a history of violence
[html]
THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOVED
______THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOST

THE THINGS I'VE HELD SACRED
______________THAT I'VE DROPPED

_____ Morality was the bane of lesser, weaker men. It held back Gabriel from doing what he knew would shatter the packs, just as it held back Lucifer from stepping aside. Either way, Ahren knew his path and knew that something had changed. Something had broken long ago, and he would never be complete until something was resolved. Another step forward, an ounce of pressure pulsing through his finger. It would only take one pound, one little fucking pound, and this would end. “Don’t fucking lie to me, boy,” Ahren hissed, face turning wicked. As always, it was his mother’s blood that was dominant. “I’ll kill her if you lie to me. What’s her name, Lucifer?”
_____ His smile returned thinly, and he felt blood pulsing under the old, fading scars on his arms. “You know, I wish your daddy was alive to hear this. He’d kill you like he tried to kill me,” he half-mocked, moving another step forward. “This isn’t going to happen again,” he said lowly, voice a remarkably dark warning. “If it does I’ll find your children,” he added, letting the threat hang in the air.

I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget

[/html]

Messages In This Thread