there's a shark in the water [p]
[html]

I suck so hard! Sowwyyyyy.
table by sie<3

Ezra’s mind felt fuzzy, unable to comprehend things and yet totally cognizant of the world around him. It was a peculiar feeling, and the hybrid reveled in it. Ezra had never felt this way before and couldn’t believe such a substance could make him feel this way. Whatever this stuff was, Ezra wanted it in his life. He enjoyed it a lot and couldn’t wait to show it to his darling mate. He pondered for a second if she would try it too and enjoy it as much as he did… but it seemed Ever wasn’t one for substances.

The girl chose to introduce herself, and Ezra smiled at her hand, which he shook with glee. “I do indeed,” the male said gleefully. “I’m Ezra, and my mate and I live by the sea. It’s quite nice over there, you must visit sometime,” He did quite enjoy her company (and her pleasant features made it even better, even if he did feel a bit guilty for thinking that) and he knew Ever would too. The joint was handed back to him after the introduction, which he gladly took and quickly puffed out a plume of smoke.

“And where do you reside, Miss Sage River?” Her name seemed peculiar, almost too earthy for such a creature. But Sage was not like any other coyote he had ever met, so it almost seemed fitting for her and her unusual herb lifestyle.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread