that it hung off him like a cloak even managed to form a hood which he left down.

He had soon finished exploring the manor and decided that he would dig his own den outside on the manor grounds for he never did like these strange places left over from a time that he knew nothing about. Kota made his way back down to the ground floor and stood for awhile in the manors main room just reflecting upon his journey and how he had come across the rumors of this place.

WC: 301
[html]
Oh hey there! I thought I'd jump in on this, but you already knew that XD

The sable female was in her room, she had been for some time, she was not often in her room at the moment, the recent troubles within the pack making her edgy and tense, she had been up patrolling the borders night after night. She herself was not the strongest wolf, nor the most able fighter, but she had her hunting knife and her wits and was more than capable of defending herself and her pack; also it helped alleviate the guilt she felt that both Anu and Fia had been captured. The little black and white female that would have been her granddaughter in another life had been rescued and brought back here, that was a blessing, although Anu was still gone, the woman who had raised her grandchildren, Soran felt that she owed her a debt and now she had allowed her to be captured, she had not been there to help her when she was needed. The tall slender female stretched, running her hand along the bare magnolia wall of her room, pausing when her dark fingertips brushed against the crinkled paper of the letters that she had tacked up on the wall. A smile graced her lips as she looked at them, letters from her youngest children, they had each written one when the ebony female had told them that she was leaving, they were filled with love and hope and promises of visits, she missed them dearly, all of them, she wanted them here, but also she could not bear the idea of them coming here at such a time of turmoil. No doubt Rain would enjoy the excitement and the drama of all that was happening, but the twins and little Kiwi were softer natured, she was not sure that they would cope, especially little Kiwi, her youngest child; usually when she looked at these letters she called out to her children with her heart, asking them to come here, to see what their mother saw in these lands, to come and be a family with her again; but today she asked them to stay away for a little while, to keep themselves safe and out of the way, to keep themselves from harm's reach. The sable female had not managed to protect her packlands or her leader from the savage wolves of Aniwaya, it would kill her if she found that she could not protect her own children from them either. She gave a heavy sigh and stroked the letters again.

A sound from outside caught her senses, her ears perking and swivelling towards the door, slowly she turned and got off of her bed, long legs stretching as she did so. She checked her hair was in place, running a hand down the long braid that she had secured it into, the usual curled waves secured with a thin leather strap. She reached for the door handle and stepped out into the hallway, closing the wooden door behind her as she emerged. Her jade eyes fell upon someone that she had not seen before, there was a stranger in the house, though he did not seem to be causing any trouble the female was still wary. Jade eyes narrowed for a moment, before she realised that many of the pack wolves would be outside, they would not have let an intruder through the borders, not someone who intended to harm the pack in any way. She regained her usual composure, her ears returning from their position of being flattened against her skull to their usual friendly upright position, her green eyes widened again and she visibly relaxed. Slowly she approached the dark male, he appeared to be wearing a cloak that he had made himself, he also looked a little lost, like he was deep in thought, perhaps he was a newcomer to the lands? Soran herself knew how daunting a new house could be when one first arrived, especially if you had never been in one before; his scent was different, but then again that didn't change the theory that he might be a new pack member, they came here with their own scents until it began to mingle with the scent of the pack. Her face broke into a welcoming smile, although she was still feeling a little nervous, if he were an intruder she would call for everyone, she knew that they would come, but she was happy to give him the benefit of the doubt for the moment, surely a tresspasser would not have made it this far into the lands?
Hello there! Are you new? The sable female asked, still smiling at the male as she spoke.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 780
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]
Kota had indeed been lost in his thoughts; wondering why anyone would want to sleep in these strange houses. upon the arrival of the female and the sound of her voice his ears lay back flat and the fur on his neck stood up as well as his hackles raising into a snarl; this was but a instinctual reactions to being startled. Kota soon relaxed as he looked over the female and his orbs took in the friendly way she stood as well as the pleasing curves and shapes of the feminine body. The male turned towards her while pushing the shape of her body from his mind "indeed, i am new. My name is Kota" his voice wary but friendly none-the-less.

Ever so slowly; Kota makes his way towards her to better gain her scent and found that her scent was both strange to him but pleasing as well. Kota is a more feral type having been born in a pack that reled on instincts and lived as their ancestors did. So the females scent had pleased his senses and again he pushed such thoughts from his head intirely as he awaited the female to introduce herself to him as he had done to her.

Never one for talking much; he just waits as his eyes scan the room over again while his earlier thoughts of where and how he should dig his den. He wanted it under a tree which would provide sturdier roof incase of heavy snowfall and it had to be on an incline most likely on a hill to prevent flooding durring heavy rains. Kota had no idea of this areas seasonal weather patterns so he had plans to be ready for anything that came along.

WC: 291
[html]
Smile

The ebony female was slightly taken aback by the male, wondering for a moment if he was indeed an intruder, that her giving him the benefit of the doubt had been a terrible mistake, she was about to go into her room and fetch the deadly sharp hunting knife that she usually carried with her now, thinking that if he was a spy that had infiltrated the lands from Aniwaya then she would have to defend herself and her family from him; both her blood relations and her pack, for they too were her family in her mind. After all Mati did not sleep far away from here, simply down the hall, the female would defend her bronze granddaughter with her life, now she had found her again she would not let her go, the Aniwayans seemed to have a habit for kidnapping wolves, she did not want her granddaughter subjected to that, not when she was mourning the kidnap of her own mother. She stared at the male, about to make her move back to her room to fetch the knife, about to howl for the pack to come and capture him, when he relaxed and spoke. It seemed that he was simply as jumpy and nervous as she was at the moment, reacting to being startled, not to being discovered. He gave his name and the female visibly relaxed, her shoulders rounding again, the muscles in her legs losing the tenseness that they had had only moments before, they had been prepared for flight, to race into her room and fetch the knife, but now she had decided that the male was no threat. The scarred lady looked him over, smiling her most welcoming smile. He spoke his name and the fact that he had not been here long and she nodded her dark head in response.
Well welcome to the pack Kota, my name is Soran Aatte. It is nice to meet you. The female replied, watching him.

She watched him as he came closer, sniffing her, this was odd behaviour to the sable female, for a moment she was a little taken aback, she was unused to being around such primal wolves, most wolves she knew shook hands as a greeting or gave a hug, this male sniffed the other's scent. She supposed that this was not a bad thing, she had a knowledge of customs and beliefs, just because she had not come across anyone who had done this before did not mean that they were wrong. She smiled, trying not to look too confused at the male's behaviour, soon enough he moved away again and began looking about the room. The sable female took this moment to study his features properly, he reminded her a little of her own son, Khaden, who too was a large dark male, for a moment she thought on her male mirror image, wondering where he was, hoping beyond everything that he was safe and well. He had been gone for so long, no-one seemed to have seen him, which was concerning, it meant that he had left a long time ago, this concerned the female and she hoped beyond anything that her son would choose to come home, to come and see his mother, even if they had never really known one another properly, even if their relationship had been icy, she still loved him and wanted him to be safe and well, she wanted a chance to rebuild their broken and burnt bridge, to be mother and son properly. She smiled at the male, deciding to make conversation, he seemed a quiet male, but perhaps that was simply because everything was so new, she herself was a stranger to the male, well an aqquaintance now that they knew one another's names, perhaps he was shy? She doubted it, but it was a possibility.
I haven't seen you around before, how long have you been here? And what made you come here, if you don't mind me asking? I just like to know what made wolves choose this pack to live in. The female said warmly, hoping to engage the male in conversation, to make him feel welcome, she was always glad to see newcomers, it showed that the pack was thriving and provided a good home; also with the terrible troubles they had been having it was always a blessing to have a boost in numbers, they needed wolves to defend their home from the Aniwayans, she did not know if they would try anything as foolish as attacking the pack again on their own lands, but she would not find it unexpected if they did. She watched the male with large jade eyes, she was curious about him, she wanted to know who it was that had brought him up with such strange habits, not that they were bad, they were simply unusual to the ebony Patrician.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 821
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]
As a question on whom brought him up then that could be better answered elsewhere, he had once lived and served under an Alpha among alphas, a leader that commanded respect not through power or rank but through the actions he did. Drifter was his name and no leader had ever been better in his eyes so far; not even when the pack broke apart after the leaders death and was reformed by the former beta Fang. Sure Fang had been a wonderfull leader but he could not compare to Drifter.

Kota turned his attention back to the female before him who now was known to him as Soran Aatte. the male didn't expect her to sniff the air for his scent and he had not gotten all that close to her; in fact he remained still a few feet away from her even when he sniffed for her scent "i just arrived...been accepted in at the borders and found the manor on my own.." the male fixes his deep pircing orbs on the female again "as for why i came...i heard rumors about this place where eight packs live closely..so i came to join one" he give a slight smirk; one of friendliness.

Those pircing orbs of his searching her own jade ones while auds flick slowly around to capture the new sounds of pack life in this new land. Kota flicked the cloak open and raised his hand from under it to scratch an itch behind his left ear and when lowered again the cloak fell back in place but it was enough time for the female to gain sight of his muscled body; the fact that all he wears under the cloak is a loin cloth around his waist. "tell me...am i allwed to dig myself a home on the grounds of this pack or am i to live in this..." he looks around the room again with am air simular to disbelieving disgust at the thought "house" he finishes then adds "not that...theres anything wring with it...just i prefer to live as my ancestors did" he gives another smirk at that; still a friendly one.

WC: 365
[html]
I may be a little slower in replying tomorrow and Sunday than I have been, just as a warning, reali life will be getting in the way XD

The female liked the male, he was a member of the pack now after all, he would soon be considered family in her eyes, he seemed the type of male that would soon prove himself to be a useful asset to the pack, yes, she was sure that they would soon find themselves grateful of him. Especially as he seemed a fairly muscular male, the guardians of Aniwaya all seemed to be large muscular males, having another in their own pack would be a great help, even if the male was not a fighter then he would at least appear imposing towards any attacking enemy. She smiled at him as he replied and nodded, yes that made sense, the news of these lands had travelled far and wide, when she herself had come here she had never heard of the lands, but a lot had changed in the last few years, many wolves had arrived and then departed, sharing stories of this place and their own old homes when they did so. She supposed that the news must have reached many packs by now, after all she herself was guilty of spreading stories about her home, when she had left the lands she had come across another pack and had been more than happy to swap stories about where she had come from, where she had been in the past. She had even told her youngest pups of this place, filling their heads with stories of the happiness she had once felt here, the happiness that she was beginning to feel again here. From the male's answer he was indeed very new, no wonder there was no pack scent on him now, he had not been in the lands long enough to even begin smelling like his pack mates, though she knew that, in time, he would smell just the same as any of the other pack members, his own scent intermingling with the scent of the other pack members, he would be distinguishable by his scent, but he too would smell of home.
I see, you are very new indeed then. How are you finding it so far? Are you finding everything alright? The lady asked, returning the male's smirk with a warm smile of her own, she would be more than happy to be his guide around the lands, she had not been back for very long, but she had lived here before she had left and knew the lands well.

She watched him scratch his ear, noticing his muscular form as the cloak's movement revealed part of his body, she wondered if he had done this on purpose, she also wondered why he bothered with clothes at all, she herself had never worn a scrap of clothing, the closest she had ever gotten was wrapping a reindeer pelt around herself when she was particularly cold, wearing it like something of a coat she supposed. She wondered if he had made this little movement on purpose, to reveal his muscles, to perhaps show that he was a valuable member of the pack? That he was strong and able? The female chose not to speak on it, instead meeting his gaze once again, studying his face. She smiled at him as he asked the question about whether or not he was allowed to dig a den on the lands, letting out a small chuckle at the way he said house, she was not laughing at him, but the turn of phrase amused her, he reminded her of old friends, wolves who had turned their nose up at sleeping indoors in the Syemv house and then this, the Haven Manor. She nodded as he added that he prefered to live as his ancestors did, she herself had found it very strange that others would live in an old human structure when she had first arrived in the old lands, but when the bitter cold of winter had rolled around she had dared to go inside and from then on she had been a converted wolf. There were still days where she would go out and sleep beneath the stars, that she enjoyed sleeping outdoors, but sometimes a comfortable bed was a wonderful thing to return to at the end of the day, also it was nice to have her family so close to her, sleeping nearby, the house being like a rabbit warren, a connected series of dens.
Apologies for the chuckle, I must confess it was the way that you had said house, you reminded me of someone I once knew. Oh yes, I assume that you are allowed to dig a den here, the house is here if you wish to sleep in it, but it is not required for you to do so if you do not want to, don't worry, we wont force you to sleep in here. The female chuckled slightly as she said that.
There are many places that would be good to dig a den around here, though don't try and dig too far south, otherwise you'll get too close to the river, there are lots of little brooks that flow into it, ones that you don't often notice until you have dug down. I have known wolves wake up in a pool of water in the morning because of their poor choice." The female chuckled again, feeling far more at ease than she had been. She smiled at the male again, before you make a decision would you like for me to give you a bit of a tour, perhaps if you see the area it might help you make a choice where to put your den? The female offered, wanting to make the male feel at home here.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 957

[/html]
Kota had been alone for awhile and so he almost perfered it that way but her offer to show him around made him feel warm and welcome. He would keep the cloak and loin cloth on for now for being in a new place with new wolves, the clothing made him feel a bit more safe. Kota looks down at the floor under his feet; the hard wood felt strange for it didn't have the feel of the ground and then his eyes traveled back up her body. The male could tell that Soran was a quite a bit older then he but that didn't make her any less attractived and appealing to his golden orbs. Kota shook his head to rid himself of the thoughts come on you stupid wolf! concentrait! stop listening to those instincts you fool!! or you may find yourself being a unic suddenly a look of surprised terror flashed through his eyes in a split second at that thought.

Kota refocused himself on the female and gave her his friendly smirk before nodding "yes...i would enjoy a tour of the lands and perhapes i may find a spot that fits my desires" never one to talk much. He nods towards the door invitingly for he couldn't wait to get off the hard wood and back onto normal ground again. Kota had once heard talk among some of the older wolves talking of humans but when he had tried to get closer to listen they had stopped and he was shooed away as if what they spoke of he need not hear.

WC: 264
[html]
Sorry about the wait on this! Hectic weekend, it was my best friend's birthday and stuff XD

The sable lady smiled at the male, as he looked at the wooden floor she did as well, dropping her jade gaze to the floor. She had been living inside houses for so long it was strange to actually think about it, to think that once humans had trod these boards as the wolves did now was odd, the very idea that the small furless creatures had once lived in this house, slept in her bed, it was a bizarre idea. She herself had not dwelt on the idea of how strange it all was for a long time now, but she supposed it was, then again wolves were simply utilising what the humans had left behind, why not? It saved the effort of building a den, though she had to confess that there was something satisfying in digging a den with one's own paws, sleeping in it knowing that it was your effort that had created it. Then again many wolves slept in caves, these required no digging and little effort, what was to say that this house was not simply just a large wooden cave with doors? The jet Patrician looked back up at the male, noting that he gazed up her body before he looked into her face once again, this did not bother Soran, she knew that younger males often gazed at the female form, it was a natural thing, looking hurt no-one after all, if he were to act upon what he was thinking then there would be a problem, but simply looking at her was no problem for the sable lady, he was curious, he was young after all. The sable female herself had never really had much experience with males as anything more than friends, she herself had always been mated to females, with the exception of Akiro, who had tried to kill her in the end, so she doubted that that was a good mateship in reality. She had always been happier with females in the end, Summer, Deuce and now Charm; she was still torn between the latter two at the moment, the new love interest, the calico girl and her old mate, the female who she had loved with all of her heart for all these years, she could not help but approach with caution, she had been hurt so badly in the past, her emotional wounds had cut her so deeply that she had been certain that she might die. To her at the moment although romance and love was present in her life she did not know what to do, she was so torn between the two females.

The sable female smiled at the male, giving him a relaxed, cheerful look, showing him that there was no ill feeling for his momentary staring. She nodded as he replied, gesturing towards the door, she padded across the wooden floor, her light footfalls barely making a sound as she did so. The female gripped the cool handle gently and pulled open the door, she waved a hand to suggest that the male followed her and stepped out onto the porch. The sable female stood for a moment, taking a deep breath of the cool crisp air, smiling as she looked out across the lands. It was funny how quickly she had fallen back into the routine of this being her home once again, she had been gone for so long and had never felt truly at home in her other pack, as soon as she had returned to these lands she realised why, she had left her heart here a long time ago, no matter where she went, her feet always found their way back here. This was home, after all of her searching, after all of her hoping and waiting for somewhere to feel like she belonged there she had returned here and realised that she had been searching for something that she had had all along. These lands were her home, they were wonderful, she hoped more than anything that her family would return here, to have them all together once again would be wonderful, her youngest litter would more than likely arrive here to see her, hopefully the older ones would arrive as well, she missed them all so, she wanted more than anything to have them all with her once again. This thought trailed off and she turned back to the male, smiling at him.
Well this is Crimson Dreams, its a lovely place to live, trust me I have left these lands in the past and seem to always find my way back here. Which way would you like to go first? Left or right? Soran replied, gesturing each way with her hands as they stood on the porch, she would allow him to make the descision, after all it was a tour to help him, she already knew where the various landmarks were.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
WC: 819

[/html]
Kota watched the female walk slowly to the door and open it and for a moment his eyed followed her tail; it has been to long since he has seen a female. He hasn't had any experience with females or males for that matter for he had set out on his journey as soon as he had been old enough to do so. The male wanders over to her with mild interest at following the sable female "either way is fine, for if one walks in a circle, does one not end where one started?" he gives a smile in return and stepped out on the proch as well.

His golden orbs searching already for what he wants in making a den, true he could settle for the house or search for a cave but its also true that its satisfying in digging your own den with your own paws. The sence of pride you feel when entering for the first time when its finished or showing it off to a mate; he knew he couldn't feel that same pride in just sleeping in a cave or the house. So he steps down off the porch and smiles at the feeling of the ground under his feet again which felt natural.

Kota looks back at the sable female with a slightly tilted head as if wondering something; which he was indeed for he wandered if there were females here his own age or even males that he could become friends with. He had left his own friends behind for they did not wish to venture out away from home and he missed them greatly now that he had found this wonderous place "how many reside in crimson dreams pack?" he asks curiously of the female before him. While waiting on her answer he squats down and grabs a handfull of dirt just to stand up and let it slowly sift out his hand to take note of which way the dust from the dirt flew; currently northeast.

WC: 341
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this.

The sable female took another deep breath of the fresh clear air, looking left and right around the lands, being able to see a fair distance from the vantage point of the wooden porch. The male spoke and she smiled, he seemed to be a rather intelligent fellow, she nodded her dark head as he spoke, a small chuckle escaping her lips.
Ah yes, I do see your point, shall we go this way then? I can show you my personal favourite area of the lands and then we can go from here. The female replied, pointing north, towards cottontail valley, it was indeed one of the female's most favoured places, she often spent a long time there, in the summer it was filled with flowers of all different colours. Many of the summer time flowers had died off by now though, the autumn was approaching quickly and the petals had begun to fall. The tall female began to walk towards the lush area, she was hoping that the male would appreciate it as much as she did, even though the flowers had begun to die the area was still lush and vibrant, filled with many slow fat rabbits that provided a good source of prey. The sable male would most likely enjoy the good hunting there, just as she did, it was the first place that she had encountered her granddaughter again, a smile touched her lips as she thought of the bronze girl, she was an artistic soul, filled with many brilliant ideas and a great talent, their relationship was still rocky, but it was slowly getting back to how it had been before the older female had left the lands, she had missed so much of her granddaughter's life, she did not blame the girl for feeling nothing towards her, but it seemed that they were beginning to rebuild a friendship once again. She was pleased that she had returned home, they walked towards the lands, making sure to keep in step with the larger male. She smiled at him, stepping along side him, he then asked how many other wolves were living in the lands. The sable female paused for a moment, thinking hard on the question, she had not met many of the newer pack mates, but she did of course know that they lived here, she had caught their scents many a time as she walked through the lands.

I believe that there are over twenty of us now, we are quite a large pack, filled with many different wolves, a lot of them are related to our Consul, she and her sister have had a few litters and are both mated to wolves who live here. In fact two of Savina's daughters have taken on the roles of our pack healers. They are a very pleasant group. She paused to smile, thinking of her pack mates, her family. Although she had never met Savina's daughters she was already fond of one of them, young Cambria, she had stolen her granddaughter's heart and the ebony Patrician was very keen to meet her, she was a wonderful girl from the sound of it.
We have had a great number of newcomers in the past few weeks though, I am not sure why, though I am rather pleased about it, with the current unrest we need all the numbers that we can get, as many allies as possible. The sable female added, looking at the male as she spoke, wondering if he knew of the trouble that had been happening recently, wondering if the male knew that the pack was now at war.
Where did you live before you came here then Kota? Was it a long journey? The female asked, wanting to know more about the male who was now her new pack mate.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
WC: 639

[/html]
Kota had indeed heard about the troubles yet did not know all of the details about it but he would give his life for this pack and its alphess, just as he had promised said alphess "Consul? what is a Consul?" he asked. Where he came from there were no Consuls; there was however counsels, most of the time held between the alpha's, betas and warriors. Kota looks around him as they walk; taking in the sights around him so that he may remember where he is when he wanders these lands alone "As for where i come from...i came from far up north...as this land is Crimson dreams...i came from Running Spirits.." never one to talk much is he?

The male sniffs the air and takes in more new scents around him but soon he forgets about them as he see's the splendor of Cottontail Valley; Truely a magnificent place and the fact that the scents of many a prey met his nose made it even better but also made his emty stomach rumble. At this Kota looks at the female as if asking if she minded him running off on her for a few moments in order to catch dinner; sometimes...particularly times when his stomach would not be quiet.....he hated fast food...

Kota turns his head back towards the scent of the rabbits who quiet possably had no idea of their impending doom, silently Kota spoke "care for a bit of fast food?" he asks in a hushed voice while he slowly lowered himself down and carefully slipped his cloak off, once it fell to the ground the sable female would be able to thee the muscles in his back tensing and rippling slightly in anticipation of the kill.

WC:302
[html]
Sorry for the bit of a wait on this, have been battling a virus type thing.

The sable female listened to the male as he spoke, asking her what a Consul was, she herself had not know until recently, luckily Savina had been kind enough to explain to her that they had changed the names of the ranks, it was a little strange to her now, coming here and having all these different names for the same rank within each pack. When she had been younger, when she had lived in Bleeding Souls they had all been Alpha, Beta, Gamma and so forth, much had changed in her short lifetime and although it took some adjusting she was enjoying it, she liked the pack rank names now, it helped give the packs a feeling of individuality. She looked at the male as she considered the best way to put this, he seemed like an intelligent fellow, even if he was a male of few words, so she went for the most direct explanation.
We do not have rank names like traditional packs do, the Consul is our name for our Alphess, it is simply the way it is, we have the same ranking structure but with different names for each rank. Our Alphess is the Consul, our Beta is know as the Praetor, you yourself will not be seen as a subordinate but as a Plebian and I am a Patrician, the highest rank of the lowest tier. The sable female explained, hoping that she had made it as understandable as possible and also hoping that she had gotten her information correct.
I hope that makes sense to you, it will become second nature after a while, it has done for me, although I admit I found it a little strange when I first encountered such names. The lady added, finding that walking with the male was quite companionable, even if he was quiet he seemed a pleasant enough soul. The male then explained that he was from a pack to the far north, the ebony patrician nodded as he said this, she too was from a long way away, she doubted that she would even know where her birth pack was anymore, not that she had ever been wanted there, nott hat she would ever want to go back. They had been ruled over by her father, who believed that all black wolves were evil, when she had been born with four grey siblings, all dead, he had taken this to prove his theory and the pack had shunned her, her father had openly tried to kill her on more than one occasion. So this male was from a pack called running spirts was he?
I see, what was it like there? Your old home I mean, did you like it there before you left? I myself am from a pack that was to the far north west, a place named AmberRose." The lady added, hoping to gain some more than a simple sentence from him this time.

Soon they arrived at Cottontail Valley, the jet pelted lady smiled as she looked around, it was indeed a lovely place, always filled with rabbits, hence its name, and lush green grass, she did love it here. She looked at the male quizically as he suggested that they might have some fast food, wondering if he intended to hunt in his Optime form, she herself much preferred to be in her Lupus form for such things, unless she had her hunting knife with her, then she needed her hands to throw it properly, but alas she had left it back at the house today. She smiled and nodded at him, suggesting that she would indeed like some food should he choose to catch some. She watched as he dropped his cloak, noting that he was indeed built to be a hunter and a warrior, judging by the muscles in his back, he dropped to all fours. The lady had not seen an Optime wolf bother to hunt in this way before, she herself had found it too ungainly, finding that her limbs were too long when she attempted to walk on her hands and feet in her Optime form, it gave her the appearance of a large spider, something which she did not particularly like. She smiled at the male though as he bent down, clearly thinking about the hunt at hand.
If you are willing to catch some food then yes please, I would very much like some, I cannot hunt in this form though, I have left my throwing knife back in the manor. The lady replied, almost sheepish in her tone at the end, a little ashamed to admit that the great ebony huntress did not like hunting in her Optime form, in her Lupus form however she was a very accomplished hunter, she had once been the head huntress in Syemv after all, a role which she had never taken lightly. The sable female loved to hunt, but today, in this form, catching anything seemed unlikely, her two legged form was not good enough at following the quick movements of the prey, the sudden zipping away at a funny angle, no, if Kota wanted to eat then she was happy to let him hunt, but she herself would not partake in the hunting at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 883

[/html]
(its ok, hope you get better)

Kota did indeed wish to hunt and in this form he found himself to be a great trapper as well as a great hunter; with finess and grace. The black male eased himself into the taller grass that grew just ahead, he moves as if he were a flowing river and when he came to a boulder he did not turn as one might expect but simply moves over to the side and continued on. He moved slowly downhill and up wind; no doubt the ebony female could clearly keep track of him but this did not concern him in the least for he was eager to show off his hunting skills.
Being black of fur gave him a slight disadvantage in hunting in green grass but he made well of his disadvantage by staying close to shadows when he found them and moving slowly when he did not.

The rabbit felt as if it were being stalked, it had a rather uneasy feeling about it but everytime it bothered to look it saw nothing more then shadows provided by clouds or the tall sweet grass being blown in the wind. The spotted grey and brown lapin went back to nibbling at the tender tops of the sweeter grass that grew here but never-the-less could not shake the uneasy feeling of danger yet again when it looked....cloud shadows and dancing grass.

Those golden eyes sharp and clear never left his prey as he makes his way through the grass; from her vantage point the female might just see his muscles tense and relax then tense again over and over again. Kota silently took in the scents on the air ahh...more then one close together...if i'm lucky i may just catch them both his thoughts ringing in his head so loud that he feared his prey might hear them and bolt. The closer the male slinked the more often he stoped and one final time his muscles tense.

Kota springs into action, leaping foward throught the grass and catching his prey by surprise he manages to catch one whom he snaps the neck of and drops instantly just to give chase to the second. The second hare however dodged away at the last possible second yet this is what Kota had been expecting and while he kept his pace he did not bother turning straight for the second rabbit; however he scooped up a few small sized stones which he held onto and waited, chasing the lapin untill the time was just right. The rabbit for fear of its life was becoming desperate to get away and again this was what Kota had wanted; though he looked somewhat the fool chasing a rabbit to someone who could nt see the plan to this chaos.

When the right moment came Kota began vearing away from his prey but directing it with the stones, tossing the stones into the grass to give the fear riddin lapin ideas of others waiting for it to grab it up and thus Kota stered the rabbit back into his own path at a crossways sort of way. The black male instantly snatched up the paniced hare and snapped its neck then looking triumphant he raised the rabbit above his head and gazed up the slight incline to the female above.

The other rabbit carcus lay where he had dropped it some minutes past and Kota wasted no time in collecting it and carrying his catch back up to the female whom he offers first pick of either she would like to have "when your as unskilled at shifting as i am...you learn other ways at catching your food" he panted. That had indeed been quiet the workout for he hasn't chased rabbit in some time "you asked how i liked it there...in my old pack. It was great and i loved it untill it finally fell apart" he found it much easier to listen then to talk; especially at the moment when he still was chasing his breath down.

WC: 683
[html]

Smile Much better now thank you, but am now covered in rabbit fur (we have accidentally adopted two XD) WC: 778

The sable female was rather impressed with the male hunting, she watched him move upwind of the prey, moving with agility and grace that was odd to see in this form. She herself had never managed to hunt in this form without the knife, she had never been able to walk four legged in this form, after all she had never really had any need to, she had her Lupus form for such things after all, when she hunted she used that form, finding that she could move far more swiftly. Watching the male was a rather impressive lesson to herself; it had never really occurred to her to hunt as this male was doing now, utilising his hands as well as his ability to run on his hands and feet when he was pursuing prey. She was rather impressed with the way he moved, the way he hunted, had she still been the head huntress in Syemv and then Aremys she would have been picking him to take on her hunting expeditions now, she liked the way that he hunted, yes, he would be a good asset to this pack. She watched as the rabbit seemed to escape him, but he neatly herded it back to himself and caught him, as he held it aloft and nodded at the female she grinned at him, dipping her head in a mock bow, showing that she was impressed with what he had just done. He had indeed been fascinating to watch, fascinating enough for the jet pelted Patrician to consider trying his form of hunting herself, she wondered if it was indeed as effortless as he had made it seem, she supposed though that it would require a lot more practice of walking in her Optime form on all four limbs before she would be able to match the speeds that he had achieved. She smiled as he approached, the two fat rabbits in his hands, she took the slimmer one, smiling at him in appreciation. Then the male spoke, an unusual thing, the sable female was discovering, it was nice to hear him speak, he explained that he was not an accomplished shifter and that was why he had learnt to hunt in that form, she nodded as he explained this, it was understandable, she had seen wolves adapt to far more serious problems, he had done so admirably.
"Thank you very much for the rabbit Kota, I must say that I am really very impressed with the way that you hunt. You have difficultly shifting you say? Has it always been that way? Had you not said anything I would have simply assumed that you simply preferred this form and that you had adapted to hunt in such a way." Soran replied, still smiling at the ebony pelted male.

She was indeed grateful for the rabbit, she had not really found time to eat today and it was a very nice gesture to offer her a rabbit. She moved her deft fingers over the carcass, pulling the fur out of it as she spoke, she was not always this fussy, but as she had the time she might as well remove the fur before she attempted to eat it. She smiled at the male as he spoke again, saying that he had enjoyed living in his former pack, this cheered the sable Patrician, she was glad that pack life suited him, it meant that he was more likely to stay around, this was nothing but good for the ebony female, he would be a great asset to the pack, besides, the sable female was fond of the dark male. She smiled at him again, nodding as he spoke.
"I see... I myself hated AmberRose, there was some unpleasantness there, let us just say that it was run by a psychopath. But after that I joined Syemv and it was wonderful, I loved it there, it disbanded as well, we joined with another pack to form a pack named Aremys and I was happy there for a time, then of course came the great fire to the North, which destroyed our pack's lands, that was where we lived before we all moved here. So I have been in a fair few packs in my time. When did you leave the pack that you were in before coming here then, it is a shame that it fell apart, it sounds like you were indeed very happy there." The sable female said, still plucking the rabbit as she spoke, she was curious about this male, wondering where he had learnt to hunt in such an awkward form with such agility.

<style type="text/css"> .sa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9b1bd; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #5c697b;} .sa2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa2 {margin:0px auto; width:455px; background-color:#324357; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>

[/html]
Kota has indeed made it look easy for it had taken him many many attempts and lots of hungry nights and practice before he was able to learn how and went to move what part of him to keep up with the speeds of the rabbits or the manuverablity of the deers. At any rate he had learned to do what many considered impossible or to hard to try and it was all because of his trouble in shifting forms, his mother had feared for his life for he had been a strange and rare birth having been born midshift; if not for the quick actions of the pack healer he would have died but he was forced into his lupus form and kept alive, now however he found it hard to go into lupus so he stayed like he is now.

He clearly remembered hearing as a pup about the great fire of the north for some survivors had come through late one night when he was suppost to be sleeping and he had overheard the conversation about it "i left because it fell apart and the land held many memories...to many" again not much spoken from the male. Kota had also busied himself with skinning the rabbit but he had intent to keep the fur for bedding in his den when he digs one. He kneels down and begins to eat his catch, the warm meat and blood tasting exquist to him "perhaps you might show me a suitable place to dig a den? i wish it to be on a hill but under a tree...do you know of such a place?" asked between mouthfulls of his catch.

The remaining rabbits below still running about, some had ducked into borroughs and still others ran, he watched with mild interest while he ate. The way he kneeled made him look ferral and wild, dangerous and ready to kill anything that may catch his fancy but the look on his face and the glint in those soft orbs of his spoke otherwise; Though Kota is strong and able, he is also a gentle soul. Kota would defend this his new home feircely but that didn't mean he enjoyed fighting or hurting others for at heart he was a gentle and soft wolf which perfered gentle caressing and happy playing then harsh words and hard hits.

WC: 397
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this! WC: 682

The sable wolf was more than impressed with the way the male had caught this dinner, she smiled appreciatively and continued to pluck the rabbit as she watched the male, he was indeed a male of very few words, his explanation for the reason he had left suggested that he didn't seem to want to talk about what had happened. Soran herself knew that feeling, there were many things in her past that she did not want to discuss, there had been many terrible things that had happened in her past, the psychopath that had run AmberRose had actually been her father, he had murdered her mother, her adoptive mother and her adoptive brother, all in pursuit of catching and killing her. It had been a hard childhood for her, if it hadn't been for Becca she would not have been here now, ifit had not been for the resilience that she had learnt when she was living on her own, she would not be here, she had almost died the day that she had arrived at the Bleeding Souls lands, her father had attempted to kill her one last time, it was complete luck that she had managed to escape, that she had managed to kill him instead, she was not sorry that her father had died, but she did feel bad for killing someone. The female was naturally a softer natured wolf nowadays, she had been more of a fighter in her youth, but now she had been hoping to settle down into a peaceful existance, to enjoy being a mother and a grandmother, to try and be the matriarch that her family had deserved all along. But now, the war had come and changed all of her plans, there was nothing that could be done about it, the war had finally reached their doorstep and she would have to fight to defend her home and her family, not that she minded this, she was indeed a very peaceble creature, until someone threatened those that she cared about, then she could shift into a snarling creature that was more cruel than anyone would have expected from her. It was true that she had learnt cruelty from her father,she had learnt to fight because she had had to to survive, it was a skill that stood her in good stead for defending her home now, that was the only thing that she was thankful to her father for, aside from his swift death.
"I understand that, there are too many memories haunting the lands for me as well, I hadto leave these lands a while back, I could not cope with being here with all of the memories floating around." The ebony female replied, her tone understanding.

She watched the male begin to eat his rabbit and joined in as well, her strong jaws making short work of the small bones that resided in the creature, she pulled meat from it in gentle strips. Watching the male as he spoke again, pierced ear turning to listen to what he had to say. He asked where there might be a good place to dig a den, the sable female put her fingers to her lips as she thought, looking this way and that, perhaps this area would not be the best place for the male to set up his home, although it was abundant in food this male was obviously a very accomplished hunter, the rabbits may decide to leave if he were to dig a den here. She smiled at the male thoughtfully, looking this way and that.
"Perhaps we might be able to find you somewhere a little better within the lands, here is a good source of food, but the rabbits are skittish, perhaps they might leave if you stay here permanently. There are a few places nearby that might be suitable, if you care for a little more walking?" The female said, still thinking as she looked here and there, gesturing towards the lands before taking another strip of meat from the ra bit with her gentle teeth.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]
Kota had listend to what she had to say about this land holding memories as well and nodded to her. He knew that all to well for the reason the pack fell apart the first time was due to the death of a valued member and his mother. Second time was due to lack of members and after that he no longer wanted to stick around to see if the pack would come back a third time or if it would rest in peave finally. For now he has a new home and his rumor chasing had paid off but he had heard talk of a war when he was allowed to join and as peacefull a wolf he is, he was more then eager to show his worth on the battlefield.

Before he took off after her Kota gathered up his cloak and put it back on again just to hurry and catch up with her once more. While they walked; Kota sniffed the air almost constantly to test the new scents so that he may learn the pack scent as well as the individual scents of each of his new pack mates. Suddenly he turns his head towards her {b}"where...is this war i heard about?"[/b] he asked then stopped walking. As he stopped there came a gentle sound from near his feet and he bent down to lift up a grass snake into his hands just to continue on while holding the snake and letting it slither around his hands untill finally placing it in the grass again to continue on his way.

Kota took in a deep breath and gave a soft sigh, he had to start trusting his packmates and why not start with her? "the first time Running Spirits fell apart...our alpha; Drifter sort of just left and we never heard from him again...the reason is because a valued member of the pack was killed in defending her rights against a new member who had just joined...she was my mother...i was her rights that she was defending for the new member wanted to forcefully mate with her and she had caught him trying to kill me" at this he threw back his cloak and raised his left arm, using his right hand he feathered his fur to show the scar under the fur which reached from almost his shoulderblade to his stomach but where he had shown her was the worst area "second time the pack broke was simply because there weren't enough members" he heaved a light sigh.

WC: 431
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this, I have not got my laptop at the moment, so am having to steal internet time whenever I can Sad

The sable female walked with the dark male in silence for a short while, smiling at him, he seemed like a good wolf, a nice wolf, it was a shame that he had had to arrive in the time of war, Soran was upset that all of the nice wolves that she had met were having to go through the war, she loathed the situation that they were in and hoped that it could be roseolved as soon as possible. The tall female turned to the male as he asked about the war, asking where it was, the ebony female's ears folded against her skull as she thought of the war, the turmoil that was happening in the lands, the Aniwayans and their raiding of her home.
The war is with a pack to the South West of this pack, a pack named Aniwaya, it seems that they had a new leader come to the pack, he attempted to punish a family for something that they had not done, I believe, they came here for sanctuary, we were happy to oblige, until this new leader came to power our relations with Aniwaya had always been amicable. They retaliated, they came into our lands by the river, attacking those who tried to stop them, they had come in search of the family, but as they could not find them they kidnapped our leader, I suppose our Beta in your eyes, Anu. They also took a child, the Lictor of this pack's daughter, Fia. We ourselves captured an Aniwayan wolf and we attempted to trade them, they would not give us Anu, only Fia, since then we have been at war with the other pack. I hope that it the whole thing ends soon, I was once a fighter, but I am not one now, I came here hoping for a quiet life. Soran replied, her ears still flattened against her head, the memory of the raid on the pack forcing fury to bubble up in her chest, how dare they come here and force them to fight, how dare they capture their leader and little Fia, the grey Praetor had raised her grandchildren for her and as for Fia, well she was practically her granddaughter through Deuce, Fia's grandmother and Soran's former mate. The sable female could not help but be enraged by the situation, she had not been there when she was needed, when she had heard the cries for help and had managed to reach the battle grounds it had been too late, her hulking Secui form was no use when her leader was already unconcious and on a canoe in the river. She could not help but feel guilty.

Soran smiled as the male picked up the snake, trying to calm herself down, she reached over and gently stroked the top of the reptile's head, she tried to return to her normal calm mood. The male spoke again, Soran was surprised, he spoke more words in this exchange than he had for the entireity of the conversation. The female's face softened with sorrow for the male as he spoke, it seemed that he had been through his own share of hardship, her heart went out to him as he spoke, she had lost her mother, but he had known his when she had died, she had died defending her, she also knew of the defence of one's own body, had she not failed at that then she would have not had her second litter of pups. She reached over and touched the male's shoulder lightly, sorrow in her eyes.
I am sorry to hear that Kota, it seems that you have been through a great deal. Soran said, her tone comforting.
I lost my mother before I even knew her, my father killed her almost as soon as I was born, he was the one who gave me these. Soran said, gesturing to the scar that ran along her face and then to the scar on her left arm that ran from the back of her left hand to her elbow. Oh yes, she knew her share of hardships indeed, it was very sad that this male had to go through the problems that she had endured as well.
It sounds like your mother was very brave, what about your father? The lady asked, hoping that she was not probing too deeply into painful parts of the new pack member's life.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
WC: 743

[/html]
(sorry for the wait, my life has been hectic)

Kota listend to what she had said about the war and heard little more after that; he slowed to a stop again and under his cloak his hands formed fists of hate and rage. Those orbs of his darkend and narrowed to angery slits and he had began to shake visibly just before he struck the tree next to him. His hand stayed on the tree for a moment but when he does move it to bring his clutched fists up to look at them there is a shape in the tree where his fist was, clearly this wolf has a lot of strength.

Kota continued to shake with rage not at the female beside him but at the other pack and especially the other packs alpha or whatever its called in this new home of his. It wasn't untill she mentioned his father that he sharply looked over at her before his gaze softend just a bit "never knew him.." there was a touch of acidic hate in his voice but was it for this war that threatend the lives of his new packmates or was it for his father? Kota started to walk again "is it still being fought?" he knew he couldn't just march in and end the war but he knew that he could add his strength to the collective of that already on the battlefeild.

The dark male lowered his gaze to the ground to hide the dark shadows in his eyes, the dark shadows of hate and rage that he felt for this Aniwaya and its leader. His hand throbbed painfully but that didn't matter to him; he would deal with his hand later.

WC: 280
[html]
No problem, real life before roleplay Smile Also are you planning on having Kota's hand be broken? Just so Soran can tell him in the next post?

The ebony pelted female watched as the male seemed to boil over with anger, his body physically showing the turmoil that was raging within the sable Patrician's own body and heart. She too was more than furious over the current state of affairs, the cruel male who had taken hold of the pack seeming to be a tyrant, upsetting his members and driving them to seek shelter in other packs. Then his gaze had turned outward, towards those packs who offered his fleeing members shelter and a safe place to live, a sanctuary, he had attacked the wolves mercilessly. No, he had not even had the spine to come here himself, he had sent his henchmen, large wolves with a cruel fire glowing within their eyes, from what she had heard of this new leader, he was a small wolf, frail looking and weak, no wonder he had not dared com here, their Consul, Savina, would have torn him to pieces. Soran wondered how it was that he had even gained power within the Aniwayan pack, it seemed that his large muscular lackeys were loyal to him, so perhaps he used their brute strength to enforce his will. This did of course give the jet pelted female a little spark of hope, their leader was kind and true, she was also strong, made of far stronger stuff than the pathetic excuse for a male, no doubt they would win with Savina leading them, at least the Patrician hoped that they would win. In human stories good always defeated evil, but Soran knew well enough that the wolves' lives were far from being a story, real life was far more harsh, far more cruel. Fate seemed to have an odd, sadistic sense of humour and the dark lady was being less and less surprised by it each day, she dared to hope, but feared for the worst. The truth of the matter was though, that she would die before she saw the pack driven from their home, she had been driven from one pack land in the past, the Syemv wolves fleeing for their lives, driven away by the Inferni coyotes, she would never see it again, she would fight the invaders off until her last breath. The male struck the tree beside him, the branches shaking vigorously as it was hit, when the male removed his hand there was an indentation where his fist had been.

The sable female looked at the large male with concern, she was worried about him, he could have easily broken his hand, after all he had punched the tree with some force. He spoke then, saying that he had never known his father, his face softened when he said this, but his tone remained acidic and filled with fury, Soran did not know where the hate was directed, whether it was at the pup stealing Aniwayans, or his own father; she herself hated her father more than she could describe, she always had done, ever since finding out what he had done to her mother, he had never been anything more than someone she happened to share blood with, he was never a parent to the dark female.
"I see, I barely knew my own father. Don't worry, it seems that a lot of the best wolves didn't." The lady offered, her tone light, she was trying to calm the male, to show him that he was not alone in this situation. Her own pups did not know their fathers either, Conri had met Hollow and had hated him just as Soran had hated Thanatos, then Hollow had died before her second litter were born; the ebony female felt that this was for the best, he had been a psychopath and a murderer, she did not want his influence anywhere near her pups. Pavle, the father of her youngest litter did not know of their existence either, this was something that stung the sable female a little, he had been a good friend, but they had simply been ships passing in the night and had parted ways before she had known that she was pregnant, she was sure that he would have been a good father though; this was why her daughter bore his surname and why she had told them about him, should they ever chose to find him they would be more than welcome to in her eyes. The male then asked if the war was being fought, Soran nodded her dark head, yes, it seemed that they were now caught in this until the weak leader's reign of terror came to an end.
"Yes, the war is still being fought, though it has been slightly quieter of late, thankfully." The sable lady replied, before reaching out her dark hand, holding it out for the male to place the hand that he had punched the tree with upon it.
"Here, let me take a look at that hand, I am not the pack's healer, but I have some basic medical knowledge, I should be able to feel if there are any broken bones at least, if there are you will need the injury attending to by one of our healers." Soran offered, her voice concerned for the male's well being.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 878
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]