[M]Hi, my name is Hellguh
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Yeah he is wearing jeans so you are all good. And the mature warning is up and all. It is a good think you reminded me cause I never remember those things, lol. Hope you don't mind the tiny bit of powerplay, let me know if you do and I'll change it. And let me know if there is anything you want me to change. WC:523

In Character

Itzal was happy when his game ended. The female must have been tired of it as well, because in an instant she was in front of him, her hand on her chest and the other on his belt and pants. He smiled, amused and excited as she told him everything that she found desirable about him. As she spoke he looked into those young sexy eyes of her, full of mischief. He felt her hand brush his stomach as she work at undoing his pants, and he wanted that touch in more private places. He stiffened more at that thought, already feeling his bulge press through his jeans. He had to fight not to shiver as her tongue ran over his stomach, tasting him like a delicate wine she was about to enjoy. The feeling of her tongue on his skin made images in his head that made him groan softly when she finally touched him. He smirked. Even with his coyote blood, he was impressive. He was gifted as if he was a very large wolf, bigger than the average purebred wolves. He growled at her comment "There is nothing small about me in that manner." He thrust into her hand once, winking at her.

He shifted a little, letting his jeans fall to the ground as he stepped closer to her so his tipped pressed against her upper stomach. The jeans were left behind on the ground. He wrapped an arm around her waist and his other hand grabbed one of her thighs as he lifted her up to his waist. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he licked her neck before taking one of her nipples in his mouth, his hand fondling her other breast. His tongue swirled around her sweet bud, his teeth brushing across it lightly. He moved, pressing her back against one of the trees as he growled against her breast, his tongue flicked the nipple playfully. His hand caressed her other breast. He wanted her, but first he wanted to drive her mad. She was going to beg to have him fill her before this was over.

His maw left her tortured nipple, as he kissed her lips rather rough, pushing his tongue into her mouth and exploring it, as it covered every inch of her mouth, running over her tongue before finally he broke the kiss to breath some. He smirked at her, pressing his body against hers more as he brought his muzzle to her ear and bit it softly before letting go. "So princess, do you think I am enough to satisfy royalty?" He chuckles, running a hand down between them and over her stomach. He stopped right above where she was so hot, and began to circle it with one claw, slowly brushing his hand over her wet lips once before moving his paw to her waist with a grin, as he licked her throat, and then licked his lips. "You taste delicious as well. I wonder if you taste that good all over." He said with a suggestive smirk. He was going to find out, if she wanted him to..

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread