Follow Sequence
[html]

out of character text

It had been awhile since she had last felt like this. Well at least to this level. Before Nova Scotia, before Aeron, before all of the drama with Sarajevo and Iven. Before she left the one place she had felt entirely safe. She couldn't even place the emotion, somewhere between the purest form of joy and sheer excitement. Aeron didn't seem to agree, and it made Io feel horrible when ever the though crossed her mind, therefore she tried her best to erase it from her mind. She glanced down to her stomach with a frown. She had never asked Aeron to follow suite, it was the golden femme who had decided she would so with a solid nod she decided that it was Aeron's own fault. Her mind was often easily changable and this was a prime example.

So to escape her edgy mate she had made her escape to the above ground packlands. She had taken her cigarettes with her too, a nasty habit, but to be honest she needed them like hell. At at this stage it wouldn't really matter yet, or at least that was her philosophy. Aeron wasn't here to tell her to stop it or to instill doubts in her mind so she figured that she'd just and well go ahead and smoke while she was alone.

<style type="text/css">
.iocollie b {font-weight:bold; color:#574040; letter-spacing:1px;}
.iocollie .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.iocollie p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iocollie {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#97b3ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1052j5g.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1e2de; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC new aeron table

Aeron was adjusting well now. She was used to seeing Leon every morning and she was happy to go about her day. She in fact could not wait to have this litter. She was doing all she could to maintain a happy out look on life and she kept herself busy. She had 2 cats in cages and a bird though she wasn't sure how to train the bird. Actually she couldn't train or talk to any of them well.

Aeron had hid herself well and kept to herself because she could feel bad vibes flowing from Io. This morning however was not that kind of day she wanted to see her mate and spend time with her. But it could be rather difficult you see Io wasn't always the nicest girl out there.

Aeron sat in a tree smoking she knew she shouldn't but it wasn't like anyone would tell her no. She wasn't showing so she could care not. moving out of the tree she sighed she'd lose this ability again. She could not be able to climb and get out of the tree easy. She shrugged as she moved closer to the caves as she saw Io. Sge smiled looking at the red female. "You shouldn't smoke" she teased as she took the cig in her hand blowing smoke. Of course this was no demand for her to stop just a notion to start a conversation. Taking a drag she smiled. blowing out the smoke. I love you" she said the word almost in stone as she chuckled We need to spend more time together, together as lovers." She state looking at Io.

<style>
.aerong .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#ad7560; }
.aerong p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.aerong b {color:#ad7560; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aerong {background-color:#866155; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.aerong .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c2b22; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:412px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-80px 0px 10px 0px; }
.aerong-border {width:412px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Aeron appeared as if by some unkind twist of fate, it almost brought a grimace to the russet and white collie's face, but then came the casual, jokey comment about the fact she 'shouldn't be smoking' that calmed her some what. She flicked the ash away from her cigarette and shrugged, 'I need to get some more' she stated calmly, 'We are running out, I need to ask Galileo to get Iven to fetch some'. She pursed her lips, she didn't want to ask anything of Iven but he was the only person she knew that spent a ridiculos amount of time away from the pack he chose to affiliate himself with. And therefore he was the only person she knew that could get them. Aeron spoke again, something about spending more time together, Io was only half listening and therefore her answer was a detatched nod.

She stood slowly, turning around to her mate, casually flicking the final embers from the cigarette. 'Do you hate Leon?' Her brow knitted into a soft frown. She knew Aeron wasn't Leon's biggest fan but she didn't really know if it was hatred. Even she, icy as she was, didn't out right hate the earthy male. Actually, her emotions towards him were neutral at the least.

<style type="text/css">
.iocollie .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.iocollie {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#97b3ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1052j5g.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1e2de; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC new aeron table

Aeron stood there smoking as she looked at Io she wanted love she wanted someone she could cuddle with to make her feel good. She sighed as she dropped her cigarette on the ground stepping on it she felt the light burn on her foot made her feel alive. She crossed her arms aware that Io wasn't really paying attention to her she never really did. For someone who said that the person they were mates with meant everything hardly showed it.

Aeron sighed as she looked at Io. "Ya i might need more cigs to survive this." She said meaning nothing about Leon. She could deal with him, she was getting over her insecurities. She looked at the white eyes of the women she thought she loved whole heartily but she was feeling at odds. "I don't hate him, Actually he's not a bad guy." She said as she looked at her. "I hate myself that is true hatred." She said her voice low.

Aeron looked at Io as she thought about the bi colored girl that she had met in Halifax. She enticed Aeron made Aeron wonder why Io couldn't be like that. "Io I want a family I want love I want to be happy" she said. "What do you want?" She didn't want to leave Io and the securities here but she almost dared to ask if there was a way she could have Charm in her life too. But she didn't want her pups to grow up alone. Plus Io still meant so much to her.

<style>
.aerong {background-color:#866155; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.aerong .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c2b22; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:412px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-80px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

She nodded at Aeron's answer, 'Warriors should not have insecurities'. Aeron was not a warrior, no she was too insecure for that, but she was not a mother either. She had admitted that latter fact herself. Io was both, she was unattatched, self loving, excetra. All the things warriors should be, well at least in her eyes. But then she could change and nurse anything that pulled at her heartstrings. Sometimes the abrupt change startled even her, but usually she ignored this. Io didn't take much stock in probing her own mind when others were much more interesting.

She disgarded of the cigarette butt, after taking a final large drag from it. As Aeron spoke she considered her answer, letting her hand rest on her stomach. 'I want what we have now'. It was perfect in Io's mind, the whole leniency of it all. Io had never been one for set rules so this was something she prefered to engage in. But none the less what she considered her relationship was, was indeed mateship. 'Why?' she asked after a moment of silence, 'Are you not happy?' She pursed her lips, a frown harrowed her face.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC new aeron table

Aeron looked at her mate cold golden eyes cast upon her as she spoke the statement so plain and simple it actually made the old assassin laugh. "A true warrior knows their flaws and insecurities and uses them." Its what made most of the women back home so vicious and brutal. Many of them used there emotions in battle conveying those things into power to keep those they loved and feared for safe.

Aeron couldn't help but feel as though things had slowly become a one way thing. Though the fact didn't change that she knew how it was going to be from the start. Aeron snorted a bit through her nose as she looked back at Io. "I feel like I'm taken advantage of." though maybe thats not what she meant. "No thats not quite it. I feel as though you want what you and if you don't get it i suffer. But I still suffer when you get your way." Io wanted pups so Aeron gave her that, she even agreed to try herself just so Io could feel better about having kids around. Yet Io was still cold and distant and it made Aeron so made. Aeron wanted to pin her down and have her way with her kicking and screaming or not. Aeron wanted to get her way for once. Aeron wanted just truly to be with Io and be happy. She wanted Io just to once say she loved her and needed her with out it being a demand or a statement of fact. a heavy sigh emitted from Aeron. "I just want you to say I love you and mean it with out the factual tone. I know you have a heart but I feel like its turned so cold to me."It was the last thing the older women could say.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

How was Aeron saying this? For a second rage filled her mind, then bitterness, then sadness. The whole spectrum blasted through her mind as she sat quietly with her hand resting on her stomach. 'Aeron' she said, her voice rock hard and almost frightening. ad she really meant it to sound like that? 'Do. Not. Ever! Say! That!' her raised words where chocked with sobs. 'I love you. Okay?' her voice was glass sharp, anger clear in her voice. 'It... Offends me that you think like this. After all we've been through'. She sighed, caressing her flat stomach carefully even though her attitude said other wise. 'Right no, these are the most important thing to me. Above Leon, above Sarajevo, Aslan, Analise, Galileo. All of you'. She paused lowering her head to obstruct the tears. 'Just deal with me like this for a while and I swear it will be better'.

She calmed her ranting. Io whiped her tears away and rested her head on Aeron's shoulder, 'I doubt it will even be worth it. They usually die...' At least she had her other children. Sarajevo, Aslan and Analise had all become sacred to her, as much as her own family. But her newest children were more important than any of the for the time being.

<style>
.iosmoke100 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.iosmoke100 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.iosmoke100 b {color:#fa0141; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.iosmoke100 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... eefed1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f0022; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 430px 0px; }
.iosmoke100-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC new aeron table

Aeron sat there beside Io, she just wished that Io could understand. She loved her and she just hated seeing her like this the hybrid woman was so strong yet she was just overly sensitive. Seeing her like this made aeron rather upset. She wrapped an arm around Io and sighed. "Forgive me love, I'm sorry to upset you again." she said her voice soft and tender. Aeron always put Io first but she could see just how hard it was for Io to think of anything other then the pups.

Aeron hugged her closer "Now don't go saying that they will live and be very strong. Like there beautiful mother."she said. looking at her sternly. "And so will mine." She smiled. Both girls held their own dirty little secrets that neither would tell until they had to.

Looking at Io she took a deep breath. "You know thinking about family." she paused smiling. "What if I wanted another woman in my life.?" she asked. Though she still felt pretty odd about it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

She couldn't help but have doubt in what Aeron said, but she didn't argue with it. 'Yes...' she reclined back calmly. She hated to be like this. She was strong, manipulative and she did not cry like some child. 'You are forgiven' she sighed, 'For now' the latter words were met with a sly grin. A joke on Io's part.

Aeron's question surprised her. Another woman? Io was volotile right now and anything would set her off. As Aeron had just seen. 'Oh, so I am not good enough now? Well, I suppose I have Leon...' she pursed her lips and stood up, 'I do not care' she answered softly, Make the house into a harem why not? she though, smiling as she turned her back. She lit another cigarette, May as well make use of hands while I have them, she though taking several drags.

'Who is she/' she questioned quickly, turning around on the spot. She had already said yes. Well in a way. But she still didn't mind as long as she still had her time with Aeron. After all she was free to waltz off and find pleasure elsewhere, it was part of their terms. Though she supposed that she was the more frequent user of this clause.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

PP, beat me if you don't like

Aeron's mind hadn't really wrapped around the thought that Io would not be willing to listen to her. Io wanted a family, Aeron wanted a family. Aeron wanted a large happy family, and she knew charm could help provide that. Looking at Io as she blew up standing pulling away from Aeron she sighed. Why was it so wrong? Why could Io ask Aeron to mate Leon but Aeron could not bring in another female. Wasn't the deal Io could sleep with who she wanted so it doubled for Aeron.

"Don't you dare put words in my mouth Io Berlin. Aeron snapped as she looked at the woman's back. How dare she, how dare she be like this. "You will not be like this. You wanted a family well so do I and well What if I want a big family. Plus another female could come in handy raising pups or carrying another litter" Aeron said as she looked at Io. Though Io was still turned away from her.

Io turned back around and asked who she was. Aeron Grabbed Io's hand and Pulled her close to her. "Heer name is charm. she said looking at Io. "I love you, I love you more then I love anyone, even my past mate. I always give you what you want due to love. Give me one thing." she said as she smiled.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000Shall we wrap this up and get another one up?

Aeron broke free from her mild ways and bit back at Io herself. The russet and white woman scowled in displeasure, appaulled, not by Aeron's actions, but the fact that they were her own being used against her. Though she could see her logic, it was hard to tell Aeron to welcome Leon with somewhat open arms while she was hesitant to open her own arms to Aeron's lover. She was a hypocrite, and she knew that. It was all a flashback to her incident with Leon, and while her mind whirred quietly, her face remained plain. Again she felt, ashamed, not guilty, but annoyed that she had been over powered, in this sense verbally. Io growled softly, stubbing her cigarette with her fingers and letting it fall to the floor.

Aeron changed her tune quickly, as Io turned around. 'Fine' she said, with a reluctant sigh however. 'You can bring her home'. She spoke as if Charm were a animal of some kind, but that was simply due to habit. 'Do not expect me to cook however'. No, she'd be spending her time in Secui form, something she was happier living in. She was teaching Analise to cook, so the family wouldn't go hungry. It had been Io's own idea, something she brought up often.

Image courtesy of Dyrk.Wyst@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_io1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_io1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_io1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#61443c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_io1 {background-color:#bcac92; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #807159; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4656/ioberlin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:55px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_io1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]