I caught myself
[html]
OOC: :] / +655

The woman told them to lead the way, and since Panda seemed to know the land slightly better than her counterpart, she took the reigns to her steed and she walked alongside the paint mare to the side where another would be able to walk alongside her and not have a problem with the horses crossing paths or being in the way of the sight of another. The girl looked to the woman whom had a thick cloak on her shoulders and a scythe in her hand. Panda had once dreamed of having a scythe, and a runed cloak that would sit gracefully on her shoulders, yet she was not lucky enough to run into such objects, and she was quite jealous of the beautiful woman's accessories. She quickly got rid of this jealousy though because she knew that eventually she would find things that would be her destined materials for her to be a full fledged shaman, prepared with all of her possessions. Where did ya' get all your gear from? she asked, for the woman beside her did know that Panda had questions, and boy did she have questions. They all were bubbling inside of her head, and thankfully the girl did not have a loose tongue or she would have just tossed out whatever came to mind. She was considerate though, so she knew to let the woman speak before she would bombard her with more questions.

Venom walked silently behind them, the male had been increasingly looking at females more recently since he was becoming of age to actually do something (though he had already lost his virginity in more ways than one) and more recently he would get more and more urges. He watched the girls' hips as they walked, and as they walked he watched their tails and rumps as well, a slick tongue wrapping around his lips as he walked along behind them a good enough distance to not get kicked by any of the other horses. He smiled a crooked smile while he was there, obviously thinking about dirty things. Panda looked back at him for a moment, but he wasn't sly enough to erase the look of lust from his face before she looked back. She knew the look and she chuckled before she wagged her tail and gave a little strut for the male to look at, and of course he did look. She looked at Zera again and held a smile there on her lips. What kind of stones to you work with? I only have been lucky to get this rose quartz from Venom here. I haven't been lucky enough to get any other stones, though I'm sure there are some in the caves somewhere, I just need to get something to chip them away and obtain them. the girl spoke to the woman before she nodded her head and she thought about where she might be able to find some stones. I bet a scythe would help with that, though I haven't been able to get my hands on one of those either. she spoke, as she lead them to a cave that had been unclaimed by anything or anyone.

Panda stopped her steed and let go of the reigns before she trotted over and looked into the cave. She sniffed around to see if she could smell anything, but the only thing she did smell was bats. She looked back to her companions and she waved them over. It's all clear! Just some bats is all! she spoke as she trotted back over to the two and she took her horse's reigns and looked to Venom again. Bats, eh? We got a way to drive them out so they don't shit on us? the male asked. Panda shrugged her shoulders, for she did not have anything to drive the bats away, and who said that Zera wouldn't want their company?

<style type="text/css">
.pandabearzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#692a21; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2c0c08; }
.pandabearzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.pandabearzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#4f2022; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/sd0evt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6e423c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.pandabearzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.pandabearzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread