there's a shark in the water [p]
[html]
Big Grin!
Table by Cait!

Ezra smiled warmly as his companion mentioned his beloved cliffs. Living on the water was a treasure he never thought he’d have in life, and knowing someone else treasured it too gave the man a surge of pride. When the coyote described a hidden location in the packlands, the hybrid gave a quick, short laugh. Are you talking about the grotto? he said curiously. Because if so, that’s where I met Ever. A warm smile crept up his face. That was so long ago.

The man stifled another cough as the herb was passed back in his direction. It was almost finished, but he chose to struggle with the tiny end. You are the first I have met of the Inferni clan, though I do remember passing by it on my way to the kingdom when I came to this area of the world… Dreadful skulls you’ve got there. He knew they were not the actions of such a sweet-tempered girl. But he wouldn’t put it past her family. They seemed the cold blooded type.

His mate was mentioned. It wasn’t often that he ran into someone outside of the kingdom that knew her, but he wondered regardless. Ever Mayawyn. She helps takes care of the horses here. She helped me wrangle my own horse, Petra. She’s a little crazy but still wonderful nonetheless. The buckskin thoroughbred was a little tricky at times. Her wild spirit didn’t exactly agree with the taming methods he chose to employ with her, but Ezra was determined to break her once and for all.

<style type="text/css">
.essyra b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2baba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #354b4b; }
.essyra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.essyra {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#366a69; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/21l3dja.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708a89; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.essyra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.essyra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread