a history of violence
[html]
THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOVED
______THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOST

Private - Lucifer

THE THINGS I'VE HELD SACRED
______________THAT I'VE DROPPED

_____ Ahren walked at a deliberate speed, crossbow on his back. He knew where he was going, judging from the scents on his son, and he was getting closer. The walk along the shore had managed to keep his nerves calm, despite the fact he was very aware that he would probably lose his head. Whatever else he knew about himself, Ahren was all too aware that it was not unlikely for him to go a bit mad. He was halfway there in truth, though he would never admit that. Too much drinking, too many drugs, bad blood. That was what he carried.
_____ That and a knife. The knife had drawn blood before—against several strangers, friends, and enemies. He did not remember all of the men he had killed, and that suited him just as well. Ahren was made up of several things, all of them vicious, and with remarkable reason. He knew what he had come here to do, and it would be done. There was no reason to wait on the borders like some ignorant sap; he walked directly in, following that all too fresh scent, ready to find the man he was hunting.

I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget

[/html]
She had proven to the black male that borders was something that she shouldn't be trusted to do. That meant that on top of pup sitting, and hunting, the male was beat. The whole pack was beat, they all had to pick up more work once the pups came about, though now that he was trying to cover up Deuce's actions and his now huge lack of trust in her, he was working even harder. He had yet to talk to Conri about every thing he was finding out about her. This wasn't the Deuce that he meet a year ago. There was the sent of a stranger at the borders, but once he got to the border...it was clear that he wasn't going to stay there. Seeing the pale male Lucifer knew who he was. They had meet once before the fire when him and a female named Misery. Lucifer seen the cross bow upon his back, his heart dropped....what had Deuce done now. "Ahren..what are you looking for?"
[html]

_____ There was a subtle change in Ahren’s eyes, but his face was not his own. He smiled, and the smile broke into a grin before he was speaking, gesturing with his right hand. “Lucifer, right?” All too suddenly he swung the weapon around, loading it in one smooth motion. The speed was so much that his hands seemed to blur, but his good eye (and blind eye alike) did not leave the dark man. His hands were steady, his pace even—he advanced, keeping the arrow aimed for the chest. Even if Lucifer did try and move, he wouldn’t get far. If he called for help, Ahren would kill him then and there. His smile had vanished; all that remained was a cold, vicious rage. “I’m looking for you,” he explained, continuing to move forward. “My son told me an interesting story.”

[/html]
It was a motion of blurriness. Lucifer wasn't sure what was going on, though before he knew it there was a bow pointed right at him, he sighed and shook his head, sure it was about what had happened with Deuce, and because of the time when she did these actions they where mates, he was going to be punished for her crimes. Lucifer pulled his head up with a sigh again, he was guilty of cheating on Deuce with Jasper...and he would do it again and again. Jasper was well worth all the issues that he was going though now because of her..."Oh?" Lucifer wasn't going to say any of it was lie. Though the look on his face didn't say if he knew what the male was talking about. Frankly Lucifer knew he was going to have to deal with what every Deuce did while they where mates.
[html]

_____ Ahren growled deeply, irritated by the arrogance of the younger man to not take his threat seriously. He kept the arrow trained, ready even now to end this. The blonde answered to no one, he had nothing that could be taken from him, and he was quite sure that if it came down to it he would survive. He had done so this long after all. “I’m looking for that bitch of yours,” he said, able to read the scents from here. “But I have business with you first,” he added, taking another step forward.
_____ “You got him drunk and you took advantage of him,” Ahren stated plainly, his tone remarkably even all things considered. “I can’t let you walk away from that,” he added, grinning. He looked like Kaena, long gone, mad, one-eyed. He looked like his mother, long dead, a prophet and a messiah. He looked like his father, full of the devil’s wrath and rage. He looked like his son, all God’s light and flame—but above all, Ahren looked as if he was enjoying this.

[/html]
[html]
OOC:WC:315
As much as he wanted to step to the side and let him have a go at find Deuce and then killing her, the male couldn't His morals stood in the way, she was a mother of his pups, and no matter what she had done, at this point she was a pack member. She where forth she would be dealt with by a pack member, not just any wolf that waltz to the borders and thinks that if they demand they get what they want. Lucifer wouldn't allow that, nor would Naniko or Conri be to happen if he allowed him-self to fall to that level.It was ever so temping but...no.

"Sorry Ahren, I have no "bitch". I had a mate once but that was over with a while back. Any ways, your not going to find her here." Lucifer wasn't sure how to tell the male in front of him that he would never touch Deuce as so long as she was in these lands, though he hated to do this, he was going to have to make sure she stayed alive long enough to see the boys grow up. Which meant making sure what ever pack she makes the choice to live in, was a pack that was safe from harms way.

"Your story holds some truth...We where both drunk. Though from what I've heard from him, we both enjoyed it. So if this happens again next time I would like to try it with out anything in our systems." He was guessing by the mad smile upon his face that he was going to tell him to stay away from Jasper, but he wouldn't...He would only stay away if Jasper so thought it to be fit of Lucifer never to see him again. It might rip his heart into shreds but for him...Lucifer would bend as much as he needed to.
[/html]
[html]

_____ Morality was the bane of lesser, weaker men. It held back Gabriel from doing what he knew would shatter the packs, just as it held back Lucifer from stepping aside. Either way, Ahren knew his path and knew that something had changed. Something had broken long ago, and he would never be complete until something was resolved. Another step forward, an ounce of pressure pulsing through his finger. It would only take one pound, one little fucking pound, and this would end. “Don’t fucking lie to me, boy,” Ahren hissed, face turning wicked. As always, it was his mother’s blood that was dominant. “I’ll kill her if you lie to me. What’s her name, Lucifer?”
_____ His smile returned thinly, and he felt blood pulsing under the old, fading scars on his arms. “You know, I wish your daddy was alive to hear this. He’d kill you like he tried to kill me,” he half-mocked, moving another step forward. “This isn’t going to happen again,” he said lowly, voice a remarkably dark warning. “If it does I’ll find your children,” he added, letting the threat hang in the air.

[/html]
WC: 324

He was going to stand his ground, she was a pack member and he would protect her. If it meant his life then he would do it. Did it matter that he didn't believe what she had done was any where near nor worth protecting her, but sadly he had to. The black male stood his ground looking at the cross bow trying not to let the fear drop in though his voice. He had to show no fear or else it could go though his eyes, head or what ever Ahren decides to put the arrow though on him. He pulled his hand up as he started to list names off for each digit on his paw....was it Abby? No...No that's not her name....Was it Alley? No...Damn Ahren, I forget the name....Well I either forget it or your not getting it." His paw dropped, as he left that topic alone, he wasn't going to give her the name. "She some where...I'm not sure. But again I don't know where you can find a "bitch" around here. There more then enough female wolves or Female Coyotes, or even a smaller hand full of female half breeds but pure bitches..might be hard to find around her."

Lucifer laughed at the male, it was clear by the topic of his father he hadn't know about when he had his own encounter with Dierdre, and the prison that his father had made for him, and drug him there to live till his own father figured out that his prisoner knew a way in and out. "Oh Ahren...you have no idea. Though if you touch my kids or grandkids, it would be foolish." The male sighed ending his fit of open laughter. His blue eye meet the males with a sigh. "Ahren your not going to get any thing out of me, leave while your ahead. If your going to kill me, kill me. If not leave."
[html]

I think we're done.

_____ Morality kept people like this believing they were right. Ahren knew that because he could fucking smell it. It smelled like flowers over rotting flesh, the sickly-sweet smell of death and shit and lilacs. They felt different too—like a body stuffed with dead rats, operating because those little beasts were trying to claw their way out. He sensed all of these things from Lucifer because he knew that there was no path to redemption. In the end they were all monsters, especially those rapists and murderers who hid behind their titles. Ahren knew. Ahren had been there before.
_____ He kept smiling, holding the fury rising in his blood, forcing his tone to remain even as his eyes burned. “Do you think I’m afraid of your little pack? Of you?” He let a low, mad-cackle escape his chest, and he moved the bow just slightly. “You both brought this on yourselves,” he reminded, and then pulled the trigger. The arrow flew through the air, aimed high—it brushed directly past the black male’s skull, and landed squarely in the trunk of a tree. Even before the arrow stuck, Ahren was gone. He had what he needed.

[/html]