[J]oining Blind
[html]

Oh wonderful Smile Thanks for stopping by! AHH LOOK I DID IT!!! ^^

The next few moments flew by in a blur. Both of the other females' words welded togther in Blind's mind, tumbling from the explanation of Soran's worries, to the introduction of the female acting in her mother's place, to Blind's acceptance into the pack. The young wolf shook her head in disbelief...she had a home!

Turning to Soran, the biggest smile Blind could manage spread across her face. She stood up, coming out of her submissive position, and ran around in circles. Her pink tongue hung out of her mouth as she danced around Soran, howling happily. This was easily the best day of her life.

Finally, after tiring herself out, Blind collapsed onto the ground and panted heavily, the smile still plastered across her face. Can you believe it? Blind asked the dark she-wolf. I can't believe it.

Unfortunately, the weather did not reflect the young wolf's ecstatic mood. The clouds were growing grey with anger, the thunder more like a constant drum beat now rather than an ocassional roar. As small drops of water began to fall from the sky and sprinkle Blind's fur, she stood up and looked at the sky nervously.

Wow, looks like it's going to be a nasty storm, Blind said, now looking at Soran. Though she did love the smell of rain, she definitely did not love being out in it.

Growing curious now, Blind smiled again. Puffing her chest out proudly, she said to Soran, Take me home friend!

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread