M- New Generation
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC here!

Everything was ready, Io couldn't quite believe that everything had come together so perfectly. Well, almost. Aeron still seemed shaky about it all, and Leon seemed, well Leon. She still didn't know what to make of him, having only met him breifly several times when she stopped to think about it, it all seemed odd. Everything within the cave was ready. A thicker curtain was hung above the main entrance, as with the entrace to the bedroom. Leon's daughter had gone to tend the horse they came, it seemed that she had been told about the situation. Aeron sat at the other side of the room, and Io, now ready whenever Leon arrived from his walk, felt compelled to speak. 'Aeron, you do not have to watch. You can stay out here and wait, and I will do the same...' She didn't know how this would work, but she assumed it would be turn taking or something akin to that.

She had cleaned herself rather throughly that afternoon, she wanted everything to be perfect. Io paused her pacing for a moment, fiddling with the brace Aeron had gifted her with when they had mated. She took it off, placing it on a high shelf. If Aeron asked she would answer honestly. Usually she would never remove it, no even when she went of with strangers, but this seemed... different.

<style>
.iosmoke100 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.iosmoke100 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.iosmoke100 b {color:#fa0141; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.iosmoke100 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... eefed1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f0022; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 430px 0px; }
.iosmoke100-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/aero.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

OOC: Aeron is gonna die

Aeron sat there looking at Io. She wasn't exactly what one would call alright with this. To top it off Io seemed all to happy about it. She glanced at her. She looked so pretty so clean so wonderful. Why was it that she went over the top for this? Why did she never do this sort of thing for her. The fact of the matter was Aeron was Io's rock. She kept everything normal everything the same. She was Io's everything except for lover. Aeron knew this was how it was going to be she knew exactly how her life would be from the minute Io placed on the bracelet.

She couldn't see why this bothered her so much. She was sitting cross legged and her leg was bouncing from nerves only made worse when Io stood up and paced. Io fidgeted it the brace as she pulled off. Aeron's ears flattened as she sighed. Aeron watched her place it on a shelf. She let her eyes hit the floor as she sat there. Should she take off hers? Was she to not love Io was that what she wanted a family and aeron just to be the back up in case nothing went well.

"I didn't plan on watching." She stated as she watched the cave floor not moving. golden ears against golden hair. She was not happy she'd only been with a man once and what was she to do. This was just odd. She wanted to scream she dusted off her pants stood up and smiled. She went over to Io and took her hand. She forced a smile the best she could. Kissing her hand and turned away. "I know how much this means to you and I wont fuck it up." She said fixing her halter top. Now she'd sit back and wait for her hell to end.

Table by Ayita

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

This was all too weird for him to process totally, thier proposition had come as a shock and at first he had considered refusing but Io had managed to convince him that it was what the silver tongued woman and her reluctant looking mate really wanted, to have children. Specifically his children. The awkwardness of it all however made his fur itch, Aeron seemed resentful of the need to have him involved in any way at all. His long legs swallowed up large distances as he walked around purposely, trying to contain the raging confusion that swirled around his head and clear his mind.

Eventually he began the return journey back to the girl's cave. He hesitated outside, he could hear the two talking softly together. His voice was quiet as it was sent forwards, Señoritas? Do you want me to come in now?" The ball was totally in their court now, it would be them to carry the young and then to birth them from their bodies, if they decided to back out then he would be fine with it. His hands flexed nervously as he waited for their answer, he hadn't been this worked up about just sex since he had been a young boy on the edge of maturing. They had made it very clear to him that it was just sex, it was only his sperm they wanted, the man was not part of the package although he would stay around to help care for them and eventually the children.

<style>
.leonheart .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leonheart p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.leonheart b {color:#d56a18; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leonheart {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a09afc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#513a54; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:350px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 430px 0px; }
.leonheart-border {width:350px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

As I said Io doesn't mess about XD 3+

Aeron spoke, her voice seemed unusual, somewhere between anger and upset. Io tried her best to ignore it, using her imagination to configure a more cheery persona for her reluctant mate, but the efforts seemed futile all in all. 'Good, I do not think I could do it if that was the case'. She noticed her own voice was shaky, though more due to excitement than upset. 'You do not have to do this...' she added with a weak smile, in her mate's general direction. It was a plastic grin, nothing supported it save from sheer nerves and adrenaline. 'I do not think for a moment that you will, I never did' she said when Aeron paced over to her, 'Thank you'. The thanks was given as shakily as the woman who spoke it felt. Her hands, both hanging limply beside her move and crossed over her chest. And as she looked down more choked words were spoken, 'I love you, do not forget that'. The words were spoke as an order more than a promise, but then again most things the russet and white hybrid said were. 'No matter what happens'.

A man's voice sounded out from the entrance, it was Leon. Almost outraged by his untimely intrusion, Io swallowed her words and smiled again, this one seemed more convincing than the ones she had given Aeron but lieing to Leon was different that lying to her mate. Verbally or otherwise. 'Yes' she breathed, smoothing her fur down quickly before continuing. 'Follow me' and with that she strode off towards the room they had prepared, the room which would later hold the pups. It didn't seem any where near sane to carry out the act in the main bedroom, nor the guest room where Analise and Leon were staying. It only left the pup's room free. She brushed the curtain away and left Leon to follow her in. She seated herself on the piles of furs and stared towards Leon, waiting with anxiety.

<style>
.iosmoke100 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... eefed1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f0022; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 430px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/aero.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

OOC: Last of aeron for a while

Aeron smiled looking at Io. She couldn't help but feel comforted by the fact that Io stated she loved her. Io never said things like that even though it was more of a demand. She looked at her. "I know dear I know" She said as she heard the man speak.

Nothing more needed to be said and after all who cared what she had to say at this point. Aeron smiled at him as she gave a dip of her head. "Welcome back" She had nothing else to say as she watched Io head into the room that would hold the puppies. Where the Iblis found herself not wanting to be right now. She had felt sorta like this when her mate before needed to get pregnant.

Io moved into the room and Aeron took a deep breath and tried to relax. She moved to where Io had placed the bracelet and pulled it off the shelf moving to a fur she sat down on it a played with the bracelet as she fiddled with it. She loved Io and she wanted a family she had to take what came with it.

Table by Ayita

[/html]
Upon Io's word he brushed aside the heavy fur curtain that acted as a makeshift door. He pulled it closed swiftly behind him so the heat did not escape out into the draughty tunnels. The two women were stood very close to each other and he winced as he realised he had interrupted an important exchange between them He muttered the spanish word for 'sorry' under his breath too softly to hear and stepped furthur into the den. He was not excited for this in any sense of the word, indeed it seemed Io was the onyl one who was.

He smiled with what he hoped was reassurance and some kind of apology at Aeron, he was after all about to have sex with her mate withing full audible distance, there were no words that could ever make up for that. Dipping his head in response to he words Leon followed the cooydog into the room chosen for the pups when they were born. His tail twitched back adn forth with stress and he took a deep breath to calm himself down with. His long legs brought him closer and he sat down next to her on the furs, unsure of what to do now or how to go on.
[html]

rambly and dire post ahead. BEWARRRE!!

Io sighed, as excited as she was it was more for the goal than the journey. Although being with Leon was an upside it was no where near as sacred as being with her true mate. The tall Spaniard would always be her bit on the side. She sighed, leaning back and positioning herself to Leon's advantage she spoke, 'Just do it' and with that she closed her eyes and waited.

Was she really doing this? It sounded insane to her but still she opened herself up to him to get what she wanted. Aeron wouldn't be anywhere as accepting of this part than she was but each to their own. This was a minor perk to Io. She would have prefered it if Aeron was a male and there fore able to do this herself. But such things were impossible and not even worth dreaming about. Leon would have to do and to be honest she could have pick worse. She calmed herself before the act, but then spoke again, 'And, do the job properly. If you do not I can just get you to do it again'. Her words were orderly and strict.'I will not mind'.

<style>
</style>[/html]
lol derp
3+

It was all he could do not to ask her to cover herself and then run from the room with his tail between himself. All the women in the world that he'd fucked in his years, including the one that lay splayed out before him. It felt wrong, cold and clinical, an invasion of her and of himself. Still he could make sure that he handled this with some degree of decorum and finesse. The man rolled his neck and shoulders, joins cracked and popped under muscle and he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath as she spoke to him, when he looked at her she had her eyes closed, that was good, it would help truly. As he thought that an idea sparked in his mind and he recalled the night of passion spent with the golden wolfess, Amaterasu, remembering the feel and taste, the smells and felt himself swell, blood pooling between his legs.

With the grace and poise that had been taught to him by his beloved, he positioned himself over the femme, hips resting between her thighs, his hands bunched up in the furs at either side of her head corded muscles keeping thier chests from meeting, their height difference which was often a curse was now a blessing as it meant thier eyes would not connect. Pale eyes drifted shut as his hips thrust forwards and the length of him entered her softness, there was no turning back now, not even if he had wanted to. The chocolate and earth man pressed forwards slowly, to move quickly now would be to hurt her in unmeasurable amounts, without sufficient lubrication he could destroy her inside. He exhaled loudly through his nose, containing noises that he would have usually let free and kept his thoughts on Amy, sweet caressable Amy.
[html]

OOC here!

She held her breath as he readied himself, waiting for the single movement that would single the start. She was thankful for his help, she truly was. And so with closed eyes she tried to think of a male she cared about. But it was hard, she had a tectonic relationship with most men and any she truly cared about would be disgusting to think about in that was as the list only included her sons and her brother. So instead she though about Leon, after all it was the truth. And he was the only male she cared about enough to use them as an example.

She let out a lone groan as her entered her. Tensing up without prompt as his slow movements started. He was sensible starting slow first, he was amoung the largest she had slept with and it took her a moment to get used to it, but after a few moments everything felt comfortable. He was the largest in a long while, and Io was thankful of this. It was unordinary for her and it was a rare treat to find a real man. She starte to move with him slowly, anything to help it along quicker so she could be with Aeron.

<style>
</style>[/html]
It would have been a lot easier on him had she simply stayed still at least then he could have perhaps pretended that it was Amy beneath him instead of the russet and white temptress but as it stood he was failing miserably at the task, his idea shot to pieces the moment the moan came from her lips and her body moved against his, his resistance lost to her storm grey gaze that was hidden from him. His breath quickened, fueling the heat that rose within, and his length hardened even more with the lustful feelings that rose within, now he fully settled himself into her, the tip of him brushing against her cervix.

Powerful back muscles bulged and rippled as he pulled back faster than he had pressed in and despite himself, a growl rumbled from his chest. He pushed forwards again, more force and speed behind it, hearing no complains from the red and white woman. Ivory eyes snapped open and burned their gaze down onto the furs that they laid on. Hands clenched tightly in the soft animal pelts, so that he did not slip and bring his entire weight down upon her. His breath left his maw, ragged and uneven, panting now from the effort to go slower until he was sure she could take him all.
[html]

OOC here!

She couldn't help herself. As much as she wanted to she gave in and let out a loud sigh as he hardened even more. For what reason she didn't know but one second he was average and then it was harder, the sensation cause her to almost buck. Her eyes fluttered open several times, watching him with a happy smile on her face. Although some what dazed. She lifted herself up to his subconsiously, eager to get closer. If it wern't for the fact she was holding herself up she would have held onto him tightly.

'L...L...Leon...' she moaned. Pressing closer to him she realised how much she actually cared for him. He slowed, careful to make sure she could handle the extra pressure. She nodded simply. Unable to do anything more than that. She had lost her voice long ago and her breath seemed long gone. She hoped Aeron could not here her, it would be so awkward if she could. Io helped him along, moving with him. Pushing up towards him so the they were close together. She had forgotten about Leon and all the stress. It was pleasing.

<style>
</style>[/html]
this sucks D: lol leon be ticklish, one more Io/leon then they can switch :3
3+

He felt the breath she sighed out ruffle the fur of his neck and laughed a little, it tickled and his body jerked without his consent, his elbow folded in from the unnatural angle and he ended up half leaning upon her as he thrust sharply forwards. He recovered himself but didn't hold his chest quite so high away from her as he had done at first. Io obviously had no problems getting into the swing of things now and the Polish hybrid moaned his name beneath him, his ear flicked towards the curtain that separated them from Aeron and hoped that she couldn't hear much of what was going on, it would be incredibly embarrassing for the man if she could.

Thoughts of Aeron pulled his mind back onto the right track instead of off chasing his own pleasures like he had been doing and causing a whole load of problems that might not end once the act was over. He felt her nod more than saw it and increased his speed determined to make himself finish as quickly as possible, it was not a philosophy he usually used, he was a generous and caring lover in the norm but this was as far from the norm as was possible, here he was screwing another person's mate whilst said person was less than ten feet away and probably able to hear everything as well put a damper on his mood.

Breathing rapidly descending into harsh and panted now, the male knew he was closing in on completion, and that he wouldn't last out for much longer of that he was sure. He could feel the ball at the base of his penis begin to swell now and resisted the urge to lock into her and tie fiercely, it would only cause them both an awkward 45 minutes and possibly ruin the rest of the evening.
[html]

lol io is confused XD

Leon sped up and she knew the time was near. After this she would have his seed and that would be it. There was no need for him to stay but he was welcome to if he wished to. The spare room was his should he choose to join Anathema and Analise could either bunk with him or her new siblings. Though Io's bedroom would be free for a few weeks until it was safe by her standards to leave her children alone. She knew he wasn't the type of man to just leave his offspring, he'd be there for them and in some ways Io was grateful for that. With both of the females out of acting, it would be up to Leon and his daughter to care for them. And she had already set to teaching Analise about cooking and her own kitchen.

Io could feel his base swelling now, ready to tie. But he'd try to avoid that. An hour or so of lying on top of each other would be testing on all three of them. But in some part of her mind she wished he would, just for that feeling. Though for fear that Aeron would back out she hid most of her pleasure, keeping her noises down. Because believe it or not she vould be doing worse. She needed to stop urging to run of with her own pleasures, but it was so hard.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Awkward post is awkward

Aeron had sat herself on the floor and she never moved from that spot. She had no idea what made her stay put. Maybe it was the focus on the bracelet in the hand. It kept her going in a way. It was what she had given Io asking her to always be at her side and now here she was unsure of whether Io really did want her.

the sounds in the other room were not load but they were not quite either. She could hear Io and she could hear him. She wanted him to go away and Aeron to be in there making her cry out. Io's voice rose though she knew Io was trying for her sanity not to be loud but it was hurtful hearing her call his name.

"Love." She said softly to herself tracing the engraved word on the metal. She smiled, it was all for a reason they wanted a family and that family ment this so she had to deal. She forced herself to try and deal just a little bit longer. One hand on her knee as she bounced it hoping that soon her turn will have come and gone.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
im sorry D:

Breath came quick and harsher now with tongue hanging limply from between his jaws, limbs shook and muscled tensed and relaxed in tandem. A vein pulsed in his neck and the man bared teeth in a soft and silent snarl. Then with a quiet whimper the man reached his peak and released his seed into her, a shudder running through his large body and a soft sigh. When he was sure he had released all he could the man pulled out and sat down upon the piled of furs and rested his head in his hands, already mentally gearing himself up for Aeron's turn.

He knew she would be more problematic than Io, she disliked him after all and was not fond of the idea in the first place. He heaved a great sigh, the length of him deflating and retreating back into his sheath as his thoughts turned sour. The man looked up at Io who was lounging on the furs. He got to his feet and offered a hand for her to take,

"I need to go to my room for short time first, but then we can continue on with this.. thing." He didn't really have a word to describe it, and didn't think she'd appreciate any of the alternatives he could come up with
[html]
this is a bad bad post

He released. Io gritted her teeth and waited until he was finished. When he dismounted and rose to his feet, Io pushed herself up into a more unright position and rested for a while. Leon spoke, and she replied with a nod. 'Yes, thank you'. He offered her a hand and she took it, rising to her feet shakily before, patting her own fur down. 'I will speak to Aeron...' she said, leaving the room before Leon.

Io departed swiftly into the main room where Aeron was sitting. She retrieved her bracelet and slipped it back on. 'Aeron' Io said and she approached her mate. 'Go easy on him, he's not enjoying this anymore than we are'. Io sat down. Her hands fiddled with her own brace. A present from Aeron. She doubted any sounds would come from the room when Aeron entered, but even if they did Io wouldn't mind.

Io had done her part, she had gotten what she wanted. So even if either Leon or Aeron bowed out she would have her part. Wheter they chose to do it or not it wouldn't affect Io because she had what she wanted.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

Awkward post is awkward

Aeron had been sitting keeping her mind focused on what ever she could. She was not expecting for Io to come up and snatch the brace back from her. It made her feel at ease when Io placed it back on but she still felt odd. She was going to allow a man to take her again. She was going to allow her life to be shifted again she was working so hard to try and move up the ranks she just didn't want to stop and wait.

"I understand." she said softly as she nodded to Io. She stood and kissed Io's cheek. "And when this is over I want to close my eyes and go to sleep." she said. She wanted to sleep it all off, she just hoped she would get the chance. She moved away from Io heading to the entry way to the room she had just come from. It smelt of sex and Io and Leon. She sat down and waited for Leon. Crossing her legs she meditated quietly waiting hoping all would go well she would try very hard to behave.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(3+)OOC dribbles

He hefted her upright, her petite paw dwarfed by his huge fist, he mentally compared the sizes and looking pensive before nodding at her words, he followed after her as she left, slipping inside of his own room that he shared with his daughter and shut the door, blocking out the majority of their voices. What he could hear was mumbled garble that made no sense. The room made him feel claustrophobic and itchy, the idea of all that earth on top of him made the austral man cringe. He longed to feel the wind in his fur and the sun on his face and he had only been living in the room for a few hours.

León reached for one of his bags and dug around in it until his fingers grasped around the neck of a cool glass bottle and he pulled it from the bag. A half full bottle of unlabelled amber liquid came into view from the other contents and he sat down upon his bed of furs with a loud sigh and unscrewed the lid before taking a deep drink from it. The spanish whiskey burned as it went down, it always did no matter how much he drank. He didn't take much from the bottle into his body, just enough that his depression and feeling of being unwanted went away and his mind no longer dwelled in a vat of its own depression, he blocked out the Aniwaya conflict and the fact that the woman he was about to sleep with was practically unwilling.

After waiting an appropriate amount of time for them to conclude the discussion that was undoubtedly about him he stood an exited his room, nodding silently to Io as he passed her by and flipped the curtain to the pup's room. The golden yote was already sat on the bed waiting for him and he cleared his throat awkwardly to announce his presence even though it was unnecessary,

"Eff you are not wanting to do thees, I am not going to force you."

<style>
.leonboat4 .ooc {font-size:14px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... titled.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:62px 0px 0px 0px;}
.leonboat4 p {padding:2px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.leonboat4 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leonboat4 {background-color:#afaeb3; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 5a2bd9.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #464646; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:487px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 400px 0px; }
.leonboat4-border {width:491px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.leonboat4 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.leonboat4 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:489px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Awkward post is awkward

Aeron looked at Leon when he made a sound that made her rise from her meditation. She was trying to focus on her goal and she really needed to do anything for Io. she would prove time and time again to the patched woman she was a loyal mate and would do anything for her. Though this was almost pushing aeron to far. Why had she agreed? Why had she not just said no?

"I will do what ever Io wants and Io wants a family and she wants me to be a security blanket and thats what I will be I will bare pups for her why because I love her. The end. She looked at leon. She couldn't believe she was actually going to do this. She just didn't want him to make her feel more so like she could back out she'd run away. She'd let down Io, all those things could not happen.
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]

3+

He nodded his head sagely, he understood the need to follow the one you loved's directions. The sense of duty and dependence was one he knew very well. That same feeling had led him down the path of following Kailypso's directions to slice her stomach open in an attempt to save their already dead son. It was also what had killed her; blood loss and exhaustion. Of all the men León had silenced within his life, none of their blood stained his hands so thoroughly and heavily than that of his wife. He could still see the earthen appendages colored crimson by her life fluids. Could remember seeing the light fading from her violet eyes, the same ones that her daughter had inherited, and knowing that it was his fault. All his fault.

How the man managed to ready himself to engage in unwanted sex with Aeron and actually go through with the act he would never know. The man had become lost to his own mind, unfocused on her and what they were doing with their bodies, although by experience and subconscious directions the man made every attempt to be gentle with her and not hurt her with his large size like he had done with Io. When he was done the man left quickly so she could compose herself before facing her mate. The man however immediately retreated to his room and brooded in the heavy silence that laid there.

If the women wanted to engage him with conversation then they were welcomed to knock and invite him back out but of his own will he would stay within the room and think. Not long after he rose from the chair and gripped onto the bottle he had brought out earlier, taking a short sip of it and trying to ignore the horrific crushing feeling of claustrophobia as he stared at the stony wall.