If I go crazy then will you still call me superman
[html]
Don't feel bad, I have a real shit post too! I has a bad headcold....

Sam smiled as he told her how long he had been in the area. When he brought out the dried meat, she thanked him. "Thanks." She took a little bite of the meat and she really enjoyed it. She thought about her fall and she panicked for a moment. Her baby otter Lua was in the pack. She looked back into the large backpack and little Lua wasn't there. She saw the little otter trying to raid Rain's tent but couldn't get inside. She ran to the growing otter and scolded her by murming in spanish. The little otter crawled back up onto Samantha's shoulder and nestled into her hood. Samantha breathed a sigh of relief. At least the little rascal didn't steal anything of Rain's. She looked at Rain for a moment, silently apologizing. When he asked about her jacket, Samantha told him the story. "Well, I got it a few months ago when I was travelling here. I traded it off for a bone dagger."

Samantha looked around. And breathed in the cool morning air. She sat on a rock a few metres from Rain's tent. She thought for a moment, she could be good friends with Rain. They seemed to be getting along just fine. She remembered the death of her whole family, the fire that killed pretty much all of them. Now she had to make a new life. She had already joined Ichika no Ho-en. A smile crossed her face and she spoke. "Hey Rain, ever thought about joining a pack?" She wondered what his preferences were to be if he wanted to join a pack. Ichika was really peaceful and they all were friendly. That was why she joined.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread