If I go crazy then will you still call me superman
Early morning on the outskirts of AT. At the foothills

Rain had hated leaving the one woman he knew would love him. He had wanted nothing more then to stay with her and love her like she should be but he knew at that moment in time they were not destined to be together. So in the night he had left her with his sleeping roll, a new tent and a bracelet with his name along with half of his dried meat. Anke was yet again his only company and he knew that she was slowly going to have to be let go. She was nearing her adult years and needed to go find a mate and live a happy life. Rain had planned on letting her go in the forrest but found it was harder to let go of the one thing that made him happy.

He had treated Anke like he had Amelia and was scared Anke would die like his sister. He put the mink down as he set up camp and looked at the foothills he had decided to stay for the day. They were lush with wildlife and greenery. There were so many hues of green and brown and when the wind blew it seemed like the foot hills came alive. Rain missed his sketch book and vowed that when he found someone that made bound books he would come back up here and sketch what he saw. It was one of his many talents and hobbies and it was one he missed dearly. He hoped to find a new pack where he could restart his life and protect his pack family and friends. His thoughts drifted to Shiloh and he wondered just how bad he had broken the woman, who already seemed so fragile when he had decided to beat her. He could still see the fear in her jade eyes and he had been having nightmares of the woman. She always seemed to be crying and he knew she would have trouble walking. He would seek her out when things settled down and apologize to her and her mate for what he had done. He just hoped other didn't condemn him for what he had done.
[html]
SAMANTHA JARRET

Hey there! I'm Essence and I thought that I'd have a few posts with ya!

The cool of the early morning mist was felt on the face of an ivory furred girl as she ran through the forest. Her leg were strong and she was able to carry the large pack sloppily slung over her shoulder. She loved this time of day, she felt as if it was her own hour or so to have fun. She liked the cool air that filled her lungs as she ran. Her backpack was filled and rather heavy. The contents were essential for camping. She had a small rolled up sleeping skin, a tarp, a sharp knife, three boxes of matches, water bottle, and a small bag of dried elk meat that she traded one of her special necklaces for. She came across a clearing, Ah perfect! She smiled as she looked at the surroundind scenery. The thick flora around was enough to compensate for a bit of food.

The youth looked around and her eyes fell upon a man, apparently setting up camp just as she had planned to do herself. She watched for a moment and then she walked a little. She suddenly tripped over a small root snag. She fell forward with a small "Aah!-Whoops" She looked up, embarassed by her clumsiness, her face felt hot and she muttered "I'm sorry, if this site is taken, I will just leave." She turned heel and started to slowly walk away. clearly embarassed by her fall.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#E5CDB6;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
EDIT by Sie, please don't remove: -1 taken care of, guise c;

[html]

OUT OF CHARACTER: YESH a response. Hello i am deedee. Rain has a german accent

In Character: Rain had just got done setting up camp when a white stranger stumbled into his camp. She was carrying a large pack and he tried to save her from the fall but it was too late. She fell face forward into the dirt before shooting up and blushing. She apologized for falling into his camp and started to leave. "Waight. Hast ou no where to go? Stay ere for the night. I would like company," he said touching the girls shoulder. He was worried she was injured from her fall but quickly took his hand away from her shoulder. He felt bad that she would have to look for a spot and didn't want her to have to look any more. The hill top was big enough for the both of them and he didn't mind sharing. She didn't hold that same spark as Akira but he felt she would make a great friend.

"Please.. stay. I have meat if you need any. Did ou hart your selfe? Sorry my name is Regan... er... Rain,"he said softly looking down. Again he saw flashes of Shiloh in the woman and could almost see the pain he had inflicted on her. He moved away from the girl and went over to his sleeping roll to cuddle Anke. The mink would keep him calm but he felt like he was a hazard to women and that they should stay away.

[/html]
[html]
SAMANTHA JARRET

Nice! Sam has a slight portugese/ spanish accent, but I cannot seem to do the speech like that!

Her face was fine it was more her dignity hurt by the fall. She smiled shyly at the man, "Thanks." was all that the ivory teen could muster up. She quietly set her pack down on the ground and looked around at the highly vegetated area. She took a moment to catch her breath. She didn't do anything when he put his hand on her shoulder, it was him that pulled away. She took a moment to ajust the straps on her shirt. She sat down on a log and opened her bag, she pulled out her bottle of water and took a small sip before putting the cap back on. "Have you been here in Nova Scotia long?" She had just arrived here. She had to travel here to make a new life. Most of her family died in a great fire, now she wanted to see Nova Scotia.

She thought for a moment. She wanted to say thanks in a way for him letting her stay in the area and make camp. "I'm Sam by the way, I'm wondering, since you let me set up camp here, I can share my supplies with you." She smiled kindly, she wouldn't mind. She also had meat, but she could share. She unpacked everything and lay them all down. She tied a rope to a tree and attached her tarp. She next set out her sleepingg roll and kept the rest in a tidy little pile. She tied everything down and then put on her jacket. She had tried to join Ichicka, but now she was waiting on what her initiation task to prove her loyalty. She watched him for a moment, she decided that he seemed friendly enough. They could possibly become friends. She waited and gently played with the zipper over her long jacket.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#ffffff;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #FF0080; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FF0080; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Crap post i don't feel good at all

"No no supplies," he said softly as she took out her supplies. He went over to his tent and got some of his dried meat and handed it to the girl. "I have a lot of meat. Ou can has some," he said holding out the meat to her. He smiled and looked at the girl as she asked him if he had been in Soul's long. "No not long. I came here a few months ago," he said turning away. He hurt over the loss of his sister and hoped that nothing came up. He really hoped to become friends with her. He watched her make her sleeping area before putting on something and fiddle with it

"What is that ou wear?" he asked questionally. It looked warm and he wondered where he could get one. He waited and sat down at her feet, waiting for a answer
[html]
Don't feel bad, I have a real shit post too! I has a bad headcold....

Sam smiled as he told her how long he had been in the area. When he brought out the dried meat, she thanked him. "Thanks." She took a little bite of the meat and she really enjoyed it. She thought about her fall and she panicked for a moment. Her baby otter Lua was in the pack. She looked back into the large backpack and little Lua wasn't there. She saw the little otter trying to raid Rain's tent but couldn't get inside. She ran to the growing otter and scolded her by murming in spanish. The little otter crawled back up onto Samantha's shoulder and nestled into her hood. Samantha breathed a sigh of relief. At least the little rascal didn't steal anything of Rain's. She looked at Rain for a moment, silently apologizing. When he asked about her jacket, Samantha told him the story. "Well, I got it a few months ago when I was travelling here. I traded it off for a bone dagger."

Samantha looked around. And breathed in the cool morning air. She sat on a rock a few metres from Rain's tent. She thought for a moment, she could be good friends with Rain. They seemed to be getting along just fine. She remembered the death of her whole family, the fire that killed pretty much all of them. Now she had to make a new life. She had already joined Ichika no Ho-en. A smile crossed her face and she spoke. "Hey Rain, ever thought about joining a pack?" She wondered what his preferences were to be if he wanted to join a pack. Ichika was really peaceful and they all were friendly. That was why she joined.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Rain flinched but answered her question. "Keine. I ould want to stay auway from pack lands. Laust time being with a pack did noout end weel for others because ouf me. I hurt someone bad. I do not deserve a family or a pack," he said softly sitting down next to her. "I am nout a violent man so to say but I had pent up emotions I couldn't keep inside. I luashed ut and hurt a female almost to death. Her and her mate fled from me and ow I wondar if the woman I urt it ok. I am ashamed of my self. I was raised better," he said pulling out a feather and twirling it in his fingers. It was a owl feather he had found in AniWaya. It was his constant reminder of how he had become evil.

He hoped that Sam didn't think differently of him. She had been the first he had told of his cruel deed. He was ashamed and still had nightmares over what had happened. Saxif would have killed him if it wasn't for Thel stopping her with the whip, making her miss. He knew she would find him in time and he knew what he would say to her. She was a great huntress and a strong woman but her mate... Shiloh had been weak to begin with and hurting her like he and Thel did had gone to far. He wondered if Shiloh had even lived though the ordeal. He wanted to make it up to them, fix what he had done wrong. They deserved that much.
[html]
I'm sorry for my lateness, not to mention my shitty posting. Rain seems so sad! I want Sam to fix it somehow. She likes to help out.

As Samantha heard him speak, her happiness fell, she could feel his sorrow. She placed a gentle slender hand on his shoulder and spoke reassuring words. "It's alright Rain, that's the past. My family died from a fire. It turned out to be mine." She remembered that night, she lit the torches for Carnival in Rio, she could remember the excitement and joy she felt. The torches fell and set the whole area in a blaze. As far as the ivory girl could tell, they were all dead. She kept her hand on his shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. She wanted to make his sorrow disappear, but didn't know how. Even though she was a member of Ichika no Ho-en, her house was awfully empty and Lua seemed to be her closest friend. So it was nice to be making friends. Samantha thought that Rain was actually really nice. She watched him for a second, she hated to see anyone this sad.

Although it hadn't been said, she knew they were beginning to become friends. Samantha went back to her bed roll, wondering how she could fix up Rain's life for him. Usually people did it on their own, but she wanted to help. Maybe become a good friend of his that could help him out and be there when he needed her.  

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Rain flinched under her touch at first but knew she meant no harm by it. His hand came up and took her hand into his own before turning and pulling her to him. He buried his face in the crane of her neck and revealed in her scent. He had feelings for Akira yes but the woman in his arms just felt right to him. She fit his body perfectly and deep in his heart this woman should be his. He felt the desire to protect her and love her. He brought his face up and looked down at her, her alabaster fur bright against his off white and grey fur. She was a head shorter then him and he took a moment to just put her to memory. He gave her a soft lick to the cheek before going over to his own sleeping roll. What was he doing? There was no way this woman he just met would want him.

She knew he had hurt Shiloh but in his heart he knew she wouldn't condemn him for his actions and hadn't packed up and left him yet like he had tried to tell her. No she had touched him and in an instant she had already started worming her way into his heart. Why did he want her so bad. "Sam... If I ever found a Pack to accept me... would ou come live with me?" he whispered watching the clouds move slowly in the breeze. He feared her answer but hoped that she would say yes.
[html]
They make a cute pair.. Big Grin

Samantha felt her heart flutter, she returned his embrace, not thinking on her actions. She felt like a piece of steel and Rain was the magnet. Her arms wrapped around him, when he looked up, she looked into his eyes. His body was warm and she never wanted to leave this embrace. The girl had never had feelings for anybody before. But this felt...right. When he asked about Sam living with him if he found a pack. She thought for a moment. She had Ichika, but could she leave her friends there? "I would yes. But I have Ichika no Ho-en. Do I leave them?" What if he had friends in another pack? She could see the sacrifices needed. She buried her muzzle in his chest. Sam felt as if she was floating on a cloud. When he returned to his sleeping roll, she went back to hers and gathered her supplies and brought them near his. Her small camp was slightly distanced, but there really was no need now. She grasped his hand. She smiled and watched the sky. The morning breeze making her feel refreshed.

Sam smiled, but was this going to fast? She could see no new problems right now. This was the present. She didn't have to think about the past or the future. Just right now. The girl stared upward, her delicate muzzle faced skyward. She brushed a lock of black hair from her face and didn't say anything. Everything seemed quiet. All that was heard was the duo's gentle breathing. This was perfect.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]

His heart seemed to stop and in that moment they were frozen in time. She had said yes. He almost cried at the thought of having someone to love and protect. She didn't judge him for what he had done to Shiloh. She accepted him and honestly cared for him and his emotions. He wouldn't take her from her home. She would have to make the choice to come and be with him when he found a pack or stay in Ichika and visit him when he settled down. He didn't want her to just up root her life for him. She deserved a choice of being with him or living in Ichika. He wanted her to be happy. "Sam... I want to make ou hapi and be waith ou but are ou ure you want to up oot our life for me? It our choice weather to be wath me. We weel take theese slow. I will find ou when I settle down. I weel be with you," he said licking her cheek again.

As he watched the clouds he heard the noise of her moving closer to him. She lay down next to him and took his hand in hers. He looked down at their joined hands before looking up at her and seeing her smiling. This brought a smile to his face and in that moment her pulled her closer to lay against his side, his arm wrapping around her slender waste. This was the moment he had been waiting for. Someone to love and protect. Could she calm the demon inside him? Only time would tell.
[html]
Just to remind ya, I have a thread with zero's Barrett, some romantic crap is happening, but I can tell it isn't going to bloom into a love thing XD and the way that it is dated, all that happened before this. So Sam is not cheating.

Samantha laughed softly as he pulled her close. She could never remember being this happy. She didn't mind the way that he held her close and had an arm against her waist. So this was what it felt like to care about someone. Sam's otter crawled between the pair, obviously jealous. Sam giggled and held her pet close. "Ah Lua, don't feel jealous. It's alright." she stroked Lua's smooth fur gently and listened to Rain. "I'm not sure how to say this, but I may find it hard to give up Ichika. I will in the future as we get closer."She sighed and watched Rain. He seemed happy now. And it made the girl feel happy to make him happy. She heard a small sound come from Lua, she glanced over to see Lua sniffing Rain's mink. Lua was already larger and was watching the mink curiously. It felt so nice to be so close to someone. She rested her head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. Listening to his breath.

Sam watched the colors of early morning fade away to a light blue. She couldn't let this moment go away, Sam licked his cheek silently, she would do anything to express her affection to Rain. She kept an eye on Lua, but it was hard to take her eyes away from Rain. She felt genuinely happy. She closed her eyes, thinking on what this could turn into. If it was possible to feel this happy again. It was expected, she was elated. She just met Rain, but this strangely felt right.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]