Exploration of the Manor
[html]
Sorry for the bit of a wait on this, have been battling a virus type thing.

The sable female listened to the male as he spoke, asking her what a Consul was, she herself had not know until recently, luckily Savina had been kind enough to explain to her that they had changed the names of the ranks, it was a little strange to her now, coming here and having all these different names for the same rank within each pack. When she had been younger, when she had lived in Bleeding Souls they had all been Alpha, Beta, Gamma and so forth, much had changed in her short lifetime and although it took some adjusting she was enjoying it, she liked the pack rank names now, it helped give the packs a feeling of individuality. She looked at the male as she considered the best way to put this, he seemed like an intelligent fellow, even if he was a male of few words, so she went for the most direct explanation.
We do not have rank names like traditional packs do, the Consul is our name for our Alphess, it is simply the way it is, we have the same ranking structure but with different names for each rank. Our Alphess is the Consul, our Beta is know as the Praetor, you yourself will not be seen as a subordinate but as a Plebian and I am a Patrician, the highest rank of the lowest tier. The sable female explained, hoping that she had made it as understandable as possible and also hoping that she had gotten her information correct.
I hope that makes sense to you, it will become second nature after a while, it has done for me, although I admit I found it a little strange when I first encountered such names. The lady added, finding that walking with the male was quite companionable, even if he was quiet he seemed a pleasant enough soul. The male then explained that he was from a pack to the far north, the ebony patrician nodded as he said this, she too was from a long way away, she doubted that she would even know where her birth pack was anymore, not that she had ever been wanted there, nott hat she would ever want to go back. They had been ruled over by her father, who believed that all black wolves were evil, when she had been born with four grey siblings, all dead, he had taken this to prove his theory and the pack had shunned her, her father had openly tried to kill her on more than one occasion. So this male was from a pack called running spirts was he?
I see, what was it like there? Your old home I mean, did you like it there before you left? I myself am from a pack that was to the far north west, a place named AmberRose." The lady added, hoping to gain some more than a simple sentence from him this time.

Soon they arrived at Cottontail Valley, the jet pelted lady smiled as she looked around, it was indeed a lovely place, always filled with rabbits, hence its name, and lush green grass, she did love it here. She looked at the male quizically as he suggested that they might have some fast food, wondering if he intended to hunt in his Optime form, she herself much preferred to be in her Lupus form for such things, unless she had her hunting knife with her, then she needed her hands to throw it properly, but alas she had left it back at the house today. She smiled and nodded at him, suggesting that she would indeed like some food should he choose to catch some. She watched as he dropped his cloak, noting that he was indeed built to be a hunter and a warrior, judging by the muscles in his back, he dropped to all fours. The lady had not seen an Optime wolf bother to hunt in this way before, she herself had found it too ungainly, finding that her limbs were too long when she attempted to walk on her hands and feet in her Optime form, it gave her the appearance of a large spider, something which she did not particularly like. She smiled at the male though as he bent down, clearly thinking about the hunt at hand.
If you are willing to catch some food then yes please, I would very much like some, I cannot hunt in this form though, I have left my throwing knife back in the manor. The lady replied, almost sheepish in her tone at the end, a little ashamed to admit that the great ebony huntress did not like hunting in her Optime form, in her Lupus form however she was a very accomplished hunter, she had once been the head huntress in Syemv after all, a role which she had never taken lightly. The sable female loved to hunt, but today, in this form, catching anything seemed unlikely, her two legged form was not good enough at following the quick movements of the prey, the sudden zipping away at a funny angle, no, if Kota wanted to eat then she was happy to let him hunt, but she herself would not partake in the hunting at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 883

[/html]

Messages In This Thread