Exploration of the Manor
Kota had been alone for awhile and so he almost perfered it that way but her offer to show him around made him feel warm and welcome. He would keep the cloak and loin cloth on for now for being in a new place with new wolves, the clothing made him feel a bit more safe. Kota looks down at the floor under his feet; the hard wood felt strange for it didn't have the feel of the ground and then his eyes traveled back up her body. The male could tell that Soran was a quite a bit older then he but that didn't make her any less attractived and appealing to his golden orbs. Kota shook his head to rid himself of the thoughts come on you stupid wolf! concentrait! stop listening to those instincts you fool!! or you may find yourself being a unic suddenly a look of surprised terror flashed through his eyes in a split second at that thought.

Kota refocused himself on the female and gave her his friendly smirk before nodding "yes...i would enjoy a tour of the lands and perhapes i may find a spot that fits my desires" never one to talk much. He nods towards the door invitingly for he couldn't wait to get off the hard wood and back onto normal ground again. Kota had once heard talk among some of the older wolves talking of humans but when he had tried to get closer to listen they had stopped and he was shooed away as if what they spoke of he need not hear.

WC: 264

Messages In This Thread