I want my life
[html]

His growl was met Alder’s own deeper, rumbling tones. His masked brother continued to bellow, to look down upon him and it made Cypress’ blood boil with seething heat. ”Savina TOLD US to find help. I did not know where else to go!” Not that it had done their mother any good, but he had tried.

Cypress did not know Alder’s reasons for leaving. He had never asked for he felt he knew well enough. Though he had witness the ill effects of his absence when Mother fell ill shortly after his departure. Cypress had blamed Alder, as well as himself, but it was an anger that had died with the return of her health. It would come as a shock to Cypress that Anu had asked her eldest son to leave, but now there was no time for the new information to be absorbed and processed.

and you let it happen? The insult was too much and Cypress bared his fangs at his own flesh and blood. He had always known anger, but never, never had he been so angry, so outraged. ”I TRIED!” He bellowed back, his voice rising louder and filled with rage. His hackled had fully lifted by now and his ears were pressed forward, falling only at the deep boom of Alder’s voice. How many times must he be reminded of that failure. Father too, had shown his disappointment in the black and brown son that was too much like his mother to have any worth as warrior. ”Don’t you dare fucking pretend to know what it was like! You weren’t there!” Then you ran away! The words sent Cypress’ anger filled him and began to bubble over. He felt nothing but rage. There was no thinking, only action as he charged his brother. Leaping up, he aimed for the other’s chest. He aimed only to ground and dominate his brother. To put him in his proper place. He had no right to judge, he had not been there and therefore he was more at fault than Cypress surely...

<style type="text/css">
.cypfreeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfdfd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c4c; }
.cypfreeb01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; text-align:center;}
.cypfreeb01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cypfreeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fdfdfd; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypfreeb01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c4c; margin:0 auto;}
.cypfreeb01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ebebeb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread