Follow Sequence
[html]

out of character text

Aeron appeared as if by some unkind twist of fate, it almost brought a grimace to the russet and white collie's face, but then came the casual, jokey comment about the fact she 'shouldn't be smoking' that calmed her some what. She flicked the ash away from her cigarette and shrugged, 'I need to get some more' she stated calmly, 'We are running out, I need to ask Galileo to get Iven to fetch some'. She pursed her lips, she didn't want to ask anything of Iven but he was the only person she knew that spent a ridiculos amount of time away from the pack he chose to affiliate himself with. And therefore he was the only person she knew that could get them. Aeron spoke again, something about spending more time together, Io was only half listening and therefore her answer was a detatched nod.

She stood slowly, turning around to her mate, casually flicking the final embers from the cigarette. 'Do you hate Leon?' Her brow knitted into a soft frown. She knew Aeron wasn't Leon's biggest fan but she didn't really know if it was hatred. Even she, icy as she was, didn't out right hate the earthy male. Actually, her emotions towards him were neutral at the least.

<style type="text/css">
.iocollie b {font-weight:bold; color:#574040; letter-spacing:1px;}
.iocollie .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.iocollie p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iocollie {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#97b3ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1052j5g.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1e2de; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread