a history of violence
[html]
OOC:WC:315
As much as he wanted to step to the side and let him have a go at find Deuce and then killing her, the male couldn't His morals stood in the way, she was a mother of his pups, and no matter what she had done, at this point she was a pack member. She where forth she would be dealt with by a pack member, not just any wolf that waltz to the borders and thinks that if they demand they get what they want. Lucifer wouldn't allow that, nor would Naniko or Conri be to happen if he allowed him-self to fall to that level.It was ever so temping but...no.

"Sorry Ahren, I have no "bitch". I had a mate once but that was over with a while back. Any ways, your not going to find her here." Lucifer wasn't sure how to tell the male in front of him that he would never touch Deuce as so long as she was in these lands, though he hated to do this, he was going to have to make sure she stayed alive long enough to see the boys grow up. Which meant making sure what ever pack she makes the choice to live in, was a pack that was safe from harms way.

"Your story holds some truth...We where both drunk. Though from what I've heard from him, we both enjoyed it. So if this happens again next time I would like to try it with out anything in our systems." He was guessing by the mad smile upon his face that he was going to tell him to stay away from Jasper, but he wouldn't...He would only stay away if Jasper so thought it to be fit of Lucifer never to see him again. It might rip his heart into shreds but for him...Lucifer would bend as much as he needed to.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread