I want my life
[html]

Blue eyes bore into the black and brown wolf before him, watching as his body morphed into a mirror of his own aggression. The fur at the nap of his neck and along his spine rose. He spoke, and Alder took in the words with eager and vigor. They were not what he wanted to hear. But he could not speak, he could not even begin to form the words that wanted to rip through his throat, roar past his teeth and towards his brother. Waiting, and allowing Cypress to speak further was detrimental to them both. For Alder watch and listened as he became more visibly angered. A fire that Alder's own only reared to meet with a greater intensity. Instead of taking a step back from the shining teeth Alder stepped forward. His eyes widened, the idea that Cypress had gone to Inferni, leaving those that he was supposed to take care of..

The massive werewolf met the growl, rumbling from his stomach bubbling and ripping at his throat and causing his shoulders to shake and vibrate. Black masked eyes narrowed as he yelled, deep voice bellowing through the trees around him. You went to HIM! What has he ever done for us? Anu had told them not to go there, Alder always obeyed while Cypress broke her rule. I did as she asked! I always do what she asks! Alder had only gone because she wished him to. It was only reason he hadn't been here. The only one.

Alder had thought he had let the puphood confrontations between him and Cypress go, he thought he hadn't ever truly been touched by them. His brother was stronger, and those that were stronger were simply higher on the pyramid. The boy had been happy to let others lead, and allowed them to assert their dominance over him. But he didn't feel weak now, the anger that the vision of his weak hurt mother brought him making him feel more powerful then ever before. And his brother was wrong. Dead, fucking, wrong. Another step, closing in on the four legged wolf. You saw it. And you let it happen? His claws dug into his palm, while the other hand held out a blaming pointed finger. Then you ran away!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread