Exploration of the Manor
Kota had indeed heard about the troubles yet did not know all of the details about it but he would give his life for this pack and its alphess, just as he had promised said alphess "Consul? what is a Consul?" he asked. Where he came from there were no Consuls; there was however counsels, most of the time held between the alpha's, betas and warriors. Kota looks around him as they walk; taking in the sights around him so that he may remember where he is when he wanders these lands alone "As for where i come from...i came from far up north...as this land is Crimson dreams...i came from Running Spirits.." never one to talk much is he?

The male sniffs the air and takes in more new scents around him but soon he forgets about them as he see's the splendor of Cottontail Valley; Truely a magnificent place and the fact that the scents of many a prey met his nose made it even better but also made his emty stomach rumble. At this Kota looks at the female as if asking if she minded him running off on her for a few moments in order to catch dinner; sometimes...particularly times when his stomach would not be quiet.....he hated fast food...

Kota turns his head back towards the scent of the rabbits who quiet possably had no idea of their impending doom, silently Kota spoke "care for a bit of fast food?" he asks in a hushed voice while he slowly lowered himself down and carefully slipped his cloak off, once it fell to the ground the sable female would be able to thee the muscles in his back tensing and rippling slightly in anticipation of the kill.

WC:302

Messages In This Thread