Follow Sequence
[html]

OOC new aeron table

Aeron looked at her mate cold golden eyes cast upon her as she spoke the statement so plain and simple it actually made the old assassin laugh. "A true warrior knows their flaws and insecurities and uses them." Its what made most of the women back home so vicious and brutal. Many of them used there emotions in battle conveying those things into power to keep those they loved and feared for safe.

Aeron couldn't help but feel as though things had slowly become a one way thing. Though the fact didn't change that she knew how it was going to be from the start. Aeron snorted a bit through her nose as she looked back at Io. "I feel like I'm taken advantage of." though maybe thats not what she meant. "No thats not quite it. I feel as though you want what you and if you don't get it i suffer. But I still suffer when you get your way." Io wanted pups so Aeron gave her that, she even agreed to try herself just so Io could feel better about having kids around. Yet Io was still cold and distant and it made Aeron so made. Aeron wanted to pin her down and have her way with her kicking and screaming or not. Aeron wanted to get her way for once. Aeron wanted just truly to be with Io and be happy. She wanted Io just to once say she loved her and needed her with out it being a demand or a statement of fact. a heavy sigh emitted from Aeron. "I just want you to say I love you and mean it with out the factual tone. I know you have a heart but I feel like its turned so cold to me."It was the last thing the older women could say.

<style>
.aerong .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#ad7560; }
.aerong p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.aerong b {color:#ad7560; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aerong {background-color:#866155; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.aerong .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c2b22; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:412px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-80px 0px 10px 0px; }
.aerong-border {width:412px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread