M- New Generation
[html]

As I said Io doesn't mess about XD 3+

Aeron spoke, her voice seemed unusual, somewhere between anger and upset. Io tried her best to ignore it, using her imagination to configure a more cheery persona for her reluctant mate, but the efforts seemed futile all in all. 'Good, I do not think I could do it if that was the case'. She noticed her own voice was shaky, though more due to excitement than upset. 'You do not have to do this...' she added with a weak smile, in her mate's general direction. It was a plastic grin, nothing supported it save from sheer nerves and adrenaline. 'I do not think for a moment that you will, I never did' she said when Aeron paced over to her, 'Thank you'. The thanks was given as shakily as the woman who spoke it felt. Her hands, both hanging limply beside her move and crossed over her chest. And as she looked down more choked words were spoken, 'I love you, do not forget that'. The words were spoke as an order more than a promise, but then again most things the russet and white hybrid said were. 'No matter what happens'.

A man's voice sounded out from the entrance, it was Leon. Almost outraged by his untimely intrusion, Io swallowed her words and smiled again, this one seemed more convincing than the ones she had given Aeron but lieing to Leon was different that lying to her mate. Verbally or otherwise. 'Yes' she breathed, smoothing her fur down quickly before continuing. 'Follow me' and with that she strode off towards the room they had prepared, the room which would later hold the pups. It didn't seem any where near sane to carry out the act in the main bedroom, nor the guest room where Analise and Leon were staying. It only left the pup's room free. She brushed the curtain away and left Leon to follow her in. She seated herself on the piles of furs and stared towards Leon, waiting with anxiety.

<style>
.iosmoke100 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.iosmoke100 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.iosmoke100 b {color:#fa0141; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.iosmoke100 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... eefed1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f0022; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 430px 0px; }
.iosmoke100-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread