[M]Hi, my name is Hellguh
[html]
OOC: I don't mind at all, it was what she was going to do either way Smile / +549

Oh, a little cocky there aren't we? She giggled at his comment none the less, because it was true, the male had been pretty anatomically big, considering his bloodline, and he had been bigger than Daisuke, which made for her to be playing in a whole new ball-field. She was excited to be with this male none the less, and you could see the excitement in her icy blue eyes that were normally like daggers in flesh. The male had thrust himself into her hand, giving her an example of what was in store for her before he had taken her by the hip, and lifted her up in his strong arms. She loved the feeling of this male holding her at this moment, and her natural reaction was to have her legs spread on both sides of his hips and locking together behind him. He then took her nipple in his mouth and she let out a surprised squeak before it turned into a lustful moan. He was turning her on even more, and the torture of her nipple was not only ticklish to her, but also very sexy to her. Her other breast was in his hand, and she put her hands in his hair, and she ruffled it, and once he had lifted his head from her nipple, she greedily forced their maws together, as did he, and they shared a passionate kiss in which both of their tongues searched the others' mouth.

She could barely speak to him, because she was too busy moaning, and letting him know that she wanted him inside of her. She couldn't wait for him basically, for she was easily excitable because of her young age, and inexperienced to more aggressive males like himself. Sure, Daisuke would touch her and tease her, but never would he put her up to a tree and threaten to fuck her then and there. He always wanted to lay with her, but this male, no, he was ready to fuck against this tree, and this excited her. She growled at him when he had spoken in her ear and tugged on the floppy mess that they were. Yes! Itzal! she spoke to him, feeling his hand running down her stomach, towards her core, circling and then moving back up. She wished he did not tease her, and she growled again in protest. Don't play with me, just fuck me! the woman spoke, she was impatient, and she was a princess who wanted him now, and not later. She couldn't wait for him to be in her, even though she knew it might be painful, she still had that insatiable burning in her stomach that only he could dose. She wanted him to wreck her, because she wanted to be wrecked.

She groaned at him when he had spoken of her being tasty. She wanted his cock, not his tongue, but maybe she'd have to settle for such. Maybe the woman would not get what she truly wanted. She might throw a fit, and grab one of those knives if he denied her wishes for him inside of her. She might have to get nasty, and after all that had happened so far, she hoped that he'd have her the way she wanted to be had.

<style type="text/css">
.esmebabe b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a1f22; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c2a2d; }
.esmebabe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.esmebabe {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#5e3e41; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2vsmge0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372629; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.esmebabe p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.esmebabe p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread