Follow Sequence
[html]

OOC new aeron table

Aeron stood there smoking as she looked at Io she wanted love she wanted someone she could cuddle with to make her feel good. She sighed as she dropped her cigarette on the ground stepping on it she felt the light burn on her foot made her feel alive. She crossed her arms aware that Io wasn't really paying attention to her she never really did. For someone who said that the person they were mates with meant everything hardly showed it.

Aeron sighed as she looked at Io. "Ya i might need more cigs to survive this." She said meaning nothing about Leon. She could deal with him, she was getting over her insecurities. She looked at the white eyes of the women she thought she loved whole heartily but she was feeling at odds. "I don't hate him, Actually he's not a bad guy." She said as she looked at her. "I hate myself that is true hatred." She said her voice low.

Aeron looked at Io as she thought about the bi colored girl that she had met in Halifax. She enticed Aeron made Aeron wonder why Io couldn't be like that. "Io I want a family I want love I want to be happy" she said. "What do you want?" She didn't want to leave Io and the securities here but she almost dared to ask if there was a way she could have Charm in her life too. But she didn't want her pups to grow up alone. Plus Io still meant so much to her.

<style>
.aerong .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#ad7560; }
.aerong p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.aerong b {color:#ad7560; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aerong {background-color:#866155; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.aerong .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c2b22; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:412px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-80px 0px 10px 0px; }
.aerong-border {width:412px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread